Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal (56047 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by GistFullGround: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2021

Can't you see the world is coming to an end?

There will be wailing & gnashing of teeth when it's time!

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
sisisioge:
Lets go there....I find it funny that a man with 4 wives opposes it. Whatever is good for the gander should be ok for the goose. His concern was about the identity of the offspring from such marriages....are his children confused? It should be legalised and everyone should should their struggle. Shikena

Abi ooo

Na bast*rds kuku full ground already - the reason why the nowaday boys & girls engage in things that would make you wonder if they know anything about fear of God. Almost all homes experience one crisis or the other because the number of bast*rds increase everyday. I listened to 'Kokoro Alate' program on Agidigbo FM & I marveled at the rate at which women give pregnancies to any available & ready men. Hardly would any program hold without men fighting over paternity of one or more children. Once polyandry is legalized, I hope the cost of DNA would become affordable even for the average people, so all families can be sane.

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by ejigboyemustap(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Sunnycliff(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
Imagine your wife giving birth, and four men will jointly be calling him my son grin

Madness naa
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by CSTRR: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
South African women are probably the only African women with a libido that can Match the average Nigerian man.

Those ladies are sex machines.

6 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by OBALOLA55(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
MAY GOD DESTROY HOMOSEXUALS AND POLYANDRY ENGAGERS

TMKSOUTH CAN I GET A VERY BIG AMEN angry

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by GiftedTitty: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
donbachi:
Children will not know their biological fathers.
She will be called "daddy" and the men "mummy".

grin grin grin grin
This got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Freestainworld(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Madness naa
let's say out of the four husband, one is a Christian, another a Muslim, another one a traditionalist, while the last is an atheist, where will they dedicate the child at? The child will end up growing with a confused identity.

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Abshiogagamai: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
DriveByKiller:
South Africa: Devil's kingdom in Africa.
Nice try, but it is in Nigeria where you guys would even kill your own mothers for money rituals.

5 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by WeNoGoDie(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Soon they will blame Nigerians.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
I as a South African does not support this decision

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Soon they will blame Nigerians.
Tired jibe. We rightfully blame Nigerians on their specialities eg. Human and drug trafficking, fraud, prostition rings etc

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by iceybux(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
sisisioge:
Lets go there....I find it funny that a man with 4 wives opposes it. Whatever is good for the gander should be ok for the goose. His concern was about the identity of the offspring from such marriages....are his children confused? It should be legalised and everyone should should their struggle. Shikena

If u in such situations will u pay groom price and also takia of the men?

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by IronGalaxy: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
CSTRR:
South African women are probably the only African women with a libido that can Match the average Nigerian man.

Those ladies are sex machines.
Have you met one?
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by 5Gnet: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

Neither am I Surprised!
We are in the Last of last moments.
These are the days of Noah and Lot, so expect all sorts of atrocities, Abominations, Nonsense and Evils in Nations.
you no even show signs at all say you exist
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Blessedola: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Who will be the father of the child of such pregnant woman

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Rodwave: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lol. There is nothing wrong with that. I can help them to draft it very well. If you want more than one husband, you should be the one to pay for bride price, build house for your husbands, provide for them while they stay at home watching movies and other stuff.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by LegendHero(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Blessedola:
Who will be the father of the child of such pregnant woman

I am about to ask this question too.

If she’s servicing multiple men at the same time, how will she know the true owner of the pregnancy?

To make that a success, they need to make DNA test cheap so that they can do it as soon as the baby is born.

Unless she only have sex with them yearly. Mr. A owns this year of sex and Mr. B will own next year.

But she can use the week of the pregnancy to decide tho but that will be hard if he service the husbands at least once a week.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Gjmff: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by NybenSBF101(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Give a feminist power, she destroys the world

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by GoutPoulet: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
It's a woman's world
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

Neither am I Surprised!
These are the days of Noah and Lot, so expect all sorts of atrocities, Abominations, Nonsense and Evils in Nations.

Pastor to be sincere , you're scaring me with all your preaching/conspiracy ... If we are in the "Noah's era'' , where is the ark/ship, That will save us from the disaster that's about to struck earth

1 Like

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by sanpipita(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lol men will embrace polygamy but are against polyandry

3 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by ERORR404(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
lasisi69:
I booked the wrong space but, anyway, in case anyone didn't tell you !!!
End time lasisi that year cheesy
I was hooli then.. na me and you dey spam every thread with "end time"

2 Likes

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by mysticwarrior(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I as a South African does not support this decision
lol... tell that to your awkward thinking countrymen.
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

Neither am I Surprised!

The world didn’t end when men were doing it undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
donbachi:
Children will not know their biological fathers.
She will be called "daddy" and the men "mummy".

And?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by Iceyjayz: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
sisisioge:
[s]Lets go there....I find it funny that a man with 4 wives opposes it. Whatever is good for the gander should be ok for the goose. His concern was about the identity of the offspring from such marriages....are his children confused? It should be legalised and everyone should should their struggle. Shikena[/s]
This is total trash, imagine sharing pussy with other men, God forbid! cheesy
Re: Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
Can't be sharing my swimming pool with a stranger, God forbid.

Think of that next time you support polygamy for men (if you’re one of those who do).

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.