Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown (43364 Views)

Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown / Dynamics Intelligence Shuts Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Buy the dip

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Theunbothered: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Good move.

Nigeria's CBN started the crackdown on Crypto activities. Now, global regulatory authorities are taking cue.

Bitcoin will soon be valued at 20 cents the way things are going.

Don't be foolish, many other cryptocurrency platforms are still operating in the UK, binance was targeted because they did not register with the UK authorities.

Read the full article before rushing to type nonsense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
AgentGoat:
ol boy
Naa real waa
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
osamz007:
FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN

Any dip expected?

Go read up the main news and ignore that nonsensical headline from the APC MOD.
No dip is coming except the one we're in
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by YoungAncient1: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wetin I do these guys na? China, and now Britain?
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
EBEk101:

What baffles me is dat they know how their people depend Nd invested into crypto but yet are bent on make life difficult for the very people they govern, one need to know d their hidden agenda Nd reason why d masses need to fight for crypto to stay
Wetin the masses fit do?? Abegii, the British for example only need their god and saviour the queen to make one useless speech with her useless posh accent and they will all tow the line lick her ass and go to bed. Nonsense. The masses are just bloody sheep, in a country there are three kinds of people, the sheep, the pigs and the dogs. Ask Pink Floyd.
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by EBEk101(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lifewasgood:

They are losing since they can't regulate crypto in a way dey can tax the transactions. And the money wey bank dey borrow dem done dey reduce because people na prefer to keep their money in crypto rather than in fix deposits. I dey fear for banks, make what happened to news paper nor happen to them, with the way this fintechs are going and MTN wan comot ussd work from them.
The banks have been milking people’s money since GID know what ai don’t feel sorry for dem not a bit
Last year they eat my 7k ai withdrew frm pos which showed declined but d bank said d money is no where to b found
Went back to pos Dey still printed d receipt for me still same thing
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
pocohantas:

I would have thought it is common sense that a man whose mind isn’t at rest wouldn’t be interested in sexual relations.

Now to the important question, them use Pocohantas matter swear for you?

A man whose mind isn't at rest would lose appetite for food and lose interest in recreational activities but you had to bring sex and penile erection into the matter.

Na prick go kill you las las. Werey! grin

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by davidbanner(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Julianaa:
Lol, I don't blame them

if you invested 1 million in bitcoin 2 months ago

You will have just 500,000 in your account now

You forgot it took less than a year for btc to move from $3k dollars to $65k.

If you don't know shit about crypto esp Bitcoin, kindly shut the Bleep up
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
BTC to crash to 1 dollar
Even if world wan end btc no go fall to 1k usd sef.

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by EBEk101(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=SegFault post=103148669]
Wetin the masses fit do?? Abegii, the British for example only need their god and saviour the queen to make one useless speech with her useless posh accent and they will all tow the line lick her ass and go to bed. Nonsense. The masses are just bloody sheep, in a country there are three kinds of people, the sheep, the pigs and the dogs. Ask Pink Floyd.[/
Noted do ai still feel for them
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by caniva(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Crypto motivational speaker don kill me...who I go tell my life story

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Contekbbc: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
BeeBeeOoh:

These people really wanna take some people to square 1 angry

I dey tell you!

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Theunbothered: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
EBEk101:
Don’t know why every government in the world are bent on fighting crypto
What are really scared of ? embarassed

Governments can't unilaterally control the worth and supply of money by printing or decrees anymore.

Since the worth of money is no longer measured in gold, they can do whatever they want with the money printers.

Now that a decentralised currency is becoming popular they feel the traditional banks are under threat and their business which is based on infinite debt will crash.

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Theunbothered:

Don't be foolish, many other cryptocurrency platforms are still operating in the UK, binance was targeted because they did not register with the UK authorities.

Read the full article before rushing to type nonsense.

Baba ę ... foolish!
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Lifewasgood: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
EBEk101:

The banks have been milking people’s money since GID know what ai don’t feel sorry for dem not a bit
Last year they eat my 7k ai withdrew frm pos which showed declined but d bank said d money is no where to b found
Went back to pos Dey still printed d receipt for me still same thing

Doh! 7k just like that!
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by pocohantas(f): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

A man whose mind isn't at rest would lose appetite for food and lose interest in recreational activities but you had to bring sex and penile erection into the matter.

Na prick go kill you las las. Werey! grin

At least not yours. So I am good.

Have a nice decade. wink

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by EBEk101(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lifewasgood:

Doh! 7k just like that!

Ai just leave am like dat oh can’t b going to d bank every now Nd then on top 7k
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by EBEk101(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Theunbothered:

Governments can't unilaterally control the worth and supply of money by printing or decrees anymore.

Since the worth of money is no longer measured in gold, they can do whatever they want with the money printers.

Now that a decentralised currency is becoming popular they feel the traditional banks are under threat and their business which is based on infinite debt will crash.

Okay thanks for enlightening
Ai just feel for them do
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
FCA na paper tiger. All the offshore accounts from Belize to Seychelles and co who and who dey launder the money go there. How many illegal companies una done crack down the past 10 years? This wouldn't even affect the operation of Binance, well maybe a drop in uk clientele. Those waiting for BTC to drop further because of this are on a never ending journey.

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Financial Control is a way of controlling the masses....
Government of most countries wouldn't want to loose their grips on their citizens.

Only the financially literate can demystify the puzzle.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Julianaa: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
davidbanner:

You forgot it took less than a year for btc to move from $3k dollars to $65k.

If you don't know shit about crypto esp Bitcoin, kindly shut the Bleep up
there is no need for this trash talk

I only stated the fact
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Contekbbc: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Some guys will be struggling with erections now o. The way this dip be getting deeper. I know 3 persons that are currently very quiet and depressed over crypto’s matter. I hope everyone is alright at last.

[color=#990000][/color]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by wwwihy: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Buy Dip guys....Buy Dip to average your cost

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by duality(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Masterito:
It will be nice so I can buy

Indeed... cheesy you should have told us what your losses would have been.
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Ewedegubbler: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Despite all the FUD coming from China, SEC, Elon musk, yet bitcoin is still trading at 33k today. Bitcoin is really a king

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Femeto: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Everywhere red.
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by femmyapson(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
osamz007:
FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN

Any dip expected?
Binance is useless. They fed on charges. No impact can affect any coin.

Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by femmyapson(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
osamz007:
FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN

Any dip expected?
Binance is useless. They fed on charges. No impact of this news can affect any coin.
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by femi4love(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
This headline is misleading. The U.K. DID NOT ban all operations of Binance. They only asked them not to deal in the areas of derivates without proper permission. Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange does not deal in Derivatives activities, which are regulated.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/financial-watchdog-orders-crypto-exchange-binance-stop-regulated-activities-uk-2021-06-27/
Re: Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Kobicove(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
The crackdown continues

Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' / Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys / Trademark Registration in Nigeria