Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath (2927 Views)

What Bible Says About The Rich And Powerful Building Doomsday Bunkers (Pics) / Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Splinz:

All I see in you is a man desperately grasping at straws, as each fantasies is debunked one after the other.

I understand your dilemma, honestly I do. I mean supposing you're a bishop truly, who's accustomed to Sunday service, the sheep in your care knowing fully well too, how will you start telling them that look, the Sabbath law must be kept on the seventh-day, Saturday, as kept and instructed by God? The reputational damages and lost such as membership, friends & family, finances etc, can only be imagined.

But like Peter and John:

One wonders why the whole world (deceives by Satan anyway, Rev. 12:9) somehow agrees with nine of God's commandments but vehemently and constantly kicked and rubbish one, the 4th and Sabbath law. What is it about this law that Satan hates so much? What's so special about it? Could it be that it indicts the world of wrongdoing?

I wished you had an idea.

LOL nothing can open the mind of those who are in bondage

The one who wrote Sabbath with his fingers came down on earth and you killed him for disobedience to the Sabbath

Yet u are not satisfied

He told u he is the lord of Sabbath yet u won't hear
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
To all:

Where in the Bible is one Verse supporting Sunday-keeping ?
There is no place in the Bible where Sunday is kept.
Not in the Fourth Commandment which explicity says 7th day, because it was that way from Creation week.
And Sunday keeping is nowhere in the Bible... not for Jews, nor for Gentiles, nor before Jesus, nor after Jesus, not in the Old Testament, and not in the New Testament.
It's ALL the Biblical 7th Day - from Genesis to Revelation, and even will be kept in Heaven according to Isaiah 66:22-24.

Even Paul taught the Gentiles on the Sabbath, and in Truth, never preached any other Sabbath.
And if we make up a version of Paul who disagrees with Jesus, then Who is right, and Who should we agree with ?
Let's decide, by referring to the following Verses:

Colossians 2:16 (NKJV): 13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, 14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
God's 10 Commandments (founded on His Two Most Important Commandments): Are ANY of these against us ?
No, of course not. Nor are any contrary to us.
Paul is obviously talking about the Old Covenant Jewish Law for priests, feasts, sacrifices, and rituals (like circumcision).
People who don't want to keep God's Commandments might wish it was the 10 Commandments that were nailed to the Cross.
But they are rebellious to begin with, as are many Bibles these days which try to insert their own meanings into their translations.
(I have found personally that it is truly best to use the KJV, or for slightly more modern English, the NKJV... for reasons I won't list here.)
Now, what therefore was Paul referring to when he said this in Colossians 2:16 (NKJV): "16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths"
Which sabbaths ? The Weekly Sabbath of the Fourth Commandment ? Or the Annual Sabbaths, such as they had during the feasts (or "festivals" ), as listed in Leviticus 23.
Obvious again... follow the reasoning:

Since God's 10 Commandments are NOT against anyone, these were NOT "nailed to the cross".
Only Old Coventant Jewish Law was regarding priests, feast, sacrifces, and rituals (like circumcision).
When Paul says right after that, "So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths", it is apparent that it can't be the Weekly Sabbath of the Fourth Commandment, for none of the 10 Commandments is against us; but only the annual sabbaths that were certain days of the feasts (festivals).
But of course, people who wish to keep Sunday read these texts to support what they want.
And to do so, they manufacture a Paul who disagrees with Jesus.
Jesus did not say "any day of the week is fine"... ever.
All He said was "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath."
He wasn't talking about which day to keep, for surely Jesus kept the Fourth Commandment (and tells us to keep the Commandments).
He was talking about the Pharisees trying to place undue burdens on people on the 7th Day.

As another example of Sunday-keepers reading the Bible as they wish, another person in this post mentioned the use of "the Lord's Day" in the Book of Revelation, thinking it meant "Sunday", just because they have become so accustomed to associating it that way through the false repetition of it from the times of the early Catholic Church (which should have never tried to modify God's Commandments, or to "change the times and Law", as it says in Daniel... but that's another story for another day).
To top it off, that Church wanted to pretend it was doing it to "honor Jesus", and so called it "the Lord's Day".
But we can see from the lessons of King Saul that it's better to obey than sacrifice... for King Saul took a direct command from God and modified to suit himself, and then said he only did it that way because he wanted to "honor God". Saul ended up on the wrong side of God.
Even so, should we not know, in front of God, that no one, from the lowest man on earth to the pope, has any right at all to change or modify or remove or twist any of God's Commandments at all ?
Woe to those at the end who pushed forth this lie about Sunday !
This is not to say that Sunday-keepers who are that way in ignorance are evil.
Only the ones who made up this lie and pushed it are evil.
But when we learn the Truth, should we not obey the Truth ? We better.
So the person who mentioned "the Lord's Day" earlier in this thread did so only because they have been misled by false religion.
The only day in the Bible that God calls "My Holy Day" is the Fourth Commandment Sabbath, the 7th Day of the week, and that's it.
Isaiah 58:13 (NKJV):
13 “If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath,
From doing your pleasure on My holy day,
And call the Sabbath a delight,

So we must ask ourselves:
Are we to listen to God, or to men (or churches) ?
If to God, then let's keep His Word.
That's why I, not being a Jew but a Christian, celebrate the 7th Day from Friday evening to Saturday evening... because God said so.
We should all be using the Bible and the Bible only for the basis our beliefs.

