Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,052 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) (52111 Views)

Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria / It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2021
Buhari is a dullard, and that's a fact. What I can't understand is how reasonable humans living in this country would think he died and his death is being hidden for years now.
How any reasonable human being would think Atiku would allow an imposter to win the presidential election and PDP nor any of Buhari's critics would say anything about it. People don't think anymore, sadly.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Standing5(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2021
How come the Sudanese jibril has the 1984 wickedness in full measure? Maybe there was a Elijah-Elisha style transference between them then.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Basher8583: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2021
seeker121:
When you aren't performing your duty you are as good as dead,the silence of Buhari make some pple to believe he is dead.Who else has noticed Buhari has started talking now,let us endure it's not up to two years again we go survive this regime.

Nigerian government is not a village square like ugheli.

Buhari does not need the media to work. If your eyes are not working to see the development then you are beyond help.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by laughitall(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2021
bigeliot:
MNK has asked u guys to sue him in any court outside africa but they refused. Y them dey fear. Obj is no different from d dead buhari. All evil leaders. There are alot of buhari and weda obj, atiku or any stupid leader says otherwise, d truth remains that buhari is not there. He is either too sick and can't come out or he is fucking dead.
you are a slowpoke .. hope you aren’t a father yet ..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by frank202012: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:

Oga frankophone I didn’t even follow the story because I’m not concerned about whether he returns or not, he’s a useless president and I don’t concern myself with his going.

I don’t even get your point abeg rest your tits
What has that got to do with his death or not? Make all of una getat
Lol
I get it
Sorry oo

Country de pepper ppl
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:
Simply put.... Ipobians are dunce and Idiotic

It what we have been saying here since. How can a set of people decide to make their thinking faculty dormant? At least use small of it. Even if na that part wey dey interpret sugar cane wey dem dey chop for camp atleast e go good. No be to throway the whole brain into dustbin.. Tufiakwa..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2021
od501:

Tell me Eric Joyce is IPOB too, take note of the date. You just jump into arguments without making findings.

Can you also prove the sudden switch of hands?

Lol because Eric Joyce is a white man anything he says is the truth, Eric Joyce is even faceless, who is he or she? What pedigree does he/ she have? He tweeted that in 2017, a true journalist will dig up stories not tweeting! He is probably on the payroll of mnk haha
I tweeted personally at him to provide more details, he promised to do so about two months ago, till next today nothing!

Who is Eric Joyce abeg? Where does he work? Na freelance Journalist or who? This thing just d Dey vex me when you can’t think with your head

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by sweetshisha: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2021
pquaver:

It what we have been saying here since. How can a set of people decide to make their thinking faculty dormant? At least use small of it. Even if na that part wey dey interpret sugar cane wey dem dey chop for camp atleast e go good. No be to throway the whole brain into dustbin.. Tufiakwa..

Hahahaha Nairaland and bad mouth
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by VicM6: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2021
wetin i know bsay na jubril dey rule us.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by lovere: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
geezynoni:

Who do you this thing?

Na your papa do you.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Roma10: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
If buhari is dead
Who is alive

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Krismas(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by dederocs(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Stupid Ipobian zombies actually believe it grin

The hypnosis by Kanu and his false propanganda is worse than that of the fulanis cheesy
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by seeker121(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Developments like kidnapping,banditry, killings among others.If he doesn't need the media,he shouldn't suppress our collective voice by suspending twitter.A government as desperate as Buhari led government is a danger to itself and our nascent democracy.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by ronyman(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
One day you will remember this tweet and weep
sweetshisha:
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by sweetshisha: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
ronyman:
One day you will remember this tweet and weep

Am already weeping for the stupidity of IPOB

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by ronyman(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
In a bid to do anything to keep the nation together they will say anything. Why is this coming now? It is questionable because nobody asked you. It is too good that he justs cones up to refutw this shit now not then. Obasanjo is lying.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by od501: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:

My brother I’ve made my findings before coming here to say my mind. I’ve seen articles where they say a one minute silence was done for him in au meeting in feb 27 of which no summit took place in feb until November.

You claim a senator confirmed him dead, so because he is a white man he has sense? Is he a doctor? Why do you have low self esteem?

Hard as it may be to ignore, ask one question, if he died then provide us details, his dead body, his grace or the mortuary he is, this can never be hidden in this world that we are. Person go don leak am, but it’s been 5 years they started the rumor but nothing nothing.

Your point lacks content, what do mean by inferiority complex? MNK is a blackman, he was the first to make the revelation and you all called him scam and drug addict. Now a white has confirmed it, here you are saying we are suffering from inferiority complex, haba Bros! Who do you expect say it that will make you believe, an Asian man? Abi Jesus Christ? I know the truth is bitter, but the sooner you come around, the better for you.

I was one of the people that carried out the earliest finding, and believe me something is definitely fishy. I checked back with those blogs and Vlogs on YouTube and 70% of the contents were gone! Is either the platform is no more, or the content has been deleted. Again, Senetor Eric wasn't the only one who made that revelation, one Arab monarