Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? (274 Views)

Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by Monogamy: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Growing up as a kid, we all have unlimited dreams of what to become in life but after tertiary or some certain age of independent, reality about life would begin to set in.

The dreams could be about what to become in life, what to achieve, type of person to marry, type of house to leave, type of job.

Some people can't really remember the last time they watch a 2 hours movie alone.. Some can't even have an idea the last time they have just 2 weeks privacy, even foods,some people can't remember the last time they prepared their favourite meals themselves, some people are no longer in control/charge of TV remote.. Marriage, is another dream stealers, most especially for ladies.

So, are your future dreams still in intact? Have some already been achieved?

Lalasticlacla, Seun, Oamj4, mynd44
Re: Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by maiquel: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2021
To be honest only two of all my childhood dreams are still underway...
1. I always wanted to be a lawyer...
2. To be a billionaire.
Both are underway... wink
Re: Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by oluwaseyi0: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2021
They've been overtaken by realities

1 Like

Re: Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by Noblejohn32(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2021
My childhood dreams are almost slipping away because of the harsh effects of reality.
I've always wanted to be a Doctor....before i wrote my WAEC, I already cleared some medical textbook though it was difficult to comprehend. But WASSCE humbled me.
I had to opt for biology edu since I had a flair for teaching. But my parents weren't in support.
I've attended some online training lessons and I can boast that I'm well grounded in teaching practice.
I'm also a good writer and comedian and I've written thrilling stories here on Nairaland.
Tho, my device is giving me problems.
I'm supposed to be in the Uni this year, but Mum's sickness has spoilt everything.

I still hope for better days and I believe my dreams and aspirations will never be cut short. Tho it seems the future is bleak, but my dreams will soon be reality. And, I will make it in this life...

If you stay at Okon-Eket, and you need a home tutor for your kids, I'm good for the job. You can call me on 09073231030
ps: I need money for my mum's treatment.
Re: Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by DDDEnterprises: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2021
When reality, more knowledge and more wisdom dawned and was bestowed upon me, some of them have been killed. grin
Re: Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by ForestHill: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Yes
Re: Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by GoutPoulet: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
DEAD and buried by reality
Re: Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by Monogamy: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
GoutPoulet:
DEAD and buried by reality

Are they off of reviving?
Re: Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by GboyegaD(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Had two distinct dreams growing up Hoeven, one was more pressing. I worked towards it however, I realized it isn't my pleasure at this time so I diverted a bit to carve out what I like.
Re: Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by wunmi590(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
They've been overtaken by realities

Lol cheesy

Even Nigeria too has changed alot of peoples childhood dreams
Re: Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by RisenJoe(m): 5:01am On Jun 28, 2021
Yea, I still wanna be an astronaut
Re: Are Your Childhood's Dreams Still Alive? by jimmyolasun: 5:15am On Jun 28, 2021
Wanted to always be a daddy, now girls call me sugar daddy and I never even get my own children.

(1) (Reply)

Join Dried Catfish Sharing This Week / Before You Marry Him/her, Think About Your Future Children / How everyone can benefit from the Winco dual side mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.