If you want a good resource on this: https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/37/t/is-sunday-really-sacred-
It's from a Seventh Day Adventist preacher, and it's accurate.
It reviews the texts from the Bible where "1st day of the week" is used.
I don't belong to their church, but that doesn't mean I disagree with the Truth when a church happens to put Truth out there.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
@Splinz

Hi Splinz. I believe you might from the Church of God (7th Day one) due to certain things you said in this post.

I'm not, nor am I an Adventist. But I do keep the Sabbath (I don't need to say which one to you). smiley

I doubt this will change your mind about a smaller certain matter of discernment amid the points you were making in this thread, but thought maybe you might want to read it anyway. I myself find it in line with Bible Truth, but if you don't want to read it, or don't believe it, no worries. I'll still look for your name out here in Nairaland knowing you are a seeker of Truth ! smiley

https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/81/t/three-days-and-three-nights#Three-Days-and-Three-Nights
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
awitness41:
To all:

Where in the Bible is one Verse supporting Sunday-keeping ?
There is no place in the Bible where Sunday is kept.
Not in the Fourth Commandment which explicity says 7th day, because it was that way from Creation week.
And Sunday keeping is nowhere in the Bible... not for Jews, nor for Gentiles, nor before Jesus, nor after Jesus, not in the Old Testament, and not in the New Testament.
It's ALL the Biblical 7th Day - from Genesis to Revelation, and even will be kept in Heaven according to Isaiah 66:22-24.

Even Paul taught the Gentiles on the Sabbath, and in Truth, never preached any other Sabbath.
And if we make up a version of Paul who disagrees with Jesus, then Who is right, and Who should we agree with ?
Let's decide, by referring to the following Verses:

Colossians 2:16 (NKJV): 13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, 14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
God's 10 Commandments (founded on His Two Most Important Commandments): Are ANY of these against us ?
No, of course not. Nor are any contrary to us.
Paul is obviously talking about the Old Covenant Jewish Law for priests, feasts, sacrifices, and rituals (like circumcision).
People who don't want to keep God's Commandments might wish it was the 10 Commandments that were nailed to the Cross.
But they are rebellious to begin with, as are many Bibles these days which try to insert their own meanings into their translations.
(I have found personally that it is truly best to use the KJV, or for slightly more modern English, the NKJV... for reasons I won't list here.)
Now, what therefore was Paul referring to when he said this in Colossians 2:16 (NKJV): "16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths"
Which sabbaths ? The Weekly Sabbath of the Fourth Commandment ? Or the Annual Sabbaths, such as they had during the feasts (or "festivals" ), as listed in Leviticus 23.
Obvious again... follow the reasoning:

Since God's 10 Commandments are NOT against anyone, these were NOT "nailed to the cross".
Only Old Coventant Jewish Law was regarding priests, feast, sacrifces, and rituals (like circumcision).
When Paul says right after that, "So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths", it is apparent that it can't be the Weekly Sabbath of the Fourth Commandment, for none of the 10 Commandments is against us; but only the annual sabbaths that were certain days of the feasts (festivals).
But of course, people who wish to keep Sunday read these texts to support what they want.
And to do so, they manufacture a Paul who disagrees with Jesus.
Jesus did not say "any day of the week is fine"... ever.
All He said was "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath."
He wasn't talking about which day to keep, for surely Jesus kept the Fourth Commandment (and tells us to keep the Commandments).
He was talking about the Pharisees trying to place undue burdens on people on the 7th Day.

