Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . (41342 Views)

Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by ComeToJesus: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mikecold:
I can't eat dog no matter how Hygienic the place is

In fact like you said only your people patronize such joints because it's actually the only place selling such

This dog story is just a stereotype that you and your ilk have foisted on Calabar people. My mum is from there and has a very strong aversion for dog meat. She has never tasted it. I know about 4 to 5 families from that area who don't eat dog meat.

It's the problem of generalization that Nigerians are known for.

I have friends from Benue, Anambra, Plateau and Kebbi whose main pastimes is eating dog meat. I don't have anything against them since it's a matter choice and I won't be insensible to refer to everyone from Benue, Anambra, Plateau and Kebbi as dog meat lovers.

It's just common sense.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by winner37(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
I so much thank God am not such a person who from this hawkers ..
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Oyewale25: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Is this even for real? ewwwww

Very real bro
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Who still chop their food?talkless of coconut
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by sylve11: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Not only mallams, just don’t buy foods from the street vendors because Nigerians are devils in human flesh. A Nigerian was exposed the other day for buying water from the mortuary to cook for her customers.

Nigerians will do anything to make money.

Crazy country = crazy people

honestly? shocked shocked

where is the link to that news? cool
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Gfskw: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jesus
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Hapinex01: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Well am found of buying something from them, I will take notice
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Iceyjayz: 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oyewale25:

Very real bro
Goddamnit
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by FLYFIRE(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Afriqan:

When it comes to hygiene, give mallams 2/10. This is a fact. If you care about this, educate the ones in your village and teach them to stop poisoning people cos this is unfair to those patronising them
I thought those people were clean until I went to Kano. BELIEVE ME, they ARE the DIRTIEST in Nigeria....dont mind the painted roads & bridge pictures they post here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by descarado: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yama undecided

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Joelobioha(m): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
grin
ogbuefi677:
Buy anything from abokki at your own peril.
Na the same cow mentality with their oga in Aso rock
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Princewell2012(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
naijaebay:
Same goes with Suya. What I have seen them do is very disturbing. Never will I buy suya or cut fruits from roadside again

God bless you. if you know where they even get those meat from you will never buy suya again, someone said they prepared dead animals for suya. You will not see them eating from eat.
This one is pure wickedness because they did it intentionally.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by ril19(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
He's "clean" naa....is he not "washing" the coconut? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Cousin9999: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
They need to put these people in jail.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by OJAHMIKE(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Chai! Very disgusting! God help us
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by kinwhite(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2021
This guy is supposed to be arrested . This is poison.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Localmann(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is heartless and wickedness
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For RUZU! / Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.