Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,650 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Dear Pastors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Pastors (333 Views)

Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Pastors by JONSYN7154: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dear Pastor,

Those who say the loudest amen don’t get the fastest answer. God does not look at volume of prayer. He looks at volume of faith. Stop telling your congregation their amen is not loud enough for God. Raise their faith, not their voice! The fastest prayer ever answered in Scripture was by the woman with the issue of blood. She did not even speak. She did not even say amen. “she said WITHIN HERSELF, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole”-Matthew 9:21. God is looking for loud faith, not loud amen!
Re: Dear Pastors by darkmarky(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
cool
Re: Dear Pastors by Henryfour(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
for the associate you are referring ...

please send them the link below �.
Let them click the link and fill the form there in.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP22NxWkpFRwS1VR_nAsplqkzMeYwcLJgyj-uHcqhPCmolXw/viewform

This is so we can make arrangements on training them ,

*then let them select other - and put the name of the scout (i.e Okereke uchechukwu) that referred them for proper tracking and documentation*.
Kindly let me hv d names of those dat hv completed d form ASAP. Send me ur details after filling to 07016714007

(1) (Reply)

Bro Code 006 / How To Stop Bad Sex From Ruining Your Happy Relationship. / Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.