As another example of Sunday-keepers reading the Bible as they wish, another person in this post mentioned the use of "the Lord's Day" in the Book of Revelation, thinking it meant "Sunday", just because they have become so accustomed to associating it that way through the false repetition of it from the times of the early Catholic Church (which should have never tried to modify God's Commandments, or to "change the times and Law", as it says in Daniel... but that's another story for another day).
To top it off, that Church wanted to pretend it was doing it to "honor Jesus", and so called it "the Lord's Day".
But we can see from the lessons of King Saul that it's better to obey than sacrifice... for King Saul took a direct command from God and modified to suit himself, and then said he only did it that way because he wanted to "honor God". Saul ended up on the wrong side of God.
Even so, should we not know, in front of God, that no one, from the lowest man on earth to the pope, has any right at all to change or modify or remove or twist any of God's Commandments at all ?
Woe to those at the end who pushed forth this lie about Sunday !
This is not to say that Sunday-keepers who are that way in ignorance are evil.
Only the ones who made up this lie and pushed it are evil.
But when we learn the Truth, should we not obey the Truth ? We better.
So the person who mentioned "the Lord's Day" earlier in this thread did so only because they have been misled by false religion.
The only day in the Bible that God calls "My Holy Day" is the Fourth Commandment Sabbath, the 7th Day of the week, and that's it.
Isaiah 58:13 (NKJV):
13 “If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath,
From doing your pleasure on My holy day,
And call the Sabbath a delight,

So we must ask ourselves:
Are we to listen to God, or to men (or churches) ?
If to God, then let's keep His Word.
That's why I, not being a Jew but a Christian, celebrate the 7th Day from Friday evening to Saturday evening... because God said so.
We should all be using the Bible and the Bible only for the basis our beliefs.

If you want a good resource on this: https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/37/t/is-sunday-really-sacred-
It's from a Seventh Day Adventist preacher, and it's accurate.
It reviews the texts from the Bible where "1st day of the week" is used.
I don't belong to their church, but that doesn't mean I disagree with the Truth when a church happens to put Truth out there.

This is page three read from page one I already stated the fact

Bonus

John 5:18 “This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.“
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2021
awitness41:
@Splinz

Hi Splinz. I believe you might from the Church of God (7th Day one) due to certain things you said in this post.

I'm not, nor am I an Adventist. But I do keep the Sabbath (I don't need to say which one to you). smiley

I doubt this will change your mind about a smaller certain matter of discernment amid the points you were making in this thread, but thought maybe you might want to read it anyway. I myself find it in line with Bible Truth, but if you don't want to read it, or don't believe it, no worries. I'll still look for your name out here in Nairaland knowing you are a seeker of Truth ! smiley

https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/81/t/three-days-and-three-nights#Three-Days-and-Three-Nights

John 5:18 “This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.“
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Splinz(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
awitness41:

Hi Splin.z. I believe you might from the Church of God (7th Day one) due to certain things you said in this post.

Hello bro, I'm neither from the Church of God nor an Adventist. Let's just say am a bible student.

awitness41:

Oh good. You do well.

awitness41:

I doubt this will change your mind about a smaller certain matter of discernment amid the points you were making in this thread, but thought maybe you might want to read it anyway.

Be assured that IF it is the truth, then repentance is next.

awitness41:

I myself find it in line with Bible Truth, but if you don't want to read it, or don't believe it, no worries. I'll still look for your name out here in Nairaland knowing you are a seeker of Truth ! smiley

Thank you. We are on the same path of finding truth and embracing it.

Now, concerning the material you sent me:

So I've gone through it, and now I'd also share with you my findings.

The material argues the three days and three nights phrase, whether it was actually complete 72 hours. At the end, the writer ended up supporting the Friday - Sunday buried and resurrection, using mostly what he called "inclusive reckoning of time", which captures such phrases like "within three days, after three days, on the third day" etc, all describing the time period of Jesus burial and resurrection. He also talked about events of the time like the "high day" and so on. To be fair to the writer, he did employed all the arsenals at his disposal and I believe he wrote the article to the best of his knowledge. Great job.

Interestingly, the writer uses Luke 13:32 to count his three days or third day. It reads
And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected
indeed, the period is three days counted in its entirety. Clever.

However, after everything has been said and done, I found that he left out Jesus definition of how many hours are in a day (John 11:9), either by omission or commission, I don't know. In fact, we also know, even a child, how many hours are in a day and how many is in a night, and also that day and night are two different period. Also generally speaking, when people talked of a 24 hour period which comprises of day & night, nobody says, for example, "I'm giving you one day & one night, two days & two nights". Instead, what is said is "I'm giving you one day or two days" and this is automatically understood to be 24 hours or 42 hours period as the case may be. This mean the night is always silent.

The writer would have easily get away with his attempts of minimizing Jesus length of time in the tomb to whatever timeframe he wants if not for an obvious problem: the only sign Jesus gave. Luke 13:32 when strictly interpreted according to Jesus amount of hours in a day, the three days or third day amounts to a total of 36 hours, i.e, 12x3=36. But something is missing: NIGHTS. Remember in the sign Jesus gave, He is to be in the grave "three days and three nights", just like Jonah. And according to common sense, day and night are two different period of time comprising of 12 hours each. So if we are to calculate Jesus sign, it goes like this:

1. Three days = 36 hours,

2. Three nights = 36 hours

Total hours = 72 hours. Simple mathematics.

