Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina (46929 Views)

Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Geeman2006: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
SLAP44:
How can we stop northerners from fleeing their regions and escaping to Lagos to ride okada and drive keke?

As an omoluabi , we should stop these people from infiltrating our region to cause some religious beliefs which promote poverty and crime.

As an omuluabi. Also try to encourage your people in other parts of the country to go back home. At least, what you are suggesting should show some form of equity to all.
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
These are not Muslims. How can you say no prayer and fasting? Mad people everywhere. The wife is for the streets let her go and joint join them
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
olibeans:
Taqiya allows Muslims to deny Islam to deceive or act brazenly with an unbeliever.

Stop posting nonsense
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by justjify(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
etokhana:
Islamic Sect Members Impregnate Katsina Married Woman After ‘Indoctrination Sex’

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/27/islamic-sect-members-impregnate-katsina-married-woman-after-%E2%80%98indoctrination-sex%E2%80%99
From a religion of piss, now it's a religion of sex.Wonders will never cease
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
SLAP44:
How can we stop northerners from fleeing their regions and escaping to Lagos to ride okada and drive keke?

As an omoluabi , we should stop these people from infiltrating our region to cause some religious beliefs which promote poverty and crime.

Ya daft. Most of the people driving Keke mad doing Mai guard work in the south are from Niger Republic but y’all to stupid to know the difference.

The yellow ones that beg in traffic are Libyan or sometimes Tauregs again Nigeri Republic but you people are too stupid to know the difference.

We know the difference between which southerners don’t belong in the north and we are working on sending all of you home, you can walk or be carried.

1 Like

Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by cardoctor(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Just imagine
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by olibeans: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Stop posting nonsense
Your father nyash
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by saintneo(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
etokhana:
Islamic Sect Members Impregnate Katsina Married Woman After ‘Indoctrination Sex’

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/27/islamic-sect-members-impregnate-katsina-married-woman-after-%E2%80%98indoctrination-sex%E2%80%99

After reading I remembered this movie ..... Lol
[img]https://www.pinterest.com/pin/392376186256940992/[/img]
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by babasolution: 12:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Fixed.

Have said what have said,most of you guys on nairaland are not in Nigeria, if you discover the extent of suffering of people in southwest Nigeria despite their advantages in Nigeria,being close to the ports,being touted as the most educated etc,you will marvel.southwest is a mess,the Yoruba elite are conducting apartheid against their own people. This is not a Yoruba Igbo thing,am only responding based on a comment
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by olmoRoc: 1:15am On Jun 28, 2021
etokhana:

She's not worthy to be your wife. Dump her and move on.
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Lazenby007(m): 5:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Kyari79:
They are not muslims, They are knew religion named as HAKIKA .
hakika ISLAMIC sect

1 Like

Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Donskichuks(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Too much trash and bullshit attached to this Muslim community Nigeria needs to disintegrate how can I have the same passport with this good for nothing northerners and their crazy believe
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Foursome dey her mind since
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Perkins2018: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Geeman2006:

As an omuluabi. Also try to encourage your people in other parts of the country to go back home. At least, what you are suggesting should show some form equity to all.

You should have known igbo monikers on nairaland. They strive in showing hatred and divisiveness. check his history.

1 Like

Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Perkins2018: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Ya daft. Most of the people driving Keke mad doing Mai guard work in the south are from Niger Republic but y’all to stupid to know the difference.

The yellow ones that beg in traffic are Libyan or sometimes Tauregs again Nigeri Republic but you people are too stupid to know the difference.

We know the difference between which southerners don’t belong in the north and we are working on sending all of you home, you can walk or be carried.

Firstly, that guy is igbo.

Secondly, the okada riders in the south rely on your brotherhood to come here. No Nigerien ir chadian would dare come to the south if not for northerners.

