Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election (51070 Views)

US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll / Anambra Election: Apc’s Andy Uba Wins Polling Unit / Osinbajo At Anambra APC Interactive Roundtable (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by dfrost: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
tutudesz:
Chairman of Corn Eater's Association grin

Did you take note of the circled spot? cheesy grin

Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by ThatFairGuy1: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
I'm just joking, APC is the ONLY democratic party in Nigeria, we do not use FEDERAL MIGHT unlike the undemocratic Poverty Distributing Party and JEG did in the past. Everything is fresh in memory
Jonathan39:
Edo no be Lagos is still fresh grin grin grin

Incase you have loss of memory grin grin
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by EmekaA125(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Samfloxin:
May Andy Ubah never rule Anambra state
He ruled for 17days in 2007 before Obi chased him away from Government House.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by chloride6: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Which kind of fraudulent party is this?

cheesy
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by chukshaifa: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Another supreme court governor loading
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Shampoo77: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
CrystalFacts1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/just-in-andy-uba-wins-anambra-apc-primary/amp/

Apc are fraudulent party, how many people will vote during the mail election s if more than 300,000 voted in primary elections?
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by mamawa123: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
A fraudulent man that can’t pay his debt just won @APC primary election
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Halo22: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congrats to my man...Andy. Though I don't like the party.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by 9japride(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
I won't be surprised if the 30k miscreants and zom.bies are the ones very happy with Ubah victory. They are all bent on making eastern region static, will they be happy to have someone of Ubah kind as their governor? Some humans are really terrible.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by israel90: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
GoodGovernance:

Mr man shut up!

It is not everything you read on social media that is true.

Who can bribe the governor of Ogun state, the chairman of the election panel?

How much can Uba give Dapo Abiodun ?

Clowns everywhere.
u Never see bribe,there bribe dat stop a moving train
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Jonathan39: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Defending APC is not easy, any angle you come from, you will be trashed. Osun state election happen in America abi grin grin grin
ThatFairGuy1:
I'm just joking, APC is the ONLY democratic party in Nigeria, we do not use FEDERAL MIGHT unlike the undemocratic Poverty Distributing Party and JEG did in the past. Everything is fresh in memory
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by duduade: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Shameless people
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Emyogalanya: 1:57am On Jun 28, 2021
CrystalFacts1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/just-in-andy-uba-wins-anambra-apc-primary/amp/
230,201 in a primary ? So how much will he now use to win the election proper ? 10,000,000. Even the current government won the election not up to that amount yet he won the 21 LGA in Anambra State and even the APC that they manipulated into 2nd got 98000 votes so where did they suddenly get 230,201 delegates. We are talking of a party that has no presence in that dot in the circle zone. We are talking of a man who's family is seen as the enemy of the state. If ESN appears on the ballot , I'm sure ikonso will beat this man hands down. Even the sitting party did not have much delegates. We know APC is desperate for our state but they will fall.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by Nigeriadondie: 2:12am On Jun 28, 2021
Nwaoguta:
pls nairalanders, kindly ignore yesterdays report on police destroying E.S.N camp at izombe and killing several e.s.n members,Nigerian police can lie, they didn't come to izombe at all let alone of arresting anybody,that report is false, I'm from that area and nothing of such.
I knew it was false. If it were true, they wouldn’t have hesitated to parade dead bodies of slain ESN operatives.
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by ThatFairGuy1: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Please what Happened in Osun election? I can't remember
Jonathan39:
Defending APC is not easy, any angle you come from, you will be trashed. Osun state election happen in America abi grin grin grin
Re: Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
WHATEVER THAT HAPPENS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / Danjuma Saliu Shot By Dino Melaye And Armed Thugs - Police Releases Photo / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.