Going back to Luke 13:32, only three days or third day is mentioned, with nights missing or staying silent as always. If nights were to be added to what Jesus said, it goes like this:
And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day (and to night) and to morrow, and the third day (and third night) I shall be perfected
sounds odd isn't it? Yes it is, just like nobody explicitly spelt out night when speaking of a 24 hours period. They simply say "day". But is daylight a total of 24 hours? Answer is emphatic no! So when everything is tied together, the sign Jesus gave, how many hours are in daylight and the general perception of a "day", the "third day" mentioned in Luke 13 must of necessity, be accompanied by a "third night or three nights" just as Jesus prophesied. In other words, a total of 24 hours in each day mentioned. Total hours when added together as already done above is 72 hours!

Brother, there's no twisting or use of technicalities that can change this truth. Jesus spent nothing more or less than 72 hours in the grave. Undisputed. So again, the late Friday burial and early Sunday morning resurrection tradition still stand as a fraud it is. Oh yes, a fraud. The history is out there for anyone to read.

Now, let's share one final blow that knocked off once and for all the Friday-Sunday tradition for what it is. Daniel 9:26-27, KJV:
And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined
. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate

The prophecy when understood, Christ was to confirm the covenant for one week. According to the day-for-a-year principle, the seven days of that week equal seven years. Yet, in the midst of the week, the Messiah was to cause the sacrifice and oblations to cease. This was done by offering His own life to cover the sins of all humanity, as part of God’s Plan of salvation. The Messiah was “cut off” (vs. 26) in the “midst of the week”—after 3½ “days,” or prophetic years. His earthly ministry lasted precisely 3½ years. Then He was cut off—crucified—in the middle of the week—Wednesday. Christ’s crucifixion took place on Passover day, the 14th of Abib (or Nisan), the first month in God’s Sacred Calendar. This occurred in the year A.D. 31, in which Passover fell on a Wednesday. According to the Roman calendar, this date was Wednesday, April 25.

This is a sure and verifiable prophecy that happens the same way Daniel prophesied it. Christ died in the middle of the week. Is Friday a middle of the week? Be the judge.

Thank you so much for the mentioned.

PS: Just in case anyone is still ignorant of how their precious Sunday service tradition was invented, and by extension, the Friday-Sunday death & resurrection concoction, here's something to ponder on:

A rule of faith, or a competent guide to heaven, must be able to instruct all the truths necessary for salvation. Now the Scriptures alone do not contain all the truths which a Christian is bound to believe, nor do they explicitly enjoin all the duties which he is obliged to practice. Not to mention other
example, is not every Christian obliged to sanctify Sunday and abstain on that day from unnecessary servile work? Is not the observance of this law among the most promising of our sacred duties? But you may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify".------Cardinal Gibbons (20th century Roman Catholic theologian).

Sunday worshipers, behold the history and origin of your beloved Sunday service tradition. Know your history; know your origin!
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Splinz:

Hello bro, I'm neither from the Church of God nor an Adventist. Let's just say am a bible student.

Oh good. You do well.

Be assured that IF it is the truth, then repentance is next.

Thank you. We are on the same path of finding truth and embracing it.

Now, concerning the material you sent me:

So I've gone through it, and now I'd also share with you my findings.

The material argues the three days and three nights phrase, whether it was actually complete 72 hours. At the end, the writer ended up supporting the Friday - Sunday buried and resurrection, using mostly what he called "inclusive reckoning of time", which captures such phrases like "within three days, after three days, on the third day" etc, all describing the time period of Jesus burial and resurrection. He also talked about events of the time like the "high day" and so on. To be fair to the writer, he did employed all the arsenals at his disposal and I believe he wrote the article to the best of his knowledge. Great job.

Interestingly, the writer uses Luke 13:32 to count his three days or third day. It reads indeed, the period is three days counted in its entirety. Clever.

However, after everything has been said and done, I found out that he left out Jesus definition of how many hours are in a day (John 11:9), either by omission or commission, I don't know. In fact, we also know, even a child, how many hours are in a day and how many is in night, and also that day and night are two different period. Also generally speaking, when people talked of a 24 hour period which comprises of day & night, nobody says, for example, "I'm giving you one day & one night, two days & two nights". Instead, what is said is "I'm giving you one day or two days" and this is automatically understood to be 24 hours or 42 hours period as the case may be. This mean the night is always silent.