Thirdly, if they are chased away or commit crime, you northerners will support them against your so called compatriots.
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Perkins2018: 6:38am On Jun 28, 2021
babasolution:

Have said what have said,most of you guys on nairaland are not in Nigeria, if you discover the extent of suffering of people in southwest Nigeria despite their advantages in Nigeria,being close to the ports,being touted as the most educated etc,you will marvel.southwest is a mess,the Yoruba elite are conducting apartheid against their own people. This is not a Yoruba Igbo thing,am only responding based on a comment

So you come from a generation of slaves. No slave in the south west.

Even in the USA, there are poor people. I wonder how you could be so stupid, it must be generational.
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by oloyedewaris(m): 6:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

Saudi is a repressive society. A lot of dirty, depraved, and filthy things happen there everyday. Don't be fooled because if they have freedom of press you will be surprised how depraved Arabs are. Sex slaves, Some Arab men get sexual pleasure when a woman defecates on them etc. At my work place in the US, a married woman from Saudi Arabia is fvcking any guy willing to fvck her hard. If you see her you will not believe it. Covered from head to toe but a big fvcking slut.
Why do you guys like blackmailing Islam
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Teejay13(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2021
Lived in the north all my life and how comes I am just hearing this name call Hakika now
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Lovelyn451(f): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Sex indoctrination?? Fools!! If u like rape them, force them to recite your incantations and say they've accepted islam, if it's not from their heart, it's useless, only God sees and searches the heart of men
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Lilpen3758: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2021
FunnyJosh:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for his/her effort.

Please contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor if you have any information that could lead us to him or his family.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

For all of you who thinks this doesn't concern you. Know that we invested in Agriculture and not MMM. So when you build that next generation App or machine or have an interesting idea that could scale and no one wants to invest in your idea. Know that youths like Joshua Ajisope ruined it for you.

Joshua Ajisope there's no need sending me letters. I await your legal action.
oga my no lie you this man don go
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Bimpe29: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2021
It's really unfortunate that many nasty occurrences are springing up in the north solely because of their lack of education.

Can you imagine a sect that requires sexual intercourse as initiation and the poor illiterate girl obliged?

Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by falcon01: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2021
MalcoImX:

When you had carnal knowledge of a *married woman and the police arrested you, tell them that there's no case, since she consented.
you can't arrest 2 adults for having consensual Sex it's not a crime in the constitution if it's indeed a crime show me where it says so.
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Adeoyelee: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Theunbothered:

In Saudi Arabia they are very big hypocrites.

They can behead a woman for not being modest in the streets but their princes have numerous Indian sex slaves and prostitutes.

See a Saudi princess walking about looking like a normal human being but poor people must cover themselves in black bed sheets.

The religion is really a form of mind control for the poor.

You are not far from the truth...
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Adeoyelee: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Yankee101:
Islam
Islam
Islam!

Haba. If I was thrown into the earth, with no pre-knowledge of anything, Islam with its wake of destruction will definitely not be a choice to follow.

Christianity is the most natural religion. Even the koran acknowledges the Bible, Jesus Christ and the founding Fathers. Go figure

Maybe one religion fair pass the other, but the truth be say religion na scam and e no dey let the victims make use of their common sense.

I dey talk am most of the time that "use ur common sense before religion"
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by errigdee: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Una too do sef wetin dey happen ....dis country don turn OLOSHO finish ....lol ....my bad
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Emilokoiyawon: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Why do you guys like blackmailing Islam

So because of Islam, I should not criticize Saudi Arabia?
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by LordGuru1: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Agricaddict:
Are northerners really Muslims? We don't get to hear these things in Saudi Arabia where the religion came from
Hidden! Where did poo-eating originated from?! Many of our girls and gay guys that go there and come back as over-night millionaires, which Occultic thing do you think they did in Arab World? Why do you think the Religion they brought can never get enough of heartless blood-shedding?
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Coolgent(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Stupid pagans they should be castrated
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by Kyari79(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
No at all, nothing like that in Islam.
Don't you see hw some pastors were been caught every day raping small kids , what do you call them ??
Re: 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina by oloyedewaris(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:

So because of Islam, I should not criticize Saudi Arabia?
you yourself know the reason for the criticism in your heart, so stop lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.