Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath (2939 Views)

What Bible Says About The Rich And Powerful Building Doomsday Bunkers (Pics) / Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You believe Satan as bad man then believe in Jesus as good man simple

The imposter is anti christ the one who hates Jesus

Do you hate Jesus

Lol. This guy you lack understanding of what your forefathers have done to you & the scriptures. You are serving a fake Messiah. The god of Romans who was inserted into the scriptures. The ways of worship of the true God is different, you don't keep Commandments, you don't even consider or know about the Sabbath; Your ways are far from the real Saviour. You think what you are doing is how the Early Apostles served God? You are a big Joker.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
calebbintus:

Big Difference; The Name of the LORD. You miss it you worship the wrong Lord. Only one name Saves.

Jesus our lord God is whom we trust
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
calebbintus:

Lol. This guy you lack understanding of what your forefathers have done to you & the scriptures. You are serving a fake Messiah. The god of Romans who was inserted into the scriptures. The ways of worship of the true God is different, you don't keep Commandments, you don't even consider or know about the Sabbath; Your ways are far from the real Saviour. You think what you are doing is how the Early Apostles served God? You are a big Joker.

May God bless you and forgive you for not being able to understand the Bible
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Betscoreodds: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
calebbintus:

Exactly. Please keep teaching these people, don't mind their insults & what have you, just feel compassion for them. The truth however is they cannot hear. I know the stronghold that Jesus has on them, I was once there. Many of them are like the fly that will follow the corpse to the grave. But still one just have to still tell them the truth as a Warner.
why do you hate Jesus so much like the devil hated him
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:56am On Jul 11, 2021
bobestman:

Do you call him in your language when you use Jesus and God in all your prayers?
Do you even know that your African languages is far older than the English and greek they put the names for you?
Do you know that the original names of God and Jesus were first in your African languages before they came and put everything in their languages and make you see your own and traditions as evil.

There is no time to argue cos at the right time all these will be made clear to all.
must I use only one name to call God
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Betscoreodds: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
some believe in one name Jehovah others Jesus others Allah which then among then is more powerful
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Do you know the origin of the name God?
What's the difference between God and god?
Just follow what works for you cos you won't understand
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2021
bobestman:

Do you know the origin of the name God?
What's the difference between God and god?
Just follow what works for you cos you won't understand

God told us in the Bible the difference

God is the almighty while
god is little little small powers that exist from man or Devils
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God told us in the Bible the difference

God is the almighty while
god is little little small powers that exist from man or Devils
Hahaha cos you see it written in you bible right? Do they also not pronounce them the same way? Do you also know that this your Bible is copied from somewhere and had been translated many times and that the true names of the original scripture is not what is there? I had already told you these things. Follow what you believe
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
bobestman:

Hahaha cos you see it written in you bible right? Do they also not pronounce them the same way? Do you also know that this your Bible is copied from somewhere and had been translated many times and that the true names of the original scripture is not what is there? I had already told you these things. Follow what you believe

God was present when great men translate the Bible

If you want to believe God don't question the Bible
If you want to believe another thing you are free to question the Bible
Stop referring to the original scriptures because it the same with the English Bible

God was not sleeping when they translated it
You can never be wiser that God
Unless you want to twist the Bible to suit your needs
In your tribal language you will notice that God almighty is written and pronounced differently
So it is in English God not same as gods or a god
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God was present when great men translate the Bible

If you want to believe God don't question the Bible
If you want to believe another thing you are free to question the Bible
Stop referring to the original scriptures because it the same with the English Bible

God was not sleeping when they translated it
You can never be wiser that God
Unless you want to twist the Bible to suit your needs
In your tribal language you will notice that God almighty is written and pronounced differently
So it is in English God not same as gods or a god

I weep for your ignorance. None of you Churchian will ever understand what happened untill it's corrected by those chosen to do it. You make me laugh. Jesus, Lord, God are translation fabrication. Your written books will bear you original name even if it's translated in all languages on earth. They removed the true names for a reason you Churchians can never know or understand

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
bobestman:

I weep for your ignorance. None of you Churchian will ever understand what happened untill it's corrected by those chosen to do it. You make me laugh. Jesus, Lord, God are translation fabrication. Your written books will bear you original name even if it's translated in all languages on earth. They removed the true names for a reason you Churchians can never know or understand

You don't believe the Bible
But rather you want to believe in history a fake story
It does not work that way

If you think the Bible is fake then read it every day and watch how the power of God will visit you
And by the way you can't read it because the power in the book will slay you to sleep
Or turn your mind into confusion if you don't respect the holy spirit who authored the Bible

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You don't believe the Bible
But rather you want to believe in history a fake story
It does not work that way

If you think the Bible is fake then read it every day and watch how the power of God will visit you
And by the way you can't read it because the power in the book will slay you to sleep
Or turn your mind into confusion if you don't respect the holy spirit who authored the Bible
Enjoy your Ignorance man. Have left the thread since until that guy mentioned me. You Christians need help cos you are all living and teaching lies sold to you by your slave masters. Wait for the truth! It will shock the world
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
bobestman:

