Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case (86771 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Valentine’s Day: Two Lovers Die Over Lady In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
Susily:

Nah she's already admitted to the crime and begging for forgiveness. You are saying as if the deceased family that is wealthy won't also hire a good lawyer to ensure Justice is served

The lenient sentence she'll get is life imprisonment that's if she doesn't get the death penalty like the other woman that murdered her husband

Let's see how it play out man; i personally do not wish she pay with her life cry cry man(Usifo) is a disgrace to his family and manhood.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by blaise26abj(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
bunto:
Smart man you are!
There are too many numbskulls on Nairaland. I don't even think most of them listened to her story.

Maximum she will get is 1 year for robbery and that is even MAYBE.

The man goofed.

She said the man bought the drugs . she was a willing and active participant in using the drugs. The man didn’t force her to take the drugs . She didn’t claim that he did in her response .
She also said she went to buy food for them after the first “forced sexual encounter “. Meaning she had all the time to escape . But she returned . (I feel that was when the man gave her the ATM pin to pay for the food and she decided to kill him. )

She said the killing happened on Monday evening but she didn’t leave ,didn’t call the police or anyone for help , took the man’s IDs and properties, took the ATM , took his money for her “ fees” and LEFT Tuesday morning.

Come on If you don’t see a calculated , cold-hearted murderer then you are the numb-skull . He is a billionaire for christ’s sakes and she had his pin. How many people in this present day Nigeria will not go criminal if they had Dangote’s pin and ATM ? Damn , poorer people have died because they were careless with their pins .

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by kpo56(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Don't say that
P1PrinceKT:
Leave the innocent Girl alone.
She was either mistaken or frame up.

#StandWithChidinma
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by moshino(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:
Since the genesis of this incident, I've decided to keep quite but seeing this headline this morning, I've got no other option than to talk.

Your parents sent you to school, you started doing Olosho's business.

If she HAD committed the act successfully, she WOULD HAVE GONE to her Instagram and started posing with different heartbreaking captions.

Well, I don't pray she GETS out of this so that it will be a great lesson for all ladies out there seeking greener pastures and always WANTING to reap where they didn't sow.

If you actually read read the story beyond the headline, as you claimed, you would have known that "her parents" did not send her to school as you stated.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Don't mind them.
Misogynistic men!
nduchucks:
When are you all going to start calling for the execution of your thieving murderous, and heartless Governors, Senators, and other politicians who kill hundreds of you on a daily basis?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by kpo56(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Did anyone force her into it? At 21 she doesn't know what right or wrong. This Girl get bad mind so make she face the law
Curious345:
Sad.

Please I advice that this lady be set free.

It was youthful exuberance..

She is 21.. she can change if released and properly counselled

#FreeChidinmaOjukwu
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by loswhite(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Curious345:
but he raped her ..

The sex was unconsented.

She acted in self defence .

About withdrawal from his account ?
Of course ataga drugged her with ruffies ,she acted under the influence.

With a good lawyer , she will get an aquittal
How do you know she raped her? Is there any proof of rape? Is it that most of you choose to be foolish when ever the gender involved in a crime is a female?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Vex now!!!!
How will your vexing change the price of garri in the market?
Oshisco!
KingDash:
I swear if them no kill this girl, me personally I go vex.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by RichBoy247: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:
God see what broken marriages have caused so many children including me

You too have killed a Sugar Daddy before?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Deadlytruth(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You heard her say , he cut her with the knife too but was too weak as a result of the first 2 stabs on the neck. You heard her say he locked tbe door and hid the key , hit her head against the wall !! Naaa you are just full of hate for women and girls that you called them all your dark heart holds.
She will walk free
Apart from the fact that the girl's story has kept on changing, how could a boxer who was able to lock the door and keep the keys under that circumstance have resorted to watching a frail girl stab him repeatedly without fighting back and stopping her with all his boxing skills and muscular endowments intact? No matter how weak a knife jab is on human flesh, it must make a mark. Why hasn't Chidinma showed her interviewers any mark? Then how come a girl who acted in self defense never shouted for help during the purported fracas and then also decided to clean up, repackage herself as if nothing happened and then leave the apartment quietly after 'winning' the battle? How come a person who defended herself successfully against a supposed rapist didn't get disgusted with the rapist and everything about him but went ahead to withdraw cash from the rapist's bank account? I guess you are among those who never accepted the self defense theory given by Akpan concerning the female job seeker he murdered in cold blood but you are here trying to rationalize for this demonic cold hearted killer known as Chidinma because she is female like you. If she walks free as you wish, then Akpan too will walk free. Simple!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:

Broken marriages or not, everywhere don corrupt finish. Even children of religious leaders are misbehaving while many children from broken homes have managed to make something out of their lives

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Don't mind them! This is almost an open and shut case.
Drugs... alcohol...rape... philandering
DWJOBScom:

I cant hear you over the noise of these noisy unintelligent people

You have spoken well
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by KingDash: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
bunto:
Vex now!!!! How will your vexing change the price of garri in the market? Oshisco!
alaye na you sabi oh.. if garri like make e be 50k I no care.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Drugs... (Roofies) alcohol... And rolling with an undergrad that is young enough to be his daughter.

I have no RIPs for the man! undecided
Emilokoiyawon:

Where is your evidence that Mr. Ataga was a rapist?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Dayvidblue: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
sammirano:

What does the most useless person knows about being foolish. You are worse than a used sanitry pad. Eranko.

