Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) (52136 Views)

Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria / It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Gambit23:

No USA senator twitted that buhari is dead...better withdraw those very stupid lies of yours.

Even if usa senator tweeted it, usa senator na God abi wetin? Him just get low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by godwinkessi: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154259:
Here you have it.....

I heard Boko haram are recruiting. Go and apply to be suya man na
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by od501: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Gambit23:

No USA senator twitted that buhari is dead...better withdraw those very stupid lies of yours.

Tell me Eric Joyce is IPOB too, take note of the date. You just jump into arguments without making findings.

Can you also prove the sudden switch of hands?

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Lekan239(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Who teach this man English self

Buhari has been pronounced healed of his demential. Reason for his constant press realize.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by ThierryJay: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Thank you.

The man who took over from Goodluck Jonathan had politicians running out of the country. The corruption fight was fierce.

He delegated duties with ease to Osinbanjo.

The current man who seats there is an image of pure corruption. Watching the country being looted and funds being borrowed at a frightening rate.

I don't believe this is the man who won the election in 2015.

Chai, theGoodjoehunt you fall hand badly o. Thought you were more cerebral than this na. How is it an impossibility that an old man who had better access to physical and superb foreign healthcare upon attaining presidency has freshened up? The pictures you have been posting do not in any way invalidate Buhari's identity. You think everyone looks the same at all times? If I take a picture of you 2 years ago when you are extremely stressed up and another now if you have been balling and lounging, you think you'll look the same? Common you re better than this!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2021
FG of Fulanis terrorist that doesn't share information with anyone. Dey there Mr obj. Buhari is dead! It is gaining the attention of the separatists.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2021
opribo:
When a whole president wont talk to his people, does no longer speak his native dialect, the first lady is visibly distant from him, his children are alienated from him unlike before and now they are just grooving around without control as if somebody is trying to pacify them.

That's why we believe and still believe until he proves to us he is not a "willywilly" president.
1. He has to off his cap let us see his head.
2. Explain the hole on his neck.
3. Explain all the funny and changing faces of the so called bubu.
4. Hold a love media chat not the Arise news type.
5. Speak fulfude to his people.

Lol this has to be the most useless thing’s I’ve read today online
He has to take off his cap to prove he isn’t dead, what do you want to see in his head, some machines working together abi? He had an interview some weeks ago, he spoke fulfude to the the freed Kankara students, we all know he’s a useless president but he’s not dead so rest

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Scap93: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Explain please
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by bcashy: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2021
Anyday i discover you are one of those imbeciles that believe Buhari has died, na from that day i no go follow u discuss anything reasonable again cos you have proved to me that mental faculty is faulty

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by frank202012: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:

Lol you are just a lowlife foooo, these are two independent scenarios. How can one lead to the other.
Mehn some nlders are just useless, cannot think for themselves.
If you can’t provide his grave or dead body, then you are actually stupid for saying he is dead
When the president returned from his six months medical trip...abakiyari said he cannot go Into his office because rats has destroyed the office of the c in c within the gap of six months...
Mr highlife re u telling us you were not In this country at the time?
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by ZZ22: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:

Lol you are just a lowlife foooo, these are two independent scenarios. How can one lead to the other.
Mehn some nlders are just useless, cannot think for themselves.
If you can’t provide his grave or dead body, then you are actually stupid for saying he is dead
you are the lowlife here if you believe the stupid lie of rodents invading presidential office has nothing to do with dead Buhari. Which fingerprint would the impostor enter presidential office with? He came back and started working from his home in Daura because rat invaded his office at Aso rock and you believe that shit? you are the useless one here.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by juman(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2021
Oloriburuku agbalagba.

Nigerian generals oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nigerian generals are thieves.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by wasol: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2021
EBMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/27/its-ridiculous-to-believe-buhari-has-died-obasanjo-video/amp/

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by ZZ22: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Only the impostor at Aso rock wears his face mask and anchor the rope to his neck instead of ears. Why is he afraid of anchoring the rope to his ear since he got accused of having bent ears because he wears a hyper-realistic mask.

