Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? (46972 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By My Girlfriend PIC / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Sexual activities between couples require some form of skills and energy no doubt. Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies.

With all these put together, should women worry over not being good in bed to meet up with their partners' fantasies?

Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Zonefree(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2022
A woman that is not conversant with Bedmatic skills is as useless as the P in Psychology.

386 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Jimmythewise: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2022
I won't leave her for not being good in bed but her inability to satisfy me is a temptation to get a better option.

305 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2022
Jimmythewise:
grin
Say something and not just laugh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
A woman that is not conversant with Bedmatic skills is as useless as the P in Psychology.
Can this alone make you leave a good woman?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by czarr(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Sexual activities between couples requires some form of skills and energy no doubt.Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies . With all these put together, should women worry over not been good in bed to meet up with her partner’s fantasies? Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?
I won't leave her if she is good in other areas, but I would probably cheat on her.

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Currentblog: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin Make i no talk, sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2022
czarr:
I won't leave her if she is good in other areas, but I would probably cheat on her.
Cheating can destroy a very good relationship, not a way out.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Currentblog:
grin grin
Make i no talk, sha..
Talk abi you are scared of me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Zonefree(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Can this alone make you leave a good woman?
YES... especially if she's a Nigerian girl. What's her usefulness again

Besides, there's nothing like a "good Nigerian girl". They don't exist.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:

YES... especially if she's a Nigerian girl. What's her usefulness again
Kriss216 the misogynist

25 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Zonefree(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Kriss216 the misogynist
Iyaebe the broke feminist.

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Sammy101111(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Sexual activities between couples requires some form of skills and energy no doubt.Women hold down jobs, being moms, being a wife and this can be overwhelming and highly desexualising making it difficult to shift into romantic modes with worn out energies . With all these put together, should women worry over not been good in bed to meet up with her partner’s fantasies? Do men really care about their partner’s bedroom skills? As a man, will you leave your woman because of her poor bedroom skills?

To be honest if you are usually perform well
And you no longer choose to do so
My sister your husband will cheat
But if he truly loves you so much he wont cheat but cope with you and you will have to just tell him how you want him to turn you on And you will set a day for a good match
You get what i mean

But it is always good to spicy your sex life so that you wont get exhausted

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by WonderManly(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2022
You see...

55 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Jimmythewise:
I won't leave her for not being good in bed but her inabilities to satisfy me is a temptation to get a better option.
That means women shouldn’t really bother and poor bedroom skills has never been the reason why men cheat, so your statement does not hold waters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2022
WonderManly:
You see
Will you Japa if your woman is very poor bedroomically?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2022
Sammy101111:

To be honest if you are usually perform well
And you no longer choose to do so
My sister your husband will cheat
But if he truly loves you so much he wont cheat but cope with you and you will have to just tell him how you want him to turn you on And you will set a day for a good match
You get what i mean

But it is always good to spicy your sex life so that you wont get exhausted
Poor performance has never been a reason why men cheat. If you are in a sexual relationship, can you leave your partner because of her poor bedroom skills?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by WonderManly(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Will you Japa if your woman is very poor bedroomically?
Let me consult with my oracle...

4 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Olalan(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2022
What really defines good in bed?
Truth is many people have been misled to have unrealistic expectations during sexual activity.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Draslo(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2022
It's a man's world. That's why we never talk about it. Women complain about men's sexual abilities all the time but can't even cowgirl for just 3 minutes

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Olalan:
What really defines good in bed?
Ability to turn 360 degrees and make him grunt

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Sammy101111(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Poor performance has never been a reason why men cheat. If you are in a sexual relationship, can you leave your partner because of her poor bedroom skills?

A man will cheat because of poor performance
Some men are stone hearted
They will not complain
But will cheat outside badly with any woman on skirt

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2022
This one is planning on how to start sleeping around

13 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2022
Draslo:
It's a man's world. That's why we never talk about it. Women complain about men's sexual abilities all the time but can't even cowgirl for just 3 minutes
A woman is not meant to be sexually strong, there’s a reason why men have muscles and more energy than women

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Draslo(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
A woman is not meant to be sexually strong, there’s a reason why men have muscles and more energy than women
Lmao!

Women are not meant to be sexually strong?
Please tell me why one woman can sleep with 25 men in one day but a man can't without seriously deteriorating

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by nazicartel(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
That means women shouldn’t really bother and poor bedroom skills has never been the reason why men cheat, so your statement does not hold waters
for me. I don't think women should bother about that much. Have tried different women and the one I choosed amongst them isn't that good compared to the other ones

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Draslo:

Lmao!

Women are not meant to be sexually strong?
Please tell me why one woman can sleep with 25 men in one day but a man can't without seriously deteriorating
A woman can just lay and the 25 men take their turns, she doesn’t have to put in much energy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2022
I’m sorry this might not be relatable with the discussion here ,my name is Sophie and I’m willing to build connections with different people around the globe ,all you have to do is message me via WhatsApp to save your contact,if you are not interested please ignore,07015371845,thank you

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Draslo(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
A woman can just lay and the 25 men take their turns, she doesn’t have to put in much energy
A man can't lay while 25 women take their turns. Dem fit carry am comot with ambulance before Aunty #25

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2022
Draslo:

A man can't lay while 25 women take their turns. Dem fit carry am comot with ambulance before Aunty #25
That’s why I think a woman should not bother herself on sexual performance, it’s the men to worry their heads about that. I also think no man will leave a woman just because of her poor sexual performance.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Onucs(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2022
A God fearing Nicki Minaj is dope

Sex is very important in a relationship, especially in Nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? by Draslo(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
That’s why I think a woman should not bother herself on sexual performance, it’s the men to worry their heads about that. I also think no man will leave a woman just because of her poor sexual performance.
Men have
I have

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / Check Out This Beautiful Osogbo Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.