Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election (51068 Views)

US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Election: Apc’s Andy Uba Wins Polling Unit / Osinbajo At Anambra APC Interactive Roundtable (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2021
Obiano just like Peter Obi will try to hand over Anambra to APGA before decamping to any federal party, and I know he will be joining APC, but the APGA big names will not want to do so with him. He needs to hand over to someone that will cover his tracks.
MartinsD12:

I know but let's not be too relaxed as I don't trust obiano with his romance with Buhari
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Edo no be Lagos is still fresh grin grin grin

Incase you have loss of memory grin grin
ThatFairGuy1:
See this one, e go shock u. We'll deploy FEDERAL MIGHT tongue
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Nwanne you know the game, nobody dey chance anybody for Anambra, if you do anyhow, you collect grin
nku5:
Ubah brothers way kidnap sitting governor want to come and finish us finally after God delivered us from godfathers hands.

God is the only father. Nothing for APC. They have messed up. If they had given Ngige at least APC for come third because Ifeanyi Ubah no dey look uche face. I love my state because we too get men cool

Nobody fit chance anybody again. Ana enwe obodo enwe

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2021
You better weep for your Life, cos Andy ubah will not smell Anambra Government house in his life time, apart from the 3months he had before
EmekaA125:

Underestimate Uba brothers at your own peril. Hope you are aware that Chief Ugochukwu Uba won PDP factional primaries held at Paul University Field, Awka. That family has been a thorn in the flesh of Ndi Anambra and believe our people are monitoring and observing situation. If Soludo fails to clinch Agu-Awka seat, then we are likely to fall back to Uba family of Uga. I weep for my State.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Naajjii: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Nwaoguta:
pls nairalanders, kindly ignore yesterdays report on police destroying E.S.N camp at izombe and killing several e.s.n members,Nigerian police can lie, they didn't come to izombe at all let alone of arresting anybody,that report is false, I'm from that area and nothing of such.
Give us evidence please
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Tareq1105: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:
THEY ARE NO CONTEST TO SOLUDO.

SOLUDO IS HOME DRY.

Yes, renowned economist with economic theories that hasn't translated to growth.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by EmekaA125(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Chai so okwuosa after all the mouth making
Lol
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Ikpunekenwa(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Lama70:
I hope history will not repeat itself with this man. I think there was a particular election INEC declared him winner and he was sworn-in as governor. He was later removed by court .
Abi no be him?
Maybe they've promised him that the court won't have any power this time around. They all know simple arithmetic but once it has to do with their selfish ambition, they lose all sense of education and morals and indulge in anything to further their ambition whether it has a negative dent on their reputation or not, they don't care.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by MartinsD12(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Jonathan39:
Obiano just like Peter Obi will try to hand over Anambra to APGA before decamping to any federal party, and I know he will be joining APC, but the APGA big names will not want to do so with him. He needs to hand over to someone that will cover his tracks.
Are you aware he has an agreement with Apc
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by kalu61(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
This Uba has been contesting for governor since 2003 and has been in senate since. He has no other job
lt's a way of keeping his relevance. No bi everybody go bi governor
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2021
To decamp after his tenure.
MartinsD12:

Are you aware he has an agreement with Apc
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2021
APC na mumu party na grin grin
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin

That was how APC claimed their candidate won the Aba North/South Primary with over 47k votes.

Election day....Baba got 3500...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Autogduru411: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2021
tutudesz:
Chairman of Corn Eater's Association grin

Corn man or Corn men, politicians are corn artists.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
That was how APC claimed their candidate won the Aba North/South Primary with over 47k votes.