The writer would have easily get away with his attempts of minimizing Jesus length of time in the tomb to whatever timeframe he wants if not for an obvious problem: the only sign Jesus gave. Luke 13:32 when strictly interpreted according to Jesus amount of hours in a day, the three days or third day amounts to a total of 36 hours, i.e, 12x3=36. But something is missing: NIGHTS. Remember in the sign Jesus gave, He is to be in the grave "three days and three nights", just like Jonah. And according to common sense, day and night are two different period of time comprising of 12 hours each. So if we are to calculate Jesus sign, it goes like this:

1. Three days = 36 hours,

2. Three nights = 36 hours

Total hours = 72 hours. Simple mathematics.

Going back to Luke 13:32, only three days or third day is mentioned, with nights missing or staying silent as always. If nights were to be added to what Jesus said, it goes like this: sounds odd isn't it? Yes it is, just like nobody explicitly spelt out night when speaking of a 24 hours period. They simply say "day". But is daylight a total of 24 hours? Answer is emphatic no! So when everything is tied together, the sign Jesus gave, how many hours are in daylight and the general perception of a "day", the "third day" mentioned in Luke 13 must of necessity, be accompanied by a "third night or three nights" just as Jesus prophesied. In other words, a total of 24 hours in each day mentioned. Total hours when added together as already done above is 72 hours!

Brother, there's no twisting or use of technicalities that can change this truth. Jesus spent nothing more or less than 72 hours in the grave. Undisputed. So again, the late Friday burial and early Sunday morning resurrection tradition still stand as a fraud it is. Oh yes, a fraud. The history is out there for anyone to read.

Now, let's share one final blow that knocked off once and for all the Friday-Sunday tradition for what it is. Daniel 9:26-27, KJV:

The prophecy when understood, Christ was to confirm the covenant for one week. According to the day-for-a-year principle, the seven days of that week equal seven years. Yet, in the midst of the week, the Messiah was to cause the sacrifice and oblations to cease. This was done by offering His own life to cover the sins of all humanity, as part of God’s Plan of salvation. The Messiah was “cut off” (vs. 26) in the “midst of the week”—after 3½ “days,” or prophetic years. His earthly ministry lasted precisely 3½ years. Then He was cut off—crucified—in the middle of the week—Wednesday. Christ’s crucifixion took place on Passover day, the 14th of Abib (or Nisan), the first month in God’s Sacred Calendar. This occurred in the year A.D. 31, in which Passover fell on a Wednesday. According to the Roman calendar, this date was Wednesday, April 25.

This is a sure and verifiable prophecy that happens the same way Daniel prophesied it. Christ died in the middle of the week. Is Friday a middle of the week? Be the judge.

Thank you so much for the mentioned.

PS: Just in case anyone is still ignorant of how their precious Sunday service tradition was invented, and by extension, the Friday-Sunday death & resurrection concoction, here's something to ponder on:

Sunday worshipers, behold the history and origin of your beloved Sunday service tradition. Know your history; know your origin!

Only God can save those who want to cage God or limit God with their own traditions
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2021
No man can meet the requirements of the laws of God that why God sent Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
The Messiah never equal himself with the Father in any way. He came to do His will and put him first in everything he does. He never called himself God(as you ppl call him). He never demanded Worship exalt himself as God. That is sin against the law that brought Lucifer down. The Messiah can't make same mistake Lucifer made. Stop teaching what you don't know. If you are reading John 1:1 then consult the original Hebrew test for the meaning. The Messiah is the WORD of God - one of his true names (Rev 19:13). He is the word that comes out from the father. The same word that was made flesh and born on earth. The Messiah on earth or in heaven will never take the same title with his Father.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
bobestman:
The Messiah never equal himself with the Father in any way. He came to do His will and put him first in everything he does. He never called himself God(as you ppl call him). He never demanded Worship exalt himself as God. That is sin against the law that brought Lucifer down. The Messiah can't make same mistake Lucifer made. Stop teaching what you don't know. If you are reading John 1:1 then consult the original Hebrew test for the meaning. The Messiah is the WORD of God - one of his true names (Rev 19:13). He is the word that comes out from the father. The same word that was made flesh and born on earth. The Messiah on earth or in heaven will never take the same title with his Father.

Read my past post it explains all
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
bobestman:

https://www.nairaland.com/6621422/everyone-earth-see-jesus-last
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

https://www.nairaland.com/6621422/everyone-earth-see-jesus-last
The Post is talking about Rapture and has nothing to do with this post.
And I am asking you....Do you know the meaning of Rapture?
It doesn't mean what you Christians think but very close. My comment above was written cos you are giving the Messiah a title he never accept or called himself - God(as you ppl call Him)
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
bobestman:

The Post is talking about Rapture and has nothing to do with this post.
And I am asking you....Do you know the meaning of Rapture?
It doesn't mean what you Christians think but very close. My comment above was written cos you are giving the Messiah a title he never accept or called himself - God(as you ppl call Him)

I meant read the below post I explained it to another person
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
bobestman:

Philippians 2:5-6 “You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.”

