Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) (52099 Views)

Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria / It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
od501:

My bad. He is a British, a former member of the Labour Party, and was once a Member of Parliament for Falkirk, from 2000 to 2015.

But that didn't dispute the fact that he was a strong voice back then. Such people don't just speak for speaking sake.

But he spake for speaking case in this case because he has no fact, nothing to show for it and until una show me the grace yard make una go rest
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by ril19(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
My people lemme tell you, the man that returned from that infamously long medical trip to London is way too young to be buhari. His wife returned from that same trip and told the press that no one should vote for buhari in the coming election. He returned and couldn't access his office for a very long time all because of bio data used to access the office. I really think there are reasons to think along the line that buhari was body doubled at some point.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by od501: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:

But he spake for speaking case in this case because he has no fact, nothing to show for it and until una show me the grace yard make una go rest

Nobody is showing you nothing, go make your findings if you really care know the truth. Everything you need is out there.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by od501: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:

All your nonsense are just based on assumptions, have you? Maybe? Who makes conclusion on baseless faceless comments? All pre recorded, so? Is it bad to do pre record? How will he sneak in something they are trying to hide. Just assuming

Abeg una mumu too much please

Oh really? And how about the rodent story? Rodents preventing president of a country from carrying out his official duties. And this event coincidenced with his return from his so-called medical trip. That looks normal to you right?

Or what about Aisha's sudden change of attitude since her return from London, to the extent she advised Nigerians not to vote for Buhari in the next election. How about his failure to speak his native tongue, a situation that made Lia Mohammed claim it was a complications from his many medical activities. Do you even notice that things have things have changed in aso rock since the death rumor? Don't use your head oo...be forming academia: product of a quota system.

See, you can go ahead and believe what you want, the most painful part it that you have refused to question somethings. You keep claiming wisdom while all I see here are dumb statements from a BMC who have refused to come in terms with the truth. Believe whatever trash Lia Mohammed and his crew feeds you with, not like I care.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by jubilee55f: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Buhari is alive but mentally dead. That's the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2021
od501:

Nobody is showing you nothing, go make your findings if you really care know the truth. Everything you need is out there.
m
Then rest your tits
Man isn’t dead
Well dear or alive he is useless
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Sunday2021:
I thought Ipob terrorists want Nigeria to be destroyed? Now that buhari has done what they want, why are you people still wailing? Ipob are shameless confused terrorists.

U mean same IPOB terrorists being offered full asylum by d British?? grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 12:44am On Jun 29, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Keep posting rubbish.

GEJ didn't complete Abuja-Kaduna Railway.

See the nonsense pictures of Akanu Ibiam International Airports you are posting. Pictures that were from over a year ago. Lol.

Shatapp, U have moved from Buhari built Kaduna - Abuja rail line to gej did not complete it...Mumu, see gej commission and ride on d rail line.

""See the nonsense pictures of Akanu Ibiam International Airports you are posting. Pictures that were from over a year ago.""

U are a paid lunatic, the pics of Enugu airport I posted was taken on the same day the airport was commissioned....prove me wrong by showing me anywhere else that pics was posted before 2020 or shut up.

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by orisa37: 4:11am On Jun 29, 2021
Jolomenas:

You are a big fool

The Truth is bitter. God is in control. They are missing up now in ROME.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by orisa37: 4:17am On Jun 29, 2021
CoolAmbience:

See them!

Empty barrels.

Satanic Pride is Empty Barrels.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by orisa37: 5:02am On Jun 29, 2021
COMPLETE CLONING, NO.

STEMCELL THERAPY, YES.

THAT'S WHY WE CALL HIM A BRITISH EXPERIMENT.

THAT HE'S DEAD IS A MIRACLE OF ALLAH TO HEAL THIS LAND, NIGERIA.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2021
Gambit23:

Shatapp, U have moved from Buhari built Kaduna - Abuja rail line to gej did not complete it...Mumu, see gej commission and ride on d rail line.

""See the nonsense pictures of Akanu Ibiam International Airports you are posting. Pictures that were from over a year ago.""

U are a paid lunatic, the pics of Enugu airport I posted was taken on the same day the airport was commissioned....prove me wrong by showing me anywhere else that pics was posted before 2020 or shut up.

You are so unsmart that you posted something contradicting your position.

