Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,746 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman (2780 Views)

Zamfara Bandit, Damina, Shot Dead By Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide / How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by fozapi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lmao.

Pls tag me a million times per hour. Which space are you filling up or what will that change? cheesy

Which is the next govt facility to be destroyed to punish Buhari? grin

Very funny pipu.

Then take it like a man and stop reporting like a cry baby, would you report to buhari next? Lol

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by velocity25(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Yet the coward civilians killing army will not go there and show force, only to go to the east to massacre innocent people but God will disgrace them.
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by OnionBandit(f): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

Lol onionbandit you never see Anything yet

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by obyrich(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
I thought the president ordered the security men to gun down anyone with an AK47?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Realtalk20: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lmao.

Pls tag me a million times per hour. Which space are you filling up or what will that change? cheesy

Which is the next govt facility to be destroyed to punish Buhari? grin

Very funny pipu.

Talkative grin

I am counting for today so far you have made 25 comments .. you Northerns ehn
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by rayvelez(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
U won't see the likes of , Simplyleo, ngeneukwenu, ojiofor, onionbandit, mekaboy, optimumone23, monogamy, and other hordes of zombies here.
Those people are daft fellows and f**** hypocrites just know if nah IPOB in the East or Igoho in d West they will come out of thr shell typing rubbish. This bandits in zamfara is a saint and also a victim cos he is a fulani. Mad people zombies

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Okoroawusa: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

This kind of anarchy is what you desired to be brought upon Igboland where miscreants like Ikonso and King Dragon will lord over everyone.
It will never happen.Go to the north and join your fellow terrorist there.
Nwanna, why do these people always mention us on thread like these? Some even think that we are the same person with two monikers simply because we refused to be slaves to Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
And there was a policeman there
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
lekspot01:
Even some of our black uniform men are there laughing like mumu

They are not laughing like mumu. They are mumu. 99.9% unadulterated mumu.
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by zombieHUNTER: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Almaigaa:

Why will Abah Kyari relocate to the North, when the EAST has been taking over by Terrorist activities. The North is far more peaceful than the EAST.

Hahahaha....
Bandits.. fulani herdsmen.. iswap.. Boko Haram... Kidnappers... Etc are indeed keeping the peace in the North..
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by stanisbaratheon: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Just imagine
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Almaigaa: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Hahahaha....
Bandits.. fulani herdsmen.. iswap.. Boko Haram... Kidnappers... Etc are indeed keeping the peace in the North..

Herdsmen attack, Bandits, Kidnapping, Robbery, Buying and selling of Babies, pocketing, Cultist, Unknown Gunmen, ESN and IPOB TERRORIST are few amongst the Criminal activities that are currently holding the East to ransom.

But thanks to our Galant Northern Soldiers. Who are using them for TARGET PRACTICE. grin

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Boudiccao: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
goatandyam:
Their main target is the south. All this bokoharam banditry and herdsmen things are just training sessions and testing waters.

And they are coming down small small.

The south should breakaway NOW and cordon off the north.

The earlier the better

Thank you. I keep screaming the earlier the better yet some Southerners only derive joy in mocking Biafran agitators that are making some attempts instead of actually uniting to secede.

Southern Nigerians don't know what is about to befall them in the coming months. They will even intentionally start a war just to eliminate people in the South. It's already happening.
Southern Nigerians can keep making fun of Biafra/ipob. It's a matter of time before it goes round.
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by zombieHUNTER: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Almaigaa:

Herdsmen attack, Bandits, Kidnapping, Robbery, Buying and selling of Babies, pocketing, Cultist, Unknown Gunmen, ESN and IPOB TERRORIST are few amongst the Criminal activities that are currently holding the East to ransom.

But thanks to our Galant Northern Soldiers. Who are using them for TARGET PRACTICE. grin

Hahahaha
Northern Muslim fulani soldiers you mean

Who would want them to face jihadist Boko Haram terrorists fighting for Sharia... Up North
When Buhari himself is a jihadist ..

Sai barber grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outrage As Benin Republic Police Storm Ogun, Arrest Nigerian Activist / IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration / Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.