Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman (2762 Views)

Zamfara Bandit, Damina, Shot Dead By Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide / How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Simplyleo: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
U won't see the likes of , Simplyleo, ngeneukwenu, ojiofor, onionbandit, mekaboy, optimumone23, monogamy, and other hordes of zombies here.
Stop begging people to come discuss with you. Every member of the forum is free to choose where he makes comment and is not mandatory they discuss anything with you. If you want to discuss, tag your ilk and get them to the thread so you discuss with them.

I don't tag people I don't share any view with, I simply make my comment and leave, make yours as well and leave except of course you doubt the validity of your comment and want it validated by the "zombies".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by OnionBandit(f): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Stop begging people to come discuss with you. Every member of the forum is free to choose where he makes comment and is not mandatory they discuss anything with you. If you want to discuss, tag your ilk and get them to the thread so you discuss with them.

I don't tag people I don't share any view with, I simply make my comment and leave, make yours as well and leave except of course you doubt the validity of your comment and want it validated by the "zombies".
I tire o

500 mentions a day Lori kini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by techWriter2: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2021
He is sure of his free immediately after the reporter He is a Fulani woman
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by agulion: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Islam is very bad, avoid it
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by helinuesIsaMumu: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

[s]Stop begging people to come discuss with you. Every member of the forum is free to choose where he makes comment and is not mandatory they discuss anything with you. If you want to discuss, tag your ilk and get them to the thread so you discuss with them.

I don't tag people I don't share any view with, I simply make my comment and leave, make yours as well and leave except of course you doubt the validity of your comment and want it validated by the "zombies".[/s]

I will continue calling you zombies out so long u don't want to have sense. Hypocritical lots

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Ojiofor: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE

WHY ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING AWAY FROM THIS KINDA NEWS YOUR OPINION WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

I SABI SPEAK IGBO AND YORUBA NOR MEAN SAY I BE YORUBA OR IGBO MAN.

ISKILU WAKILI CAN SPEAK YORUBA FLUENTLY
LATE DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU CAN SPEAK HAUSA FLUENTLY
ROACHES OKOROAWUSA CAN SPEAK HAUSA FLUENTLY

THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAMES ARE NOT IGBOS

FELLOW IGBO BRETHREN, KNOW THY ENEMIES

This kind of anarchy is what you desired to be brought upon Igboland where miscreants like Ikonso and King Dragon will lord over everyone.
It will never happen.Go to the north and join your fellow terrorist there.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by OBALOLA55(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

This kind of anarchy is what you desired to be brought upon Igboland where miscreants like Ikonso and King Dragon will lord over everyone.
It will never happen.Go to the north and join your fellow terrorist there.
WE IGBOS ARE NOT COMPLAINING, FACE YOUR WAR RAVAGED NORTH EAST.

YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR NEWS grin
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Monogamy: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

They can't, most especially when their opinions are irrelevant,they need to seek others authentication.

You can only troll those who are doing better than you in all ramifications.. We should be lucky though
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Simplyleo: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

I will continue calling you zombies out so long u don't want to have sense. Hypocritical lots
Okay.

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by stonemasonn: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Where are the stupid so called patriotic Nigerians on nairaland?...yeye people.
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by OBALOLA55(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

They can't, most especially when their opinions are irrelevant,they need to seek others authentication.

You can only troll those who are doing better than you in all ramifications.. We should be lucky though
HELINUES YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THIS VERY TOPIC embarassed
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Monogamy: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HELINUES YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THIS VERY TOPIC embarassed

The topic is about news from a peaceful region, North, no verification yet
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by OBALOLA55(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

The topic is about news from a peaceful region, North, no verification yet
WONDERFUL
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Valkrie: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2021
goatandyam:
Their main target is the south. All this bokoharam banditry and herdsmen things are just training sessions and testing waters.

And they are coming down small small.

The south should breakaway NOW and cordon off the north.

The earlier the better

Told some idiots here this same thing which is the truth and they came at me with insult...eyes go soon clear...all should just be prepared.. the fulanis are just prepping up their army to be unleashed in the middlebelt and southern people to help in their final take over....!!
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by helinuesIsaMumu: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Okay.

Mnd44 lalasticlala
Myd44 kee u there
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Tofax: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Funny how someone will make a comment, he'll like & share his own comment & also use different monikers he has to comment on it. A discerning mind will pick out the monikers from this page.
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Jostoman: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Nigeria is truly on a reverse mode and is only God that can save us in the hand of this government.
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by juman(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Only under Buhari’s government

He is a useless president.
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by moriss33(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Rag tag bunch of fools & unfortunate humanbeing
helinuesIsaMumu:
U won't see the likes of , Simplyleo, ngeneukwenu, ojiofor, onionbandit, mekaboy, optimumone23, monogamy, and other hordes of zombies here.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Fahdiga1: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

He wasn't even arrested in the first place ..can't you see he is still slinging his rifle ..he just came out for celebrity press conference
Hnmm. One Nigeria indeed

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Ojiofor: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WE IGBOS ARE NOT COMPLAINING, FACE YOUR WAR RAVAGED NORTH EAST.

YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR NEWS grin

When was the last time you visited Igboland?
All these born,bred and lost in Yorubaland sef.
Do you know the road to your village?
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by OBALOLA55(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

When was the last time you visited Igboland?
All these born,bred and lost in Yorubaland sef.
Do you know the road to your village?
IS THAT WHY YOU REFUSED TO IDENTIFY WITH YOUR BORORO BRETHREN

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by fozapi(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Lol

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by helinuesIsaMumu: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Myd44 lalasticlaa, pls I want to confirm something.

So tagging over 50 usernames is now a comment?

Cos that seems to be the comment some people make these days. I don't know if that is the new agitation formula.

Just to confirm, I'm cool with it though. cheesy

He tagged zombies; ehen, What's bad about it?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by fozapi(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2021
OnionBandit:
I tire o

500 mentions a day Lori kini

Lol onionbandit you never see Anything yet
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by fozapi(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lol. You can't tell ua who to tag OK.. Since you like to Abuse igbos then you shall permanently be tagged on nairaland you can't stop it, repent and stop abusing igbos
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by fozapi(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
sometimes you just wonder what gives them such morale....signing out✈

Buhari
Re: VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman by Simplyleo: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

Lol. You can't tell ua who to tag OK.. Since you like to Abuse igbos then you shall permanently be tagged on nairaland you can't stop it, repent and stop abusing igbos
Lmao.

Pls tag me a million times per hour. Which space are you filling up or what will that change? cheesy

Which is the next govt facility to be destroyed to punish Buhari? grin

Very funny pipu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Democratic Election Is The Only Acceptable Way To Change Government / I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade / Breaking: Tinubu Writes Emergency Letter From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.