Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . (41319 Views)

Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by COMPAQ(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154134:

But there are dirty people all over every tribes in Nigeria.

Dude don't overthink it. What he's saying is correct.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by BrazilaAirporta: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
They should arrest him and administer proper beating
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
I just pity people who patronize hausa people.

3 Likes

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Joromi1: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
See how those well-known aboki hypocrites all avoided this thread.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
That is why it is very dangerous to buy things out there.

2 Likes

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by GorillaApp(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Afriqan:
I pity anyone still buying fruits and other food products from mallams for consumption. Imagine eating a coconut like this, that's automatic typhoid fever. Eat N100 coconut, pay 20k medical bills.

Too many videos like this everywhere on the internet. I don't like to sound tribalistic but ab0kis are really dirty. embarassed
I have stopped patronizing them long ago when I ate fried yam and indomie on separate occasions and came down with running stomach

2 Likes

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by errigdee: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Na only God fit save us all ontop the things upon things wey we dey lafia
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by mosaicafrique: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Nehyooh(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Missambitious:
One of the reasons i don't fancy eating outside. You don't know how, when and where the food was prepared. That's how Someone will be eating poison thinking that s/he is enjoying.
grin
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Na dem, awon nama, they use gutter water to make tea.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Where is Arrewa when you need him? grin grin
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Nehyooh(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
kechywillz:
Expect shoe cobblers and suya these people roast by the road side. I don't patronize them
Ordinary the smell alone disgust me much more eating it.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by pacespot(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
They also keep unripe fruits at the bottom of these dirty gutters to make them ferment quickly. Don't buy your fruits from Mallam for your own sake. I always have local fruit sellers wherever I relocate to, those Mama's that often travel to remote places to buy their fruits. Or buy your fruits from the known Mall or supermarket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Almaigaa: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
dignity33:
If you Buy a fruit on road side please ensure you wash it thoroughly before eating, many of this Aboki people don't know what hygienic means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh3Qo3EyFY

This man must be an IPOB grin grin cheesy cheesy

Impersonation is their job.

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Kekydiv(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
That’s why i buy my coconut whole and tell them to remove the shell for me right there..
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Gbest90(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154134:

But there are dirty people all over every tribes in Nigeria.

Yeah I agree with you. Cleanliness is a personal stuff. I have a few northern friends who are extremely neat and tidy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
frowland:

Yea, you're right and good you swapped the word northerners to Ab0ki. Because there are very decent northerners living all over the country that are absolutely neat but the peasants careless about hygiene.

I never mentioned 'northerner'. It's Nairaland programming that changes Ab0ki to northerner automatically unless u use a zero, just like u did... I have Hausa/Fulani friends who are educated and even they would disagree with the nonsense being done with people's food...

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Yungmil: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Monogamy:
Na wah oo

Na only for Nigeria you go see some heartless people adding amala flour to Akara..

Anything about outside food ,na big NO..
I laugh in Chinese. As long as u are in naija u can't escape it. Do eat eat bread? If yes then you eat outside!!!! Do you also drink pure water? Hahahaha
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
I don't even buy the peeled one.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Yungmil: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Missambitious:
One of the reasons i don't fancy eating outside. You don't know how, when and where the food was prepared. That's how Someone will be eating poison thinking that s/he is enjoying.
I laugh in Chinese. As long as u are in naija u can't escape it. Do eat eat bread? If yes then you eat outside!!!! Do you also drink pure water? Hahahaha Is only God that can help us
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by 10kgod(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
NUT people are naturally dirty.....
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
I hate buying all these stuffs outside, except I break myself
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by frowland(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Afriqan:

I never mentioned 'northerner'. It's Nairaland programming that changes Ab0ki to northerner automatically unless u use a zero, just like u did... I have Hausa/Fulani friends who are educated and even they would disagree with the nonsense being done with people's food...

Ah, I get it now.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by mmegwavivian(f): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Afriqan:
I pity anyone still buying fruits and other food products from mallams for consumption. Imagine eating a coconut like this, that's automatic typhoid fever. Eat N100 coconut, pay 20k medical bills.

Too many videos like this everywhere on the internet. I don't like to sound tribalistic but ab0kis are really dirty. embarassed
u are right
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Everything about NORTH is useless and backward

2 Likes

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Oshokalo: 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is not just wickedness aboki too mumully foolish
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by aryzgreat: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mallam remains Mallam, whether you spell it from front or back.

Chai, chop and catch typhoid, staphylococcus, etc from this faeces infected gutter water.

Na wa for this ppl mentality
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by ComeToJesus: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mikecold:
grin no be dog una dey chop

You digressed. Akwaibom and Cross Riverians are known to observe elevated hygiene especially when it concerns their environment and food related conditions.

I'll eat their food and go home relaxed because hygiene, especially food hygiene, is part of their social reality.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
ComeToJesus:

You digressed. Akwaibom and Cross Riverians are known to observe elevated hygiene especially when it concerns their environment and food related conditions.

I'll eat their food and go home relaxed because hygiene, especially food hygiene, is part of their social reality.
I can't eat dog no matter how Hygienic the place is

In fact like you said only your people patronize such joints because it's actually the only place selling such
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gbest90:

Yeah I agree with you. Cleanliness is a personal stuff. I have a few northern friends who are extremely neat and tidy.
Gbest90:

We have many of them like that also... clean to the core.
As we also have many clean and neat people all over the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebola Case Confirmed & Treated In Lagos / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! / Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.