Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal (56074 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Cuttycool(f): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
How come people agree to polygamy, and reject polyandry? You all are HYPOCRITES. What is bad is bad, whoever brought up the idea of polygamy was wrong, same as the idea of polyandry is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by TMKsouth: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I'm done with this nonsense, you can now entertain morons of your own level, like the likes of icejayz

LOL grin grin grin

R u talking bout Iceyjayz aka Spicygayz? Yeah, he a slowpoke mos def cool

mysticwarrior aka lipstickcarrier is the third biggest slowpoke on NL, after Spicy who takes both 1st and 2nd spot combined - that's how dumb he is.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
DriveByKiller:
black Zulus are suffering post apartheid syndrome.
The symptoms are chronic low self esteem
Delusional perception of world affairs
Nigeria mono-fixation including the need to be in the centre of our attention.

These people live in Africa's 2nd biggest slum after Kenya but they like to believe they are the white man of Africa when they can't even run a spaza shop.
One of them is the miserable and jobless gay called TMKSOUTH, dude is just so dumb and pathetic, ewwwww! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I'm done with this nonsense, you can now entertain morons of your own level, like the likes of icejayz
Oh irongaylaxy the beech, I can sight your gay boyfriend TMKGAY already here, you both are really perfect couples sent from hell. cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by TMKsouth: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
DriveByKiller:
black Zulus are suffering post apartheid syndrome.
The symptoms are chronic low self esteem
Delusional perception of world affairs
Nigeria mono-fixation including the need to be in the centre of our attention.

Lol grin, but Nigerians are the ones flooding SA. How many South Africans do u know in Nigeria (to come seek your attention up-close and personal?) grin

Dude sit down u have nothing credible to offer. Go cry in a little corner with Iceyjayz for the devastation that is Nigeria. One is in Dubai and the other probably in a gutter somewhere in Hillbrow - but not in their country. Can somebody scream FAILED STATE! grin

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by bukatyne(f): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
I am very curious to see how many people (especially men) would embrace polyandry because it is passed into law. grin cheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Iceyjayz:
One of them is the miserable and jobless gay called TMKSOUTH, dude is just so dumb and pathetic, ewwwww! cheesy
the homosexual prostitute is just an unrefined morön.

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol grin, but Nigerians are the ones flooding SA. How many South Africans do u know in Nigeria (to come seek your attention up-close and personal?) grin

Dude sit down u have nothing credible to offer. Go cry in a little corner with Iceyjayz for the devastation that is Nigeria. One is in Dubai and the other probably in a gutter somewhere in Hillbrow - but not in their country. Can somebody scream FAILED STATE! grin
what skill do you have to work in another country?

Other than hovering on a Nigerian forum like a Zulu wizard apprentice and drinking pap what skill do you have to qualify you to work.

Even when apartheid turned your father into human chains, how many Zulus sought greener pastures overseas.

You're born slave, foredoomed to never mater.

As we speak, you measure your relevance by engaging on a Nigerian forum.

It's no surprise or coincidence that you're the world's longest serving slaves in human history.

Because mother nature never made you smart.

Now remind me, what's the national pass make for Zulus again?

4 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Tmksouth doesn't know his family gravesite. The dispossessed Zulu has no family land... His father's grave has been converted to an amusement park by the Boers so he's desperate to secure a portion in Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 5:40am On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:
Tmksouth doesn't know his family gravesite. The dispossessed Zulu has no family land... His father's grave has been converted to an amusement park by the Boers so he's desperate to secure a portion in Nairaland.
OMG! isn't that too much? that guy might commit suicide with this insult, I've always know him to be a nonentity though. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 5:41am On Jun 30, 2021
mysticwarrior:
the homosexual prostitute is just an unrefined morön.
A pathetic one at that

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 5:45am On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:

Other than hovering on a Nigerian forum like a Zulu wizard apprentice and drinking pap what skill do you have to qualify you to work.

Even when apartheid turned your father into a human chains, how many Zulus sought greener pastures overseas.

It's no surprise or coincidence that you're the world's longest serving slaves in human history.

That boy is a jobless drug addict with no life, he doesn't have a job in Soweto, he only gets high, rob people and rape, such a pathetic Negro grin

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by TMKsouth: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:

Even when apartheid turned your father into a human chains, how many Zulus sought greener pastures overseas.

Listen to Hushpuppi trying to convince me that the god-forsaken ghettorized pseudo-slums of Hillbrow, Berea, Yeoville and Sunnyside in SA are over-populated by literate "skilled" Nigerians grin Don't pretend - 80% of Nigerians in SA are hustling refugees who overstayed their visas or jumped through crocodile invested rivers separating us from Zimbabwe grin (I inserted pics for my viewing pleasure)

Why should South Africans put themselves through that when we're the most advanced economy in Africa, with our Zulu national pass mark and all? cool cool cool What would I come to Nigeria to do again when Nigerians are fleeing to Togo or sh*tting everywhere in plain sight? grin You are the epitome of a black disgrace and failure as a race.

