Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) (45979 Views)

UNICAL Level 100 Student Collapse And Die Inside Campus [photos] / Uniuyo Is Not Safe! Here Is What Was Found Along The Campus Entrance (photos) / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Zhirinovsky:
Nigerians should stop disgracing themselves.

Before you call it Made in Unilag, Anambra, Ogun etc. ensure atleast 70% of the parts were locally produced. Atleast manufacture a custom engine for your prototype locally.

Any mechanic anywhere in the world can couple up a vehicle from constituent parts. I don't understand why that is being celebrated here.

Perhaps the software was fully developed locally. That should count no?
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2021
It looks like a box
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by otis3(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=Glink2018 post=103158444]See wetin our Naija University turn to....

Innovation of 16-century minibus...and this is the best that can come out of this archaic glorified secondary school...

One day, I came to this university testing laboratory..I was shocked that I can still find some olden days testing apparatus...

It's finished.

what can you do.....this generation is waiting...show us what you can do simple.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 9:44am On Jun 28, 2021
Queenethofficia:
have you seen a car that can carry the whole of Lagos?GCE question
i only meant the way danfo drivers squeeze people just to make profit.
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by effido666: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2021
Abaaaa bros......allow the production of spare parts to be completed b4 using it for shuttling grin so DAT we go c parts fix if any part go bad
samguru:
Kudos to my Alma mater,

They should commercialize it by using the vehicle as campus shuttles and rid the campus off those rickety campus shuttles.

God bless Nigeria
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by otis3(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=nedekid post=103158740]
The front bumpa seems to be ripped off a korope

how sure are you, were you there during the coupling. Don't say what you don't know please.
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2021
The car looks like what amateurs designed.

The body work is so out of alignment.

But it's all good.

There's always much room for improvement...
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by aspabay(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2021
Missambitious:
Nice innovation. Rome was not built in a day. Slow and steady, we will get there.

If not for buhari, we would have gone far by now.

Buhari is not the case of your misfortune.

Without Buhari you guys won't have any content
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by Obalola4: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2021
They want to quickly put out something on social media to correct the bad impression caused by Chindinma. Issokay!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2021
Almaigaa:
This Car looks more Original, Standard, well Constructed and better than the fake, Substandard, CHINA made INNOSON MOTORS. That are assembled in Nnewi. grin grin

This means that you have no taste at all

You are a bush man

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2021
University of Lagos the university of first choice and the nation's pride. God bless UNILAG. God bless Nigeria.

Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by OriginalZombiE: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Almaigaa:
This Car looks more Original, Standard, well Constructed and better than the fake, Substandard, CHINA made INNOSON MOTORS. That are assembled in Nnewi. grin grin

Can't your praise it without putting others down?

Typical black man. Crabs in a bucket

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by AerialMapper: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2021
When I was scrolling down glancing through the write up, a part of me was hoping to see something beautifully designed but knowing our high levels of mediocrity, I also want expecting much.

What in the korope is this!!

If you are designing an EV, you’d want it to at least be as aerodynamic as possible to help reduce drag and increase the endurance.
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Dalil8 [s:
post=103157155]Lol.....

I pity who go enter this beat up car, na 5 months later u go wake up see where dey hang ur two legs for ICU.

[/s]

Please forward your own or just do the needful STFU
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by RandomG(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Hi guys please I need financial support concerning my academic I'm suppose to be in school by now but I can't because my parents can't afford to sponsor me now please this really mean alot to me I'll appreciate any amount cry
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by Psalmspsalms: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2021
alabo1:

Keep deceiving yourself. Google will help you know your statement is far from the truth
I compared this UniLag motor with the police patrol van used in most of Indian movies.
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2021
AerialMapper:
When I was scrolling down glancing through the write up, a part of me was hoping to see something beautifully designed but knowing our high levels of mediocrity, I also want expecting much.

What in the korope is this!!

If you are designing an EV, you’d want it to at least be as aerodynamic as possible to help reduce drag and increase the endurance.

Nna eh... what is wrong with you Nigerians? For people who are not producing shit we have the best taste for another man's innovation. Oga if it irks you that much go and invest in the innovation to perfect it.
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2021
wow
More Grace to do more
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2021
Almaigaa:

you need deliverance
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Chidima's school

Go and sleep jor ! grin grin must you remind us.
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by zoghys: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2021
Almaigaa:

Don't you think if we had pull our resources together whether from Aba, jalingo or Ekiti, this country wouldn't turn to cesspool that's she is today, where every region is now justling for self determination.
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2021
Almaigaa:

No need. This is not needed.
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by AerialMapper: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Nna eh... what is wrong with you Nigerians? For people who are not producing shit we have the best taste for another man's innovation. Oga if it irks you that much go and invest in the innovation to perfect it.

Oga! What is rubbish is rubbish.
This is 2021 so we cannot be designing what looks like something out of the 80’s!
Simple! If a Nigerian company designed a made in Nigeria phone which looks like the brick mobile phones from the 70’s, will you buy?
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Suspect33:
grin wetin carry your eye go there... bandit

My eyes dey see through the entire light spectra, dem sharp pass x-ray machines
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by Shellsploit: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2021
Dalil8:
Lol.....

I pity who go enter this beat up car, na 5 months later u go wake up see where dey hang ur two legs for ICU.

this your comment eh.. grin
Dalil8:
Lol.....

this your comment eh..
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by Powersurge: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Nice innovation sha
smiley

I see this taking over keke(tricycle) in the next few years.this I have seen. cheesy

In which country?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by BigSam13: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2021
what some country are manufacturing aren't better than this,
Great work
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2021
Powersurge:

In which country?

UAR grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2021
Salim27:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/470283-unilag-test-runs-zero-emission-vehicle.html

The Deputy Vice-chancellor (Academic and Research), Professor Oluwole Familoni on Thursday tested the zero Emission Electric car.

The car was driven around the campus by a student working with the team.
How much

The car is without noise or emission and it fully electric, it was built by a team that comprises of some staff at the faculty of engineering and some student.

This is all part of some undergoing projects the university is working on to produce creative minds to power the nation in the current electronic age

https://www.exammaterials.com.ng/unilag-test-it-electric-car-around-the-campus/
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Design language zero
Re: UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos) by nedekid: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=otis3 post=103158859][/quote]
Checkout my message again, I used the word "seems".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.