Enjoy your Ignorance man. Have left the thread since until that guy mentioned me. You Christians need help cos you are all living and teaching lies sold to you by your slave masters. Wait for the truth! It will shock the world

I bet you drive up and enjoy your car you enjoy the computer you enjoy all the technology the so called slave Master brought to you

Yet you want to reject their insight into the things of God they introduced to you

Is that really fair
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by bobestman(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I bet you drive up and enjoy your car you enjoy the computer you enjoy all the technology the so called slave Master brought to you

Yet you want to reject their insight into the things of God they introduced to you

Is that really fair
I am weeping for your ignorance. Anytime you wake up is your morning. Pls stop the Mentions.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bye
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
No church can save you only Jesus can he is there with you

1)
You want to trust Jesus Christ today! Here's what you must do.

2)
Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God's help.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" (Romans 5:12)
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:10)

3)
Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent).
Jesus said: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5)

4)
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
"But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8 )
"If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

5)
Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior.
"For with the heart (core being) man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:10)
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

6)
Pray:
Dear God, I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to change and turn from my sin. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

In Jesus name
Amen

"But as many as received him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:" (John 1:12)
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" [new life begins]. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Say this prayer public here

Then watch God to begin his work in your life
Don't worry about a specific church to go to he will direct you on what to do

The holy spirit will begin to speak to you and teach you what to do
The one who knows all things he is ever present to guide you
It not by power or might
If you are really serious in knowing him then watch it happen miraculously
That is the kind of God we worship

Glory to God
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
bobestman:

I am weeping for your ignorance. Anytime you wake up is your morning. Pls stop the Mentions.
weep for your self dude what exactly are you even doing in religion section when you don't believe in God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Betscoreodds:
why do you hate Jesus so much like the devil hated him

You can feel free to love him. I love Yeshua the Messiah. Everyone act based on their level of Revelation. You like the multitude are heading to a destination no human will pray to get to.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
calebbintus:

You can feel free to love him. I love Yeshua the Messiah. Everyone act based on their level of Revelation. You like the multitude are heading to a destination no human will pray to get to.

Who is Yeshua
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
bobestman:

Please help me with your contact brother
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Who is Yeshua

Go and get a Hebrew Bible.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Who is Yeshua

And Don't think you have life. (What you call salvation)
Far from it. Go and get the truth or perish with the heresy you know.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
calebbintus:

Go and get a Hebrew Bible.
I thought you even knew the answer my bad I did not know you just mentioned a name you can't explain by yourself
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
I thought you even knew the answer my bad I did not know you just mentioned a name you can't explain by yourself

I'm out. To everyone his own and soul
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
calebbintus:

And Don't think you have life. (What you call salvation)
Far from it. Go and get the truth or perish with the heresy you know.

It not too late to receive Christ

1)
You want to trust Jesus Christ today! Here's what you must do.

2)
Admit that you are a sinner and that you need God's help.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" (Romans 5:12)
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:10)

3)
Be willing to change your mind and turn from your sin (repent).
Jesus said: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5)

4)
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
"But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8 )
"If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

5)
Through prayer, invite Jesus into your heart to become your personal Lord and Savior.
"For with the heart (core being) man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:10)
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

6)
Pray:
Dear God, I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to change and turn from my sin. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

In Jesus name
Amen

"But as many as received him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:" (John 1:12)
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" [new life begins]. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Say this prayer public here

Then watch God to begin his work in your life
Don't worry about a specific church to go to he will direct you on what to do

The holy spirit will begin to speak to you and teach you what to do
The one who knows all things he is ever present to guide you
It not by power or might
If you are really serious in knowing him then watch it happen miraculously
That is the kind of God we worship

Glory to God
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
calebbintus:

I'm out. To everyone his own and soul
Wonders before jehova witness never believed in soul
What changed
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Wonders before jehova witness never believed in soul
What changed

What is the difference between the JW and yourself. Are you not both deceived? You don't even know the magnitude of the mess you are in. A pity. Turn left,right,center, you will still fall into error. A pity the enemy got you.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
calebbintus:

What is the difference between the JW and yourself. Are you not both deceived? You don't even know the magnitude of the mess you are in. A pity. Turn left,right,center, you will still fall into error. A pity the enemy got you.
you don't even believe in God... tell us the way to walk out from the mess we are into am all ears
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 12:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
you don't even believe in God... tell us the way to walk out from the mess we are into am all ears

Your assumption is your error.

Keep the Sabbath and Believe in Yeshua. I.e Keep the Commandments and Yeshua Aka Revelation 14:12. Thats the way

Go and get a copy of the Book of Enoch. Read the prophecy of this time ; A Generation of Many Deeds but all is Apostasy

All the things you are doing is pure Apostasy. And I have told you the reason. Sabbath and Yeshua.
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

You have all fallen away already. Its all in keeping with prophecy
Re: ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath by calebbintus: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Revelation 13:7 *And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Revelation 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

Go and check history and those things that have died. You were warned in prophecy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jesus Reveals Himself / I Believe In A God: But Still Choosing Religions / Rev. King’s Devotees Attack TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.