Even what you posted never proved that Jonathan completed any of the projects. Oga, I am sure you live in a small enclave somewhere. The Abuja Monorail Project isn't the same as the Abuja-Kaduna Railway.

Jonathan did not complete any of those two. What you posted showed Jonathan inspecting the Abuja Monorail Rail Project that was still under construction.

Your mumu nor get mate! You use your hand disgrace yourself for public forum. You do not even know the difference between inspection and commissioning. Tomorrow, you will go about claiming to be a university graduate.

Since you don't know how to read, I have a added a URL video link of the commissioning of the Abuja Monorail Rail (i.e. Light Rail) Project by Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D55JBIj2Yuk

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by jamace(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Which Nigerians?

Who sabi you?

How many citizens of Nigeria you sabi? You dont know 99.999999% of Nigerians..
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
CoolAmbience:

You are so unsmart that you posted something contradicting your position.

Even what you posted never proved that Jonathan completed any of the projects. Oga, I am sure you live in a small enclave somewhere. The Abuja Monorail Project isn't the same as the Abuja-Kaduna Railway.

Jonathan did not complete any of those two. What you posted showed Jonathan inspecting the Abuja Monorail Rail Project that was still under construction.

Your mumu nor get mate! You use your hand disgrace yourself for public forum. You do not even know the difference between inspection and commissioning. Tomorrow, you will go about claiming to be a university graduate.

Since you don't know how to read, I have a added a URL video link of the commissioning of the Abuja Monorail Rail (i.e. Light Rail) Project by Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D55JBIj2Yuk

What kind of fake news is this?Chidimma ojukwu stabbed Otaga on july 10th 2018? grin grin

Zombie BMC editing gone bad.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Toks2008(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Does this look normal to you?

One of the lame evidences.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2021
Gambit23:

What kind of fake news is this?Chidimma ojukwu stabbed Otaga on july 10th 2018? grin grin

Zombie BMC editing gone bad.

Mumu, I did a screenshot.

Any new or old material could have popped up and be captured.

Do not try to derail the argument. Jonathan never completed the Abuja Monorail and Kaduna-Abuja Railway projects.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Gambit23:

See mugu, what you posted says 'inspected' and you are saying something different.

Nawa! This one too na graduate.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Mumu, I did a screenshot.

Any new or old material could have popped up and be captured.

Do not try to derail the argument. Jonathan never completed the Abuja Monorail and Kaduna-Abuja Railway projects.

Those 2 rails are gejs projects.

That buhari did 1.78% of it doesn't turn it around to be his project. Mufu
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
CoolAmbience:

See mugu, what you posted says 'inspected' and you are saying something different.

Nawa! This one too na graduate.

Mufu Sir, this is inspection in ur village cheesy

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gambit23:

Those 2 rails are gejs projects.

That buhari did 1.78% of it doesn't turn it around to be his project. Mufu

Why isn't it 0.001% that Buhari did?

GEJ didn't complete any rail project.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Why isn't it 0.001% that Buhari did?

GEJ didn't complete any rail project.

He started it and and completed 99.999927274% of the project and thus it is his project....

Only a slowpoke will tag Abuja - Kaduna rail line buharis project cuz buhari completed 0.001% of it
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gambit23:

Mufu Sir, this is inspection in ur village cheesy

Lets have more pictures of the commissioning events.

Na only this one una snap?
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Sunday2021: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gambit23:

U mean same IPOB terrorists being offered full asylum by d British?? grin grin
ask Namdi kanu about the asylum. Hahahaaa!
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 12:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
ask Namdi kanu about the asylum. Hahahaaa!

Stop typing very stupid n unrelated things. Ipob terrorist were offered Asylum by d British govt grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Sunday2021: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gambit23:

Stop typing very stupid n unrelated things. Ipob terrorist were offered Asylum by d British govt grin grin
mumu! You know nothing.
They said they will give them asylum but when the minister of information confront the British, they withraw their statement. Small fool pls go and ask questions before coming here to disgrace your mother.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Gambit23: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sunday2021:
mumu! You know nothing.
They said they will give them asylum but when the minister of information confront the British, they withraw their statement. Small fool pls go and ask questions before coming here to disgrace your mother.

For starters Show me where the lying lai Mohammed confronted them British people.

""They said they will give them asylum""

They said this abi? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.