Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal (56049 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]Iceyjayz aka Spicygayz is a discredited nonentity who will soon be languishing in an UAE prison for his natural insatiable quest for criminality - coz that country is sick of them now. He claims to be in Dubai with an SA transvestite wife. U know the fate of SA skanks that hang around Nigerians mos - foreign prisons grin

SA should tighten its borders now that UAE is becoming harder to 'hushpuppi' in.
Below is today's headline Jace shocked what a horrible global reputation some people have shocked grin grin grin[/s]
Wow TMKsouth aka TMKGAY aka Gaysouth, I'm not surprised that you are unreasonably dumb and stupid, typical of a useless and stupid South African Nigga cheesy

We all know how jobless and stupid you are, you rob people in Soweto and rape them, one day you will get jailed and killed like a goat cheesy

and lastly you insulted my woman? because she said that all you niggas are compound fools and lazy, lol cheesy
I can bet with my life that, all the females in your family, both your drug induced mom and sisters in decades to come can never be half of what my woman is, this Gaysouth nigga is just pained cheesycheesy

Pained and pathetic shít-lu Gaysouth nigga cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by TMKsouth: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Gaysouth the shit-lu lazy nigga, I thought you said you are through with us for the day? Modafvcker! f*cking drug addict cum rapist cheesy

Boko Haram Boarding School for the Mentally Infirm (actually a tree in Sambisa forest) really failed u:

Gaysouth, TMKgay, shit-lu? undecidedGo learn bout rhyming shit-gbo. grin
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by JaceBlaze: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Iceyjayz:
UAE never rejected us, you dumb sh*t. it's obvious you got a sh*t for a brain.
if you only know how we contribute massively to UAE economy and your dumb ass thinks they will reject us? you dumb xenophobic scallywag cheesy

Look in the mirror and see a reflection of a dumb shit.You don't even know that one of the reason there's "Brixit" is because Britain wants to dessociate itself from the West African migrants crisis that is plaguing UAE?

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by theenchanter: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
DriveByKiller:
Tmksouth doesn't know his family gravesite. The dispossessed Zulu has no family land... His father's grave has been converted to an amusement park by the Boers so he's desperate to secure a portion in Nairaland
grin

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Boko Haram Boarding School for the Mentally Infirm (actually a tree in Sambisa forest) really failed u:

Gaysouth, TMKgay, shit-lu? undecidedGo learn bout rhyming shit-gbo. grin
Gaybomadiba Aka TMKGAY aka Gaysouth the primitive shit-lu from the slum of gayweto, cheesycheesycheesy I guess xenophobic high for joblessness failed you too, you are the real definition of stupidity cheesycheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

First tell me why marauding Fulani herdsmen are running your country and cows have more rights than your shit-gbo behind that squats all over highways sh*tting in the year 2021. grin No difference between u and cows my friend, I should tell u - that's why u get slaughtered in SA, your lives are meaningless.

The whites in SA had guns, what do Buhari and co have (not even brains) - your GDP shrunk by a whole 50% after he became president and China will soon colonise your criminal behinds after incessant borrowing in true Nigerian begging culture.

And I'm not talking about things that happened 300 years ago in SA like u are - I'm talking about present-day Nigeria (or Nigger-ria). REALITY CHECK cool

It must really hurt that things are progressing in SA from apartheid while Nigger-ria is becoming more of a zoo. You've been seeking SA visas since the 90s, when have things ever looked up for all u scammers in that God forsaken country? grin
Seems like spewing trash was embedded in your genes.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Searchingvictor: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tjah:
I
u are right on point, thanks so much. but i do it for my conscience not for man

Boss please, I have dm you. Help me please

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.