Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,616 members, 7,958,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! (40872 Views)

Get Admission To Schools In the UK, USA, Australia & Canada For Free / Did Jamb Official Eligibility Checker Told M The Wrong UTME Subject Combination? / Those That Did Jamb C.O.C But Could Not Apply To Their New Institutions,come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Archbishop88: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hadle:
Good Morning to you all!

I wrote Jamb this year and was expecting more score, but I was surprised when I scored 188.
Seriously, it seems like there's mass failure in Jamb this year (and everyone is complaining of getting the score that they weren't expecting at all).

Maybe Jamb intentionally set it up because there are other pending admissions for Jamb to attend to. Maybe they cut off a certain mark from everyone's total score. But I'm not so sure about that, I'm now looking for ways to get admission with my current result.

My course is Computer Engineering. Please what should I do, I want to enter school soon, the thought of staying at home for another one year terrifies me. I don't know what to do now.

Is there any chance that I will get admission this year at all?

Please help me move this to the Front-Page, thanks.
Do change if institution to BOUESTI. Currently we are giving admission to last year jambites. Just do change of institution. Check online to know more about the school. We have predegre also.
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by danski: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pls i scored 170 can i still enter
Abraka
Computer science
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by reealec(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Try kano State University of science and technology... I'm sure u will get it
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by THELATTERMAN(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
MUTERIKA:
na my school be that o. I am an ALUMNI, going with the expansion and creation of new depts, yes, but it would still be competitive.

Presently an undergraduate in the institute, department of biological sciences.
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Can you help out with that?

Where insecurity is the order of the day? Me that I'm the only child. God forbid bad thing.

Lokoja is one of the safest cities in Africa presently. Check google.

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Austineva2:
Niger state? shocked a state of bandits and Boko Harams. God forbid. I dodgem

It is located in Kogi state, Lokoja (the capital) to be precise. And it is one of the safest place to be now in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Misternas89(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
MUTERIKA:
A LOT is wrong o. I literally had to tell someone last FRIDAY the capital of KWARA state. AND guess what, she is a teacher.
You can just imagine cry cry. Abeg Wetin that kind person go do if his/her nephews or nieces con bring verbal and quantitative reasoning assignment come say make dem help them. Some u go ask them Wetin be capital of Taraba, u go hear something like; it’s not as if I don’t know it oo, but I can’t remember now. So shameful and shameless of ‘em.

2 Likes

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Johnsown1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ekg911:
Good advice, if u have the means u should learn any skill in your mind now, as for me I learnt auto mechanic after my Nysc, learn any one now

Nice one brotherly

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Sandrafy(f): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Try ABSU (Abia state university)NOW!! A lecturer (my former lecturer I graduated 6years ago he is still a lecturer there)posted this on Facebook . There is no harm in trying . You can reach out to him first . Goodluck

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Sandrafy(f): 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Too bad I saw the post late, but you sure can try. This is the first photo attachment

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by belovez(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
joliecouer:

Am a coordinator in my Centre and I have up to to 69 students, only 15 got 200 and above .only 3 out of 15 who score abover 200 got above 210 . majority lies between 171 and 199. This is the first time as a coordinator am having student scoring below 200. In fact am more than shocked

Next year will shock shock you cordinator grin, just be prepare for it.
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by badboyTee(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Albertone:

Tell her not to study biochem.It's a crappy course here in Nigeria.
which course should she study then
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Sazeals(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2021
deewhydoski:

Don't mind them
I took jamb 3 times when it was tough
2006....i scored 188
2007.. 212
You have no single point
You scored 188 when you first did it
And he scored 184 as a first timer.
In the next exam he night score 250+
But there is no time to wait for another jamb.
Peace be unto you
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by MUTERIKA(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
THELATTERMAN:

Presently an undergraduate in the institute, department of biological sciences.
I finished from ENGLISH and LITERARY STUDIES department.
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by MUTERIKA(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
LoveThemChubby:

Don't mind some of them. I met some here in UDUS who came with that mindset for postgraduate program and ended up abandoning the program.
IT is funny. MY sis in MLS do give me gist sha.

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by deewhydoski(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sazeals:

You have no single point
You scored 188 when you first did it
And he scored 184 as a first timer.
In the next exam he night score 250+
But there is no time to wait for another jamb.
Peace be unto you
How sure are u he will score 250+, na u go write ham. Also remember if he doesn't prepare very well he can still score below 200.
My point is that he should admit it that 184 is what he scored not what the system gave him.
During my time u can never use 184 or 188 to enter university, na poly straight but now things has changed.

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by yellowgarri2(m): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2021
In case you had issue with LOW JAMB SCORES & doubtful of ADMISSION, Enroll for a 200L UNIVERSITY PROGRAM i.e IJMB/JUPEB and secure ADMISSION into 200L UNIVERSITY of choice without writing JAMB. DM or call 07081091275
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Abumuslim: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2021
reealec:

What's the cut off and is the fees affordable?.
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Abumuslim: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2021
reealec:

What's the cut off n is the fees affordable?
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by reealec(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abumuslim:

What's the cut off n is the fees affordable?
160 or 120
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by Abumuslim: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
reealec:
160 or 120
Are you a student there?
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by dedons: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
iamyemiakins:

If she has strong O'level grades, there's a possibility.
Please I need anyone who is a student of FUOYE or stays around the university area.

My younger brother chose the school and will be needing daily information about them and also a place to stay when he comes to write PUME.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by dedons: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hawkler:

Very possible, FUOYE cut off is 170. Contact me for any help.
Please I need anyone who is a student of FUOYE or stays around the university area.

My younger brother chose the school and will be needing daily information about them and also a place to stay when he comes to write PUME.

Thank you.
Re: Did JAMB Really Jam Me? Can I Still Get Admission This Year? Please Help! by islamics(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Goldenboy333:

If change of institution is still on I advised you to change to ATBU Abubakar Tafawa balewa university bauchi you'll be given admission ASAP computer and communication engineering
Please do you have an idea of what is the cutoff mark for ATBU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) / Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG / 6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.