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by tungamaje: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2021
ZZ22:
you are the lowlife here if you believe that the stupid lie of rodents invading presidential office has nothing to do with dead Buhari. Which fingerprint would the impostor enter presidential office with? He came back and started working from his home in Daura because rat invaded his office at Aso rock and you believe that shit? you are the useless one here.

That incident? Na wa o
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2021
frank202012:

When the president returned from his six months medical trip...abakiyari said he cannot go Into his office because rats has destroyed the office of the c in c within the gap of six months...
Mr highlife re u telling us you were not In this country at the time?

Oga frankophone I didn’t even follow the story because I’m not concerned about whether he returns or not, he’s a useless president and I don’t concern myself with his going.

I don’t even get your point abeg rest your tits
What has that got to do with his death or not? Make all of una getat

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2021
ZZ22:
Only the impostor at Aso rock wears his face mask and anchor the rope to his neck instead of ears. Why is he afraid of anchoring the rope to his ear since he got accused of having bent ears because he wears a hyper-realistic mask.

Hyper what? Is that even a thing abeg abeg this ipodians ehn hypertek ni no be only hyper realistic

I guess this picture was taking in 19800

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by TruthinAction: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Nigerians are too gullible both to political and religious scams. OBJ is too old to get involved in this. He should remember he is getting closer to his grave. Why saying it now? How much did they pay him?
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by karkinase(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2021
Baba OBJ, anything is possible in Nigeria. grin
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2021
ZZ22:
you are the lowlife here if you believe the stupid lie of rodents invading presidential office has nothing to do with dead Buhari. Which fingerprint would the impostor enter presidential office with? He came back and started working from his home in Daura because rat invaded his office at Aso rock and you believe that shit? you are the useless one here.

Which finger print will what? They told you it’s finger print they use in entering his office? Too much film don finish una life. You are so useless and I pity anyone learning under your feet, but let me school you.

Ok let’s say he is an impostor and the claim is that he died in 2017, ok how has the impostor been entering the office since 2017, or the cut off real buhari hand and stored it. And now the hand has died too so the new impostor cannot enter so they came up with a lie! Lol guy you are very useless

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Alaye sir OBJ . Baba we don hear you sir . But ko soro
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by barcaboi(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2021
lovere:
Buhari is not dead. But most world presidents have body doubles which he might not be an exception.
won bere

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by tillaman(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Almost all the s/easterner I have met all believes the buhari is dead story

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by witworth(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2021
For this life... Anything can happen, because wonders will never end
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Zetty177x: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2021
But I still believe the Trump angle- lifeless!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2021
TruthinAction:
Nigerians are too gullible both to political and religious scams. OBJ is too old to get involved in this. He should remember he is getting closer to his grave. Why saying it now? How much did they pay him?

30,000 na as BMC coordinator
Former head of state and former president
He still needs to be paid lol
He is too old? Mehn people dull abeg

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2021
barcaboi:
won bere
e shock you?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by favour32(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2021
This Buhari nor be real.
This one body language show say we correct.
Because, this one nor know wetin he dey do as Nigeria use to be a secular country until this Buhari change am.
Since this Buhari come, na only cow matter be him agenda.
Na how this Buhari go capture people land through him Fulani herdsmen brothers nai he dey reason.
This new Buhari Feudalism no go work.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obabajo(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2021
Smile
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Chuksmonika(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2021
I don't know what to believe again... They told us that rats and cockroaches prevented the president from accessing the office he used to access before he traveled to the UK.

When he came back, he couldn't enter... He worked from home while the office was being renovated...

Why don't FG sue Kanu to court if it's a lie?.

This one pass propaganda!
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2021
I think anyone that believe that should be checked mentally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.