Obviously it's a waste of energy trying to communicate your foolishness to you, first try getting some education so you don't keep embarrassing your generation in public.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by NairalandProf(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
moshino:

If you actually read read the story beyond the headline, as you claimed, you would have known that "her parents" did not send her to school as you stated.
Are you supporting Chidinma?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Lamasta(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
ajl:

It's not until people physically kill themselves that we would admit that it's the outcome of bad leaders. Public officials who steal money meant for roads, hospital, and other needed infrastructure are "killing" people indirectly. How about the killing spree by Fulani herdsmen? Is that not the outcome of bad leaders. If the suspect had grown up in a different environment where most ladies don't have to sleep around for money, maybe her sense of dignity would have prevented her from going out with a man that is old enough to be her father. Nigerians are generally victims of the circumstances they found themselves and they are also "suspects" in the mess the country find itself.
Stop giving excuses for what is not good let's call a spade a spade.
Bad leaders is not the reason she murdered the man its greediness, lack of contentment and materialism that pushed her to do what she did cool

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
No! I don't see a calculating gold digger.
I see a young person who was loosing her way as most of us had at some point.
I see a girl that still wanted to stay and collect her money because if she had left, he wouldn't have paid her.
I see a girl that didn't see the danger ahead due to immaturity and senselessness.
I see a girl who eventually felt the need to defend herself.
I see a girl who didn't know Ataga had died.
I see a girl who went to the ATM because at the end of the day, she still needed that money.

I see a foolish girl.
I DON'T SEE A COLD BLOODED KILLER.
blaise26abj:

She said the man bought the drugs . she was a willing and active participant in using the drugs. The man didn’t force her to take the drugs . She didn’t claim that he did in her response .
She also said she went to buy food for them after the first “forced sexual encounter “. Meaning she had all the time to escape . But she returned . (I feel that was when the man gave her the ATM pin for paying for the food and she decided to kill him. )

She said the killing happened on Monday evening but she didn’t leave ,didn’t call the police or anyone for help , took the man’s IDs and properties, took the ATM , took his money for her “ fees” and LEFT Tuesday morning.

Come on If you don’t see a calculated , cold-hearted murderer then you are the numb-skull . He is a billionaire for christ’s sakes and she had his pin. How many people in this present day Nigeria will not go criminal if they had Dangote’s pin and ATM ? Damn , poorer people have died because they were careless with their pins .
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ruffies (Roofies) is a date rape drug
loswhite:
How do you know she raped her? Is there any proof of rape? Is it that most of you choose to be foolish when ever the gender involved in a crime is a female?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Lordsonn: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:
Me too

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Emilokoiyawon: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
bunto:
Drugs... (Roofies) alcohol... And rolling with an undergrad that is young enough to be his daughter.I have no RIPs for the man! undecided

I am asking for evidence that Mr. Ataga was a rapist. Where is your evidence? Or you are just making up stories to paint him bad?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Calitoscassius(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Susily:

No you're wrong, it's not the Nigerian justice system that'll ruin her life, she ruined her life by herself and should face the consequences of her action
acording you, who made you the judge?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by blaise26abj(m): 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
bunto:
No! I don't see a calculating gold digger.
I see a young person who was loosing her way as most of us had at some point.
I see a girl that still wanted to stay and collect her money because if she had left, he wouldn't have paid her.
I see a girl that didn't see the danger ahead due to immaturity and senselessness.
I see a girl who eventually felt the need to defend herself.
I see a girl who didn't know Ataga had died.
I see a girl who went to the ATM because at the end of the day, she still needed that money.

I see a foolish girl.
I DON'T SEE A COLD BLOODED KILLER.

Unfortunately for you, the law won’t see it the way you see it . She will be sentenced to death.

Note there is a story trending already of how she almost got a gateman jailed because she used his account to collect blackmail proceeds . She is a criminal . Don’t be fooled by her looks . Ted Bundy was so innocent looking yet he was a serial killer .

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Calitoscassius(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Here comes another Simp, you should go and release her yourself, don't you know where they kept her? tell the authority in charge to let her go, that she's innocent.
go stab yourself in the eyes. Who made you the judge? Fool! I bet you $1000 the girl will be released, all we have to do is bribe the nigerian kangaroo justice system. grin bribe all the corrupt nigerians involved. You naive idiat!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by Iceyjayz: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Calitoscassius:
[s]go stab yourself in the eyes. Who made you the judge? Fool! I bet you $1000 the girl will be released, all we have to do is bribe the nigerian kangaroo justice system. grin bribe all the corrupt nigerians involved. You naive idiat![/s]
Yeye simp, I will bet $1000. if that girl doesn't spend years in jail, then I'm a bastard.

Mumu! you think that it's everyone that you can bribe? why don't you go and bribe the kangaroo justice system yourself, unrepentant simp! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by chris51(f): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dexpro:
I don't know why I'm not feeling pity for this damsel.
You're done for babe.

I am with you. I can never feel pity for her. I believe she stabbed the man in his sleep

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by chris51(f): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
chris51:

I am with you. I can never feel pity for her. I believe she stabbed the man in his sleep
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by chris51(f): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=chris51 post=103144449][/quote]
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by hstar: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by PrincessGlow: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
NairalandProf:

Thank you so much for the correction Sir/Ma.
I will gladly modify my reply.

Uwc
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by doyinisaac(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
bunto:
You reference is pointless. He killed an innocent job seeker that he wanted to rape. That he invited under false pretenses.

Chidinma Ojukwu killed a perverted rapist and drug addict.

These are very very different scenarios.

Lol...go and tell them that in the court.....

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case by doyinisaac(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
bunto:
She stabbed him in self defense and the wounds were probably not deep enough to have killed him normally. But due to the influence of drugs and alcohol,these race the heart and produce adrenaline rush thereby making blood pump faster. He bled to death. She left him thinking he was still alive. He couldn't save himself due to being high.
Lol.....self defence??so she still went ahead to withdraw money after the stabbing,is that self defence too??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.