Tinubu system kor, Almajiri system ni. grin grin grin

ANDREW91:

But there was no sit at home order in 2014 and 2010.
E dey pain me say people still never understand apc games.
They will claim to do a direct primary den allocate 80% of the results to one candidate and share the remaining 20% to the others. Den during d main election then will try to beat that 80% result claiming is a reflection of their primary results.
That's how they rigged using the direct primary system(tinubu system)
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by fergie001: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2021
Jonathan39:
APC na mumu party na grin grin
47k & 3500.....no be juju be dat grin grin
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2021
You know nothing about politics, dead your narrative, ubah is more connected than ngige a former Governor, senator and now a minister?
grin

Ubah cannot win any election in Anambra state
garfield1:

You are missing something.for uba to outsmart ngige means he is well prepared and highly connected.he can run the election on his own without any support,soludo cannot.Andy has that national political connect that can stifle anybody.he is a political giant,soludo is not.in 2017,it took a lot of begging for obiano to prevent federal federal might.it won't happen again.apga is not aa united and strong as it once was.factors that helped obi to bring obiano are no more present.soludo looks to me like another nwosu or diri that cannot do anything without his guide
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2021
koning:
Andy Uba, Chris Uba, APC. I fear for Soludo.

These people can rough things up. I am not sure Soludo can play dirty like the Uba's.

To make matters worse, i see Obiano as one docile alcholoic. He could not care less if Soludo wins or not. He's happy to leave.
He is docile and won all the 21Lgs the last governorship election, with people like Arthur Eze and Emeka Offor supporting APC candidate, Soludo is a national figure that can't be intimidated with federal might, he is close to power.

Watch Soludo lecturing APC governors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMRaBsP_YoY

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2021

That nonsense doesn't sell in the East, we are wiser than them

ThisisBuhari:
how, dont you see the number of votes he got in the primaries alone. This is only from party members. what about the votes of non-partisan members coupled with the votes of the apc members on general election day? he is a winner already.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Since My Dr, Maduka lose out... anyway let's give Soludo chance to govern the state... this Uba is chronic debtor..
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Femeto: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2021
This one wey dey owe people money.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Dmanlex(m): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2021
He will never win Anambra governorship election
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by bergs2: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2021
Samfloxin:
May Andy Ubah never rule Anambra state
my brother don't worry:
even in his dream, he's not winning
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2021
With all this trash you said, why hasn't he tested the Government house after 16years? Ubah is wasting his money
koning:
Andy Uba, Chris Uba, APC. I fear for Soludo.

These people can rough things up. I am not sure Soludo can play dirty like the Uba's.

To make matters worse, i see Obiano as one docile alcholoic. He could not care less if Soludo wins or not. He's happy to leave.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Indispensable85(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2021
How APC take get over 300k members for Anambra of all places?Hahaha. .....fraudsters!
Mai mala buni went to deceive the daft Buhari that they registered 40million members in the last revalidation exercise and the mumu man believed him.

Andy Uba and Apc will be thrashed not even the most ruthless rigging machine can help them. It will be a very wide margin.

PDP sef carry ticket give anoda obonte. Lol......they should all start congratulating Soludo. It's not too early to do so.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by ndidibabe(f): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2021
TheStranger:
Congratulations to him.
Is he the chronic debtor?
This man that is owing Heritage bank and want many to loose their jobs?
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2021

Andy ubah cannot pull 10k vote in anambra state

koning:

That is exactly my point. Soludo is not cut out for the gra-gra and Obiano is not capable of assisting him. All these people shouting Soludo here are not even up to 0.2% of the Anambra electorate. Wait till election day. Andy running for the National ruling party is also a problem for Soludo. Not to mention that "Eselu" is a complete Agbero.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2021
WHEN ELECTION COM THEY COME DOWN TO GRASSROOT TO EAT CORN.WHEN THEY GET INTO POWER THEY START EATING NATIONAL BUDGET AND SALAD ALONE IN ASO ROCK angry.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2021
JuJu mixed with foolishness grin grin

fergie001:

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2021
JuJu mixed with cheap drugs grin grin

fergie001:

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by fozapi(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2021
CrystalFacts1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/just-in-andy-uba-wins-anambra-apc-primary/amp/

This man would win because he would be a supreme court governor and this man would use anambra money to pay off his debt he owes that bank, criminal
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Ojiofor: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by ofiko123(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations to Andy Uba...More to come..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.