John 17:21 “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.”

John 1:18 “No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.“

Colossians 2:9-10 “For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily. and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.“

John 10:33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.“

. John 5:18 “This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.“

John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.“

John 1:14 “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.“

1 John 5:20 “And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.“

Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

(i am He) note this is God name in old testament when he told Moses see it bellow

John 8:57-58 “The people said, “You aren’t even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?” Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!”

John 8:22-24 “This made the Jews ask, “Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, ‘Where I go, you cannot come’?” But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

John 13:18-19 “I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill this passage of Scripture: ‘He who shared my bread has turned against me.’ “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.

Isaiah 44:6 “Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.”

1 Corinthians 8:6 “Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.”

. Revelation 2:8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.“

Revelation 1:17-18 “When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.“

Only God can be worshiped. Jesus was worshiped.

Matthew 2:1-2 “After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

Matthew 28:8-9 “So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.“

Jesus is prayed to revealing that He is God
Below

. Acts 7:59-60 “And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.“

Matthew 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

. 2 Corinthians 13:14 “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”

John 20:27-28 “Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Peter 1:1 “Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.“

Acts 20:28 “Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.“

John 10:30 “The Father and I are one.”

Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter is established

Now count how many witnesses above have established Jesus is God over twenty
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Philippians 2:5-6 “You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.”

John 17:21 “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.”

John 1:18 “No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.“

Colossians 2:9-10 “For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily. and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.“

John 10:33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.“

. John 5:18 “This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.“

John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.“

John 1:14 “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.“

1 John 5:20 “And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.“

Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

(i am He) note this is God name in old testament when he told Moses see it bellow

John 8:57-58 “The people said, “You aren’t even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?” Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!”

John 8:22-24 “This made the Jews ask, “Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, ‘Where I go, you cannot come’?” But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

John 13:18-19 “I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill this passage of Scripture: ‘He who shared my bread has turned against me.’ “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.

Isaiah 44:6 “Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.”

1 Corinthians 8:6 “Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.”

. Revelation 2:8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.“

Revelation 1:17-18 “When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.“

Only God can be worshiped. Jesus was worshiped.

Matthew 2:1-2 “After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

Matthew 28:8-9 “So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.“

Jesus is prayed to revealing that He is God
Below

. Acts 7:59-60 “And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.“

Matthew 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

. 2 Corinthians 13:14 “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”

John 20:27-28 “Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Peter 1:1 “Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.“

Acts 20:28 “Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.“

John 10:30 “The Father and I are one.”

Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter is established

Now count how many witnesses above have established Jesus is God over twenty

You still don't understand. One of the verses you quoted says "though He was God but considered himself not..."
This alone is telling you he never take that title or considered himself equal with the Father.
Another verse says the Servant is not greater than the master.
Another verse gave us a hierarchy = The Father- Messiah - Man - Woman
He was created by the Father and the Father is the one who gave him that title or called him that. Just like a father calling his beloved son beautiful names. But you know the truth that the same Father created him and is above him. Saying he is one with the father means He hears from the Father and enjoy a union with him in heaven by always being beside him

Also all Spirits are gods and are honored by some ppl. The devil is a God to some people. So the Messiah is also same and can also qualified to be called a God. He never allowed that cos He respects his father or head and that title belong to Him alone. It is those who transliterated your Bible that put those things there. Many things you read in the New Testament apart from the teachings of the Messiah and the book of Revelation to some extent were turned or manipulated by the powers that be. Many are words of men not the Creator. Many of them wrote according to their understanding too.

Let me also put it this way, if you are a great King on earth and have a son you loved so much. All will honor him cos of you. If he wants to make any important decision, he consults the Father first. Here, he is making the Father(you) above him. If you decide to give him a kingdom to rule and make him the King, He now can make decisions by himself. This is what happens at endtime when the Messiah becomes the King over all

We will all worship him when He gather his people here on earth and become the King of Kings. The Creator will give him power over man and spirits that all will bow to him. For now, He is a humble Saviour who puts the Father above him and seek to fulfil all written about him. After all these will He establish his Kingdom on earth and rule as our King.

Many of you Christians will start a prayer with Jesus and end with Jesus without given the Father any glory. That's what happen when you call the Son God. The Father makes no sense to you again. The irony of it all is that the Son and Messiah never goes by that name you ppl call him
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
bobestman:

You still don't understand. One of the verses you quoted says "though He was God but considered himself not..."
This alone is telling you he never take that title or considered himself equal with the Father.
Another verse says the Servant is not greater than the master.
Another verse gave us a hierarchy = The Father- Messiah - Man - Woman
He was created by the Father and the Father is the one who gave him that title or called him that. Just like a father calling his beloved son beautiful names. But you know the truth that the same Father created him and is above him. Saying he is one with the father means He hears from the Father and enjoy a union with him in heaven by always being beside him

Also all Spirits are gods and are honored by some ppl. The devil is a God to some people. So the Messiah is also same and can also qualified to be called a God. He never allowed that cos He respects his father or head and that title belong to Him alone. It is those who transliterated your Bible that put those things there. Many things you read in the New Testament apart from the teachings of the Messiah and the book of Revelation to some extent were turned or manipulated by the powers that be. Many are words of men not the Creator. Many of them wrote according to their understanding too.

