Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election (51071 Views)

US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Election: Apc’s Andy Uba Wins Polling Unit / Osinbajo At Anambra APC Interactive Roundtable (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Obec70(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Wonders shall never end! Thought Ngige said there was no no election almost late evening, abi nay night vigil produced the results? PDP seems to have gotten it right in Anambra State this time APGA should watch it, it won't be 21 over 21 again oooo

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by OChimex: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:
THEY ARE NO CONTEST TO SOLUDO.

SOLUDO IS HOME DRY.

U think so?

Make APC no do Anambra like they did Imo State.... those guys are ruthless, and shamelessly desperate.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by fergie001: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Jonathan39:
JuJu mixed with foolishness grin grin

Jonathan39:
JuJu mixed with cheap drugs grin grin

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by akin9ja78(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2021
O
TheStranger:
Congratulations to him.
Is he the chronic debtor?

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by shekauvsbuhari: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2021
TheStranger:
Congratulations to him.
. Na himooo. Apc will not cease to amaze people.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by themanderon: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2021
There will be blood letting if this demonic party wins in Anambra state. Take a look at the bloodbath in Imo and Ebonyi states and see for yourselves that nothing good comes out from this evil party.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by koning: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

230k votes for Andy Uba?
The rigging have just started o.

Ozigbo of PDP was nominated with 62 votes. I don't know Soludo's numbers, but i am guessing it may be less than 5,000.

Andy Uba. 230, 201 votes. Voter turn out in Anambra election is usually between 400 to 600k .

Do the math. The film trick has already started. The Uba's are planning way ahead.

Modified: Soludo scored 740 votes to win the primaries. i was being too generous. The juju Andy Uba and APC are planning no be here oooo.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by tutudesz: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Autogduru411:

Corn man or Corn men, politicians are corn artists.
Corn Artists grin abeg you be comedian cheesy grin
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by tunapawizzy: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2021
hammer3x:
THEY ARE NO CONTEST TO SOLUDO.

SOLUDO IS HOME DRY.
I wonder how anyone will see soludo on d ballot and go and cast vote for Andy Uba, except it's for selfish intentions. Maybe Uba go appoint u as sumtin.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by PeacenLove2: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
TheStranger:
Congratulations to him.

Anambra Treasury cry lipsrsealed
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Xpol: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
simple250:
Don't vote for party Vote for the best candidate that will pilot the affairs of your state to the next level ...if una like make una sale una vote you will wail for 4yrs .
abeg no any next level in Nigeria they’re fighting for their pockets na looting go end am last last for whoever wins
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by EmekaA125(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jonathan39:
You better weep for your Life, cos Andy ubah will not smell Anambra Government house in his life time, apart from the 3months he had before
He spent 17days not 3months.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
simple250:
Don't vote for party Vote for the best candidate that will pilot the affairs of your state to the next level ...if una like make una sale una vote you will wail for 4yrs .
Joining a particular party may automatically decide your fate in the South/East

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Ojiofor: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
koning:

Ozigbo of PDP was nominated with 62 votes. I don't know Soludo's numbers, but i am guessing it may be less than 5,000.

Andy Uba. 230, 201 votes. Voter turn out in Anambra election is usually between 400 to 600k .

Do the math. The film trick has already started. The Uba's are planning way ahead.

You are thinking what I am thinking.
At election proper he will come out with 5million votes and become another supreme court governor.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Almaigaa:
This is the Man the NORTH ordained to replace Willi Obiano. cheesy

North amaka grin

Your mother must be a bastard from the look of things, Muslim and Christian have nothing in common, stop bringing your failed region here when the matter is for Igbos, Attache by face.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by ButterBerry: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Anybody that buy ticket in APC is an Enemy to the Youths.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Ewedegubbler: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
These APC mugus actually think they have a chance in Anambra... these ones no follow for promo biko
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Dubetex96(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
No he isn't
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Dubetex96(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kindly note he isn't the chronic debtor u know
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
[[s]quote author=Nwaoguta post=103128541]pls nairalanders, kindly ignore yesterdays report on police destroying E.S.N camp at izombe and killing several e.s.n members,Nigerian police can lie, they didn't come to izombe at all let alone of arresting anybody,that report is false, I'm from that area and nothing of such.[/quote][/s]

One for the NL online IPIG terrorist monkeys, lamenting, wailing, crying and denying his lost brothers.

Well we are not surprised, na so fake news and IPIGS are blood blodas.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
juman:
He can bankroll the election himself without the party support.
The first and most important thing to apc.

But I heard he is a bank debtor
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by franktech(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
APGA will walk on a red carpet this time
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Cnach: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
There is no need for election bc that is going to be a tòtal waste of material and energy, just give certificate of return to soludo. All parties has gently paved way for his victory, there is no candidate closer to soludo any more when maduka is not there
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Calitoscassius(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
IGBOs are the most politically confused region, very complexed people. They are not serious with their so called Biafra i guess, if they are still voting for crooked politicians.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Anambrian are fools if they end up voting for this animal. I pity their state revenue.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Freebills12: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ugochukwu Uba Card bearer PDP, Andy Uba his immediate younger brother card bearer APC... The question is does you Uba family think that they are only people in Anambra state? Eselunego n' Uga their brother will be warming up also.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by nku5: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
EmekaA125:

Underestimate Uba brothers at your own peril. Hope you are aware that Chief Ugochukwu Uba won PDP factional primaries held at Paul University Field, Awka. That family has been a thorn in the flesh of Ndi Anambra and believe our people are monitoring and observing situation. If Soludo fails to clinch Agu-Awka seat, then we are likely to fall back to Uba family of Uga. I weep for my State.

I no underestimate dem o based on ruling party, power and money. I just know that God hand dey Anambra matter. Nothing for Soludo either because he too is APC though undercover
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Baba40(f): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
RichBoy247:
So happy the coast is clearing for Charles Soludo.

Andy Uba or Andy GTB is a cursed thief

Unfortunately, igbo loves the thief one... BTW, who among our politicians is not thief?
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by GROWTHSET(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Unfortunately,those who complained about Lagos as relatively one party system and digging for opposition to takeover are celebrating the APGA one party system in Anambra.
UNTIL THE EAST LEARN TO GO THE WAY OF THE RULING PARTY REGARDLESS OF A SPECIFIC PARTY.IGBO ARE NOT READY FOR PRESIDENCY.
IMAGINE GOVERNOR ELECTION 13 CANDIDATE IN APC ALMOST 11 CANDIDATE IN PDP WHO DOES THIS AND EVER BECOME PRESIDENT.
PRESIDENCY IS NOT GIVEN IS EARN BASED ON POLITICAL STRUCTURE. THINK ABOUT IT THE EAST WITH 5 STATE 3 DIFFERENT POLITICAL PARTY IS RULING A GEOPOLITICAL ZONE WHICH ONLY ONE STATE NIGER IS BIGGER THAN THE ENTIRE SE.LEARN OUR TO FORM ALLIANCE TO DROP INDIVIDUAL EGO.SE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE YOU CAN STILL DO IT.SHAGARI AND ALEX EKUWEME
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Iceyjayz: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
If this man eventually win, anambra will be in deep sh*t, very deep sh*t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.