Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly (7623 Views)

I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by DenreleDave(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
I know many guys here that act as if they hate everything about Riele but all na wash.. Upon all the insult they exchange on daily basis, they will still be the one sending pm to her. Another one was even complaining dt she doesn't reply WhatsApp message. They will come here to abuse and insult ladies, we will even support the bashing but later them go go behind our backs to send them pm, hypocrites...

I heard Martinez39 of red pill organizations was even begging Riele to reply his pm...

Mrcork was also begging pettyprincess for her number too

Even the great omar09, caplocked, lilwet do the same thing. They come here to form and later later, go and be begging one kind lady la dat..

Riele, u keep bashing people sogbo but u no I told u to be careful

Look at the account of a lady.. Not Riele sha...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Vicboy1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
I don't believe you martinez39 can't do such

1 Like

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by MiVida(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
I can never do such... No lady on nairaland can say I ever sent her a DM...

Riele wehdone ooh

2 Likes

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by LedRock: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Why do I feel this denreledave is actually Pettyprincess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Vicboy1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Denreledave are you sure of what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
DenreleDave:
I know many guys here that act as if they hate everything about Riele but all na wash.. Upon all the insult they exchange on daily basis, they will still be the one sending pm to her. Another one was even complaining dt she doesn't reply WhatsApp message. They will come here to abuse and insult ladies, we will even support the bashing but later them go go behind our backs to send them pm, hypocrites...

I heard Martinez39 of red pill organizations was even begging Riele to reply his pm...

Even the great omar09, caplocked, lilwet do the same thing. They come here to form and later later, go and be begging one kind lady la dat..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
No be new thing, he don tey. Some will say they want to apologize grin grin Apology wey Dem no fit render on the same place they wronged you. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Vicboy1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wow
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hard guy hard guy.
See your life outside now cheesy grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Funmmyastic: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lol,so why making a fuse about that?Next!

6 Likes

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Vicboy1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
So funny
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by themaestro08(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nothing surprises me anymore about Nairalanders. Its nothing of a big deal for a member with alternate(s) to create a thread/threads to compliment, praise or exalt him/herself.

Its basic psychology really.

3 Likes

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Martinez39(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Martinez39(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vicboy1:
I don't believe you martinez39 can't do such
I can never do such. Most nairaland girls are losers in life waiting for a rich man to alleviate them from poverty. These girls are just a scanty summation of a fine face, breasts, and ass. Their brains, upon dissection, will be found to be made of pap and breast milk. Their brains can't stand the slightest weight of logical and innovative thinking. That explains why they nonsensical in their posts and bring nothing to the table in their relationships.

The op is a lousy attention seeker.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Vicboy1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Martinez39:
Martinez39 , dis op is saying trash
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin lolzz...aaaah....o my gosh!!!!
Very very funny....

So las las they like us and all the bashing mean I love
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you......... Chai!!!

Can't stop laughing. Op you're on Point!

3 Likes

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thip op is just jobless.you're such a pus*sy 2 say d least.Do you mean you had time to do all these follow up's just to get a girl that doesn't give a fuk about u to like you?Go get a life bro! Lest i forget,you've got BRAINS don't let it become vestigial

2 Likes

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Jewessgratitude post=85293117]

grin grin grin lolzz...aaaah....o my gosh!!!!
Very very funny....

So las las they like us and all the bashing mean I love
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you......... Chai!!!

Can't stop laughing. ODE
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Vicboy1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
U girls are saying traah
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=favoryte33 post=85293232][/quote]

ROFLOL... grin grin grin. why is it paining you horhorhorhrrr...aahh

One of them spotted.

1 Like

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Skmoda360(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

Did you just create this topic because of that sweatie-pant bitch called Riele, cuz of her hatred for men.....don't even pray to met her talk less of sending DM to her. undecided

1 Like

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

ROFLOL... grin grin grin. why is it paining you horhorhorhrrr...aahh

One of them spotted.
When u see me in real life u know i don't lick asses like d op. But you know your thread wasn't necessary.
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by DenreleDave(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
LedRock:
Why do I feel this denreledave is actually Pettyprincess.

Even petty princess ran away from nairaland when another guy gave her correct measure. She even accused of me being the person.
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by pharrell8(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmm!! Really shocked u dun mean it
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Lightangel65: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

Lol, this is so funny
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by MJBOLT: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
do you have proof?

DenreleDave:

1 Like

Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Rickjordan(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
favoryte33:
Thip op is just jobless.you're such a pus*sy 2 say d least.Do you mean you had time to do all these follow up's just to get a girl that doesn't give a fuk about u to like you?Go get a life bro! Lest i forget,you've got BRAINS don't let it become vestigial
Martinez39:
Vicboy1:

Martinez39 , dis op is saying trash
This Op is an asslicker, hope he get into their pants for wasting time writting sh*t....
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by jagaban002(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
ONLY IF AM GONNA DM MYSELF
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Finnese001: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
The op is high on some strong osogbo weed

RUBBISH

Op go get a life and stop asslicking
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by drezzyx(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
I have never said Hi talkless of pm...

I know many who does that but I won't mention them..

una know una sef.

NL skilachis does not worth my time .
Re: Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly by Omar09(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

I like that you joined my name amongst the great.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Sent His D!ck Photos [Facebook] / How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? / Please Pray For Hushpuppi See What Happened To Him In Prison Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.