Let me also put it this way, if you are a great King on earth and have a son you loved so much. All will honor him cos of you. If he wants to make any important decision, he consults the Father first. Here, he is making the Father(you) above him. If you decide to give him a kingdom to rule and make him the King, He now can make decisions by himself. This is what happens at endtime when the Messiah becomes the King over all

We will all worship him when He gather his people here on earth and become the King of Kings. The Creator will give him power over man and spirits that all will bow to him. For now, He is a humble Saviour who puts the Father above him and seek to fulfil all written about him. After all these will He establish his Kingdom on earth and rule as our King.

Many of you Christians will start a prayer with Jesus and end with Jesus without given the Father any glory. That's what happen when you call the Son God. The Father makes no sense to you again. The irony of it all is that the Son and Messiah never goes by that name you ppl call him

If you won't read all of them then English is really hard for you
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If you won't read all of them then English is really hard for you
Lol....I know your brain has been conditioned to believe that your Jesus is God and you have also backed it up with evidence from the bible but these things are very glaring even to a kid. A Son can't be equal with or greater than his Father. Let it be the way you understand though. Have read it. Read mine and understand it too. All you are arguing about is in the future.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
bobestman:

Lol....I know your brain has been conditioned to believe that your Jesus is God and you have also backed it up with evidence from the bible but these things are very glaring even to a kid. A Son can't be equal with or greater than his Father. Let it be the way you understand though. Have read it. Read mine and understand it too. All you are arguing about is in the future.

You are not from God
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Splinz:

Be assured, my brother Splinz, that I did read your entire post.

And while we still disagree, I do thank you for giving your post.

To me, all Verses on a given topic must reconcile in order to keep "all Truth"... meaning we can't ignore or throw out any Verses.
And, again to me only, the only way to reconcile the Verses regarding the 3 days is by the use of "inclusive reckoning" of time.

But no matter, I believe you are are still brothers, and I hope to remain that way.

That said, I also believe Jesus was crucified on April 7th, 30 A.D., not in 31 A.D. (the Adventists also believe 31 A.D.).
And there's a very good reason I believe that, also based on the 70 Weeks Prophecy in Daniel.
If you want to see the information provided for that (and I personally believe it is a proof), go to worldwarnings.com, and down the to first document on it, a.pdf file, Prophecy Study of Jesus' First Appearance.
I linked it here: http://www.worldwarnings.com/files/Prophecy%20Study%20of%20Jesus%20First%20Appearance.pdf

Again, if you read, so be it.
If you choose not to, no problem.
Thanks, Splinz.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nice
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 1:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are not from God
God and Jesus are not the original name of the Father and Son. Go find out their names in Hebrew first. God and Jesus are names those who transliterated the book want you to call them. It's not even equivalent to their true Hebrew names. When you call them such names you break one of the laws coz you are calling the Creator a vain name

Some of your Christian friends also disagreed with you on this same issue. They are not from God too right?
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:09am On Jul 01, 2021
bobestman:

God and Jesus are not the original name of the Father and Son. Go find out their names in Hebrew first. God and Jesus are names those who transliterated the book want you to call them. It's not even equivalent to their true Hebrew names. When you call them such names you break one of the laws coz you are calling the Creator a vain name

Some of your Christian friends also disagreed with you on this same issue. They are not from God too right?

False teachings from u

Now let assume you are correct in your own thinking and let check from Bible study

Now let look at it from Bible view

God made language

In each language he put his name in them

If your language can translate what Jesus means then you can call him that

Call God on your language he will answer u

God is not limited by Hebrew or Greek or any language
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2021
The things of God is by faith
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

False teachings from u

Now let assume you are correct in your own thinking and let check from Bible study

Now let look at it from Bible view

God made language

In each language he put his name in them

If your language can translate what Jesus means then you can call him that

Call God on your language he will answer u

God is not limited by Hebrew or Greek or any language

Do you call him in your language when you use Jesus and God in all your prayers?
Do you even know that your African languages is far older than the English and greek they put the names for you?
Do you know that the original names of God and Jesus were first in your African languages before they came and put everything in their languages and make you see your own and traditions as evil.

