Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read (7614 Views)

My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) / Powerful Bleep With A Slim, Petite Assed Girl Last Night / Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Happened: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Read below ... Shared on Naira Girl

Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Happened: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
More

Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by 2special(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
I know you're the owner of that website and you're promoting your site.....Well Done

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Happened: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
2special:
I know you're the owner of that website and you're promoting your site.....Well Done

So what's the connection with the story
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by 2special(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Happened:

I didn't bother to read the story
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by ozome15(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Make i wait see want others go talk first before i make my own comment. coolMake i wait see want others go talk first before i make my own comment.
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by anselm791(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
1. HIV spreads faster through anal sex. Discuss. (10 Marks)

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
your site is full of kwaropshion ....na bf site be that
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Depressed101: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
2special:
I didn't bother to read the story
you must be a witch.. If the reason you didn't not bother to read the story is because he is promoting his site.. Bad belle.. Nigerians them nor fit do una well.. If the guy posted half story now.. Na you go first type la click la bend... Bad belle wizards

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Depressed101: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Happened:

asin eh.. Total bad belle people

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by udomonday: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
You can still get HIV from anal.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by konfusedgee(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Anal, the riskiest form of sex, if this story is true, that guy has a 98% chance of contacting HIV

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Lordpeckxy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
OK we done hear, e go Mek sense if u share the girl number or your guy wey be love-vendor.
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Iceyjayz: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nonsense
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Kaylet: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
You for still find way enter p.ssy
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by illicit(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Na Hausa Girl
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by darkmarky(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
anselm791:
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Breezy90(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
anselm791:
yes true..a very high conc of hiv cells in the rectal fluid than in the vaginal fluid ..so you are more likely to contact hiv through the anus than the vaginal

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Mastakija(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2021
NairaGirl.com
Dj cuppy cuppy

Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Mastakija(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2021
Breezy90:
yes true..a very high conc of hiv cells in the rectal fluid than in the vaginal fluid ..so you are more likely to contact hiv through the anus than the vaginal
1/10
they talk say make u discuss grin
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by RuMiRgO1stSon: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2021
No be him you ask your niqqa make he find you!
Babe wey get fine soft ass
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Breezy90(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mastakija:
1/10
they talk say make u discuss grin
grin who get that time
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by stupidmod3: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
she she want anal u come dey say noo i smoke ck weed drink but i dont fk girls in d ass.

liessss like lia M

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
konfusedgee:
Anal, the riskiest form of sex, if this story is true, that guy has a 98% chance of contacting HIV
Chief I saw your complain on the FX thread. I decided to help

However today's news have presented opportunities.

The candles created by the news is beginning to be reversed by the price. Though a little late u can join now.
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by Konjiboii: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
I have met people like her countless times, no be say dem be virgins but them just like anal sex, which I'm also down to screw.
Re: My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read by MasterShifu010(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
The lady is cheating on her husband using technicality , she promised not to give away the pussy , so the anus wasn’t included , no court of law will fault her on that ....
In law I think they call this “ plausible deniability “.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. / Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.