Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter (1216 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Joshua Ajisope Iwalewa Of Farmfunded Runs Away With Investors' Money / Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by FunnyJosh: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Joshua Ajisope I received your letter in good condition, however, there was no return address for my lawyer to send you an appropriate response so here's my response. Your childish attempt at intimidation is laughable. I will NOT retract my comment and I await your legal action.

Pay investors their money and stop sending useless letters because when I finally get you, I'll show you what legal action is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by Plomo: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Interesting.

How much was invested and lost?

File a petition with the appropriate agencies.

Since that letter was not from a real law firm, file a police report for forgery and threat to life.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by kingthreat(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
You scam person, come dey threaten am on top? What effontery?

5 Likes

Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by nairalee(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
This is just annoying. Lawyers letterhead without phone number or address. Some Nigerians will rather spend their money and time perfecting the crime instead of going legit

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by FunnyJosh: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Plomo:
Interesting.

How much was invested and lost?

File a petition with the appropriate agencies.

Since that letter was not from a real law firm, file a police report for forgery and threat to life.

Don't worry by tomorrow the letter will be gracefully submitted to the police as we've always done.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by FunnyJosh: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
nairalee:
This is just annoying. Lawyers letterhead without phone number or address. Some Nigerians will rather spend their money and time perfecting the crime instead of going legit

You know how thieves become humble when they are caught. Don't worry, when I get him, we'll see how bravado he is. We'll all get our chance to act our scenes. Now is his time, let him enjoy the camera and light.
Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by FunnyJosh: 4:29am On Jun 28, 2021
kingthreat:
You scam person, come dey threaten am on top? What effontery?

You don see am na. Dem no get time to reply their email or answer investors calls but them get time to type mumu letter, carry am go post office go send.

We go reach the delivery company tomorrow. We must know who post the letter because the delivery man say him no get record of who post the letter. Him get luck I been wan lock am up.

We go find you Joshua. Lagos too small to hide inside.
Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by successlink2015: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2021
How much did he scam
Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by ivolt: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2021
OP, are you sure you are not the one breaching terms of agreement?
Did he sign a legal contract of guaranteed returns at specific time and refused to abide by them?
Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by FunnyJosh: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2021
ivolt:
OP, are you sure you are not the one breaching terms of agreement?
Did he sign a legal contract of guaranteed returns at specific time and refused to abide by them?

Yes he did.
Not just that but also a guaranteed insurance policy on the farm I invested in.
Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
He should simply pay up to avoid public humiliation and embarrassment.
Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by FunnyJosh: 5:30am On Jun 29, 2021
BecomeALandLord:
He should simply pay up to avoid public humiliation and embarrassment.

His best bet would have been to call me and pay up, even ask me to keep it confidential and I would have obliged him cos I'm all about my money.

Soon, he'll look back and ask himself if going to war with me was really worth it. I promise you Joshua, I go hold your blockus for this my hand.

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by Markdking: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Hey man, I seem to be facing an issue with one of this guy's companies.
How did this end please, so I know what moves to make
Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by Alfredmarx: 11:11pm On May 04, 2022
Farmfunded Africa is a notorious scam. They carted away with investors money and they think they can go scot free.?
Re: Joshua Ajisope Of Farmfunded Sends Amateur Legal Letter by Nobody: 12:36am On May 05, 2022
Scammer, deal with him.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Shot By Gunmen On His Way Home From Church In Benue (Photo) / Man, 29, Arrested For Engaging Girl, 13, In S*x Under False Pretence / Family Set Up & Beat Up A Man Preying Their 15 Yr Old Daughter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.