There is no time to argue cos at the right time all these will be made clear to all.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
bobestman:

Do you call him in your language when you use Jesus and God in all your prayers?
Do you even know that your African languages is far older than the English and greek they put the names for you?
Do you know that the original names of God and Jesus were first in your African languages before they came and put everything in their languages and make you see your own and traditions as evil.

There is no time to argue cos at the right time all these will be made clear to all.

What if I told you I call Jesus in my own language will you be satisfied or will you still complain

The borne of contention is you can call God, Jesus in any language you want yet you still want to argue people are not allowed to do it says who are you the one who degreed it
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

What if I told you I call Jesus in my own language will you be satisfied or will you still complain

The borne of contention is you can call God, Jesus in any language you want yet you still want to argue people are not allowed to do it says who are you the one who degreed it
And if I ask you to tell me the names now?
Well it's Ok. We will understand when the time comes.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
bobestman:

And if I ask you to tell me the names now?
Well it's Ok. We will understand when the time comes.

God =Chineke

Son of God Jesus =Ọkpara Chineke
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God =Chineke

Son of God Jesus =Ọkpara Chineke
Good. But Jesus is the name those who stole your book gave you. It's of them and very coded that many of you Christians won't understand.
These are some names the Messiah called himself and the true meanings are in your tongues
Light of God to the world = IhechiUwa/ Ifechiuwa. Ihesiaba
Man from above or Emmanuel = Mmanu Ele. God Man. Mmanu is man. Ele is the ancient name of the Sovereign Father many of you Igbos have forgotten today. And it is what you see in names like SamuEL, Elezah(God answered) and in your Bible the exact meaning of Eliezer is where God answered and it's same in Igbo. BethEL. EzekiEL etc it could be El, Eli but the original was Ele. Even Yorubas call him ELEdumare.
Jesus is an European fabrication. It has no meaning in any of your tongues. You can't get the root meaning like the ones I gave you above. Will leave it the way you understand.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
bobestman:

Good. But Jesus is the name those who stole your book gave you. It's of them and very coded that many of you Christians won't understand.
These are some names the Messiah called himself and the true meanings are in your tongues
Light of God to the world = IhechiUwa/ Ifechiuwa. Ihesiaba
Man from above or Emmanuel = Mmanu Ele. God Man. Mmanu is man. Ele is the ancient name of the Sovereign Father many of you Igbos have forgotten today. And it is what you see in names like SamuEL, Elezah(God answered) and in your Bible the exact meaning of Eliezer is where God answered and it's same in Igbo. BethEL. EzekiEL etc it could be El, Eli but the original was Ele. Even Yorubas call him ELEdumare.
Jesus is an European fabrication. It has no meaning in any of your tongues. You can't get the root meaning like the ones I gave you above. Will leave it the way you understand.

You don't understand the thing

Jesus is Greek name which has a meaning

The meaning is the Savior

Ọkpara Chineke in igbo also means the Savior

The first son to save us
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You don't understand the thing

Jesus is Greek name which has a meaning

The meaning is the Savior

Ọkpara Chineke in igbo also means the Savior

The first son to save us
Hahaha Ok. That should be Yeshua/Yahushua and other paleo Hebrew names which exactly fits in. Yah- shua not the other way round. God's Salvation. Have heard you though
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
bobestman:

Hahaha Ok. That should be Yeshua/Yahushua and other paleo Hebrew names which exactly fits in. Yah- shua not the other way round. God's Salvation. Have heard you though

Good
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Paul words are clear

Colossians 2:16
Colossians 2:16, NLT: "So don't let anyone condemn you for not celebrating Sabbaths, or
celebrating certain holy days (including Saturday)

Now let explain this

And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath

The way you can understand that sentence is to read other verses translation or if you actually know English

When you make a car was the car made to help you with movement or for you to be pushing the car with your hands to your destination

God is saying sabbath was made to help you rest and help you live long

It a gift to prolong your days on earth not to hurt you

Mark 2:27, NLT: "Then Jesus said to them, 'The Sabbath was made to meet the needs of people, and not people to meet the requirements of the Sabbath."

Now let show more examples

Mark 2:23–28

the Pharisees directly confront Him. That the Law's Sabbath-day restrictions to preparing food still worked.

Rather than arguing whether the disciples broke the letter of the Mosaic Law,

Jesus argues that it's all moot:

He is the Lord of the Sabbath.

This story is also found in Matthew 12:1–8 and Luke 6:1–5

Don't hurt your self on insisting on Saturday

Jesus is our sabbath that sabbath law is Jesus our rest

One of the Lord's name is "Lord of the Sabbath"
If you don't keep the Sabbath, how can there be Lord of Sabbath?
Besides you don't know the importance of Sabbath thanks to the Satanic churches. Its not something to argue about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Archibishop Benson Idahosa Biography / Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? / Is Their A Deity Known As Nwanyi Miri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.