Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,179 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). (2533 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / See The Woman Who Broke World Record For Having S8x With 919 Men In 24 Hours / Gosh, Look At This Beautiful Pictures Of A Filipino Plus Size Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thanks alot guys for the support, I can't believe we got all this downloads in 24 hours. People have been telling us our awesome the song is, wow this won't be possible without you guys.

Incase you have not downloaded the song here is the link guys. Let it brighten up your day and lighten up your world.

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Emvico34: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congrats
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by illicit(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thumbs up
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by DEMANDRED: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by dacblogger: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fake

1 Like

Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Iamdbull: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
DEMANDRED:
Congratulations
Thanks alot
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by danietohbadt(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
it had 94 streams before I streamed yesterday.
You're doing well

Oiiiin

1 Like

Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
More coming.

Some people dey complain say i too dey sing about bumbum

cool
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Iamdbull: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
More coming.

Some people dey complain say i too dey sing about bumbum

cool
Chaiii thanks alot man I really appreciate

3 Likes

Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iamdbull:

You welcome celeb
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by peppermint7(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2021
dacblogger:
Fake

Person wer no like another person Sucess na winch.
Bless up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Iamdbull: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
danietohbadt:
it had 94 streams before I streamed yesterday.

You're doing well

Oiiiin
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Iamdbull: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
peppermint7:

Bless up
Lol
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by DarkCaesar(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bro the talent is thereā€¦..just keep a calm head now and secure the necessary connections
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by dacblogger: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
peppermint7:

Bless up
Asslicker...
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by peppermint7(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
dacblogger:

Asslicker...
Cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Iamdbull: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Doriimee1:
Nice one Dbull
Thanks
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by ghettochild(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Iamdbull:

Keep it up.. small time we go invite u come SA for show.
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Iamdbull: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2021
ghettochild:

Keep it up.. small time we go invite u come SA for show.
Thanks alot
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Shamelessman01: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Still banging that song
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Tunechiii: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Not suprised really dope song
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by NeeKlaus: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
My G, I will be absolutely honest with you, that song is below average. I didn't even listen till the end.

I don't know if all these people here are lying to you for reasons I don't know but you can do better. You can really do better.

If you have another, give me the link let me hear it.
Bless up.
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Tunechiii: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
NeeKlaus:
My G, I will be absolutely honest with you, that song is below average. I didn't even listen till the end.

I don't know if all these people here are lying to you for reasons I don't know but you can do better. You can really do better.

Bless up.
That you don't like a song doesn't mean others won't like it, which one is people are lying to him. Always hating on people's progress lol

1 Like

Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by NeeKlaus: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tunechiii:

That you don't like a song doesn't mean others won't like it, which one is people are lying to him. Always hating on people's progress lol
If you don't know the difference between criticism and hatred, then I shouldn't be talking to you.

If I was hating, I wouldn't have asked for another song.
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Tunechiii: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
NeeKlaus:

If you don't know the difference between criticism and hatred, then I shouldn't be talking to you.

If I was hating, I wouldn't have asked for another song.
Abegg so you can condemn the other one too, we know your type
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by NeeKlaus: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tunechiii:

Abegg so you can condemn the other one too, we know your type
My G, I shouldn't be talking to you. Don't waste my time, please.
Re: Oh My Gosh See The Number Of Downloads My Song Got in 24 hours(pics). by Iamdbull: 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
NeeKlaus:

Bless up.
You were really making sense until you included "other people" life doesn't revolve around your taste

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Full Of Lies / Doctors, What Could Cause This? / R/ship Or Marriage Between People Of Like Temperaments: How Workable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.