Stop fooling yourself shit-gbo drug-selling hustler, u add no value in SA, that's why you're the most hated foreigners here and why Nigeria is so bitter about SA, coz we giving u the treatment u deserve cool

Now sit there contemplating which country u wanna go be a nuisance in or scam today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Iceyjayz:
That boy is a jobless drug addict with no life, he doesn't have a job in Soweto, he only gets high, rob people and rape, such a pathetic Negro grin
the son of a dead Zulu has no right in his country.

Ask him if he can venture into kleinfontein in South Africa? No Zulu dead or alive are allowed into that city.

Talking about dead slaves whose children like tmksouth are still slaves today.

When I look at tmksouth and other Zulus, I realise Mandela died in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Listen to Hushpuppi trying to convince me that the god-forsaken ghettorized pseudo-slums of Hillbrow, Berea, Yeoville and Sunnyside in SA are over-populated by literate Nigerians grin Don't pretend - 80% of Nigerians in SA are hustling refugees who overstayed their visas or jumped through crocodile invested rivers separating us from Zimbabwe grin (I inserted pics for my viewing pleasure)

Why should South Africans put themselves through that when we're the most advanced economy in Africa, with our Zulu national pass mark and all? cool cool cool What would I come to Nigeria to do again when Nigerians are fleeing to Togo or sh*tting everywhere in plain sight? grin

Stop fooling yourself shit-gbo drug-selling hustler, u add no value in SA, that's why you're the most hated foreigners here and why Nigeria is so bitter about SA, coz we giving u the treatment deserve cool

Now sit there contemplating which country u wanna go be a nuisance in or scam today.
you go quote picture tire.

Your father died dispossessed and never voted in South Africa until his dishonourable life ended with chains the Boers shackled him with.

Now this dispossessed son of a dead Zulu is on Nairaland ranting when you can't even venture into kleinfontein, a city in your own country.

Your father died in vain...no political liberty, today you're a living parasite with no economic liberty.

Son of a dead dispossessed Zulu.

Did your father ever voted in an election in South Africa?

Son of a dead slave!

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:
the son of a dead Zulu has no right on his country.

Ask him if he can venture into kleinfontein in South Africa? No Zulu dead or alive are allowed into that city.

Talking about dead slaves whose children like tmksouth are still slaves today.

When I look at tmksouth and other Zulus, I realise Mandela died in vain.
I'm telling you, the only south Africa man I still respect up to this day is Nelson Mandela the others are just plain stupid and useless cheesy

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by TMKsouth: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:

Your father died dispossessed and never voted in South Africa until his dishonourable life ended with chains the Boers shackled him with.

Now this dispossessed son of a dead Zulu is on Nairaland ranting when you can't even venture into kleinfontein, a city in gogr own country.

Your father died in vain...no political liberty, today you're a living parasite with no economic liberty.

Did you father ever voted in an election in South Africa?

Son of a dead slave!

You're quoting tired facts from the past - I'm talking about current unimaginable human suffering in Nigeria comparable to nowhere else on the African continent, yet u have massive oil wealth and 200 million useless human beings. grin Have u found a poorer country to escape to yet where u can go sell drugs and scam the locals Mr shit-gbo, and then whine all day about xenophobia from the locals? Pitiful giant of Africa spending all day on Nairaland debating a "jobless illiterate Zulu slave" grin

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:

Now this dispossessed son of a dead Zulu is on Nairaland ranting when you can't even venture into kleinfontein, a city in gogr own country.

Did your father ever voted in an election in South Africa?

Son of a dead slave!
You are really killing that nigga, take it easy on the beech nigga man cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Listen to Hushpuppi trying to convince me that the god-forsaken ghettorized pseudo-slums of Hillbrow, Berea, Yeoville and Sunnyside in SA are over-populated by literate "skilled" Nigerians grin Don't pretend - 80% of Nigerians in SA are hustling refugees who overstayed their visas or jumped through crocodile invested rivers separating us from Zimbabwe grin (I inserted pics for my viewing pleasure)

Why should South Africans put themselves through that when we're the most advanced economy in Africa, with our Zulu national pass mark and all? cool cool cool What would I come to Nigeria to do again when Nigerians are fleeing to Togo or sh*tting everywhere in plain sight? grin You are the epitome of a black disgrace and failure as a race.

Stop fooling yourself shit-gbo drug-selling hustler, u add no value in SA, that's why you're the most hated foreigners here and why Nigeria is so bitter about SA, coz we giving u the treatment deserve cool

Desperate and dispossessed, Tmksouth will run to Google in shame to grab anything he finds to make a point.

The picture you posted is form Zimbabweans crossing the Limpopo river.

Your father died dishonourably as a slave, you're living without shame and as a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2021
TMKGAY aka TMKSOUTH must be crying right now cheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by TMKsouth: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I'm telling you, the only south Africa man I still respect up to this day is Nelson Mandela the others are just plain stupid and useless cheesy

Funny how there's no Nigerian that South Africans respect grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're quoting tired facts from the past - I'm talking about current unimaginable human suffering in Nigeria comparable to nowhere else on the African continent, yet u have massive oil wealth and 200 million useless human beings. grin Have u found a poorer country to escape to yet where u can go sell drugs and scam the locals Mr shit-gbo, and then whine all day about xenophobia from the locals? Pitiful giant of Africa spending all day on Nairaland debating a "jobless illiterate Zulu slave" grin
did your father ever voted in South Africa in his shameful life?

Can you go to kleinfontein? Therstno where in my cojgryti can't enter.

As we speak black South eare not allowed to enter into their own city.

You call yourself the most developed ecomoutin South Africa, are you not aware? That whites own 80% if your economy and only 70% of your land?

But you're 88% of the population.

May your life end like your father's!
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by TMKsouth: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:

Desperate and dispossessed, Tmksouth will run to Google in shame to grab anything he finds to make a point.

The picture you posted is form Zimbabweans crossing the Limpopo river.

Your father died dishonourably as a slave, you're living without shame and as a disgrace.

Nigerians use that same entry point to cross into SA, do u think South Africans have time to count how many shit-gbos are among Zimbabweans? U think all the 1 million Nigerian scammers and drug dealers in SA flew in here?grin Don't expose your dumbness Hushpupps.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

your women respect us and do your government.

And we're diluting the South African Inferior Zulu genes through your women as we speak.

South Africa has the weakest and most inferior DNA in black Africa.

Na lie? Oh boy how did they make you slave for three hundred years?
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Nigerians use that same entry point to cross into SA, do u think South Africans have time to count how many shit-gbos are among Zimbabweans? U think all the 1 million Nigerian scammers and drug dealers in SA flew in here?grin Don't expose your dumbness Hushpupps.
your defence is as weak as Shaka the dead Zulu's attempt to stall the invading Boers grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

But y'all still respect your white masters? jobless coon cheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Iceyjayz:
You are really killing that nigga, take it easy on the beech nigga man cheesycheesy
no Zulu dead or alive has won any battle.

Shaka the dead Zulu died a disgrace.
Tmksouth is desperately trying to achieve something digitally.

But I will pound him harder than Soweto'76

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by TMKsouth: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:
did your father ever voted in South Africa in his shameful life?

Can you go to kleinfontein? Therstno where in my cojgryti can't enter.

As we speak black South eare not allowed to enter into their own city.

You call yourself the most developed ecomoutin South Africa, are you not aware? That whites own 80% if your economy and only 70% of your land?

But you're 88% of the population.

May your life end like your father's!

And how much of the Nigerian economy do u own which is 70% based on crude oil, no diversification whatsoever and all the proceeds are chowed by Bihari and co. grin Would u be a refugee in SA if u owned a dime in Nigeria Hushpupps? Keep mentioning some slave father I never had - I'm speaking about the sad state of Nigeria today. R u still calling on the white man to come recolonize u so u can also live as well as the Zulus? grin Can someone please shout FAILED STATE! grin 60 years of massive misrule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Iceyjayz:
But y'all still respect your white masters? jobless coon cheesy
200 million black strong is Nigeria.

7% white settlers make you a slave.

I'm waiting for you in kleinfontein, South Africa.

Venture into the gates. Let me let my white girlfriend to give you the Boers treatment your dead father knew very well. grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Your women still respect NIGERIAN men though, cheesy do you know I still f*ck a sexy Zulu girlfriend? the same girl that told me she never wants anything to do with any lazy south African nigga, hahahahaha cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by DriveByKiller: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Your women still respect NIGERIAN men though, cheesy do you know I still f*ck a sexy Zulu girlfriend? the same girl that told me she never wants anything to do with any lazy south African nigga, hahahahaha cheesy
tmksouth isn't just lazy, he's unemployable.

After losing his big-yansh girlfriend to a Nigerian, he's on a Nigerian forum butthurt looking for relief.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by TMKsouth: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:
your women respect us and do your government.

And we're diluting the South African Inferior Zulu genes through your women as we speak.

South Africa has the weakest and most inferior DNA in black Africa.

Na lie? Oh boy how did they make you slave for three hundred years?

If Nigeria was anywhere near as cosmopolitan or attractive as South Africa you'd understand that we mingle with people from all over the world here. Our men and women date all types of nationalities - yet Nigerians think they're special. My guy, more Zimbabweans chow South Africans but u never see them bragging about it on social media. Leads me to conclude Nigerians are suffering from an inferiority complex - so excited to be recognised and sleep with Zulus. cool cool cool You're truly pathetic - thread upon thread of SA girls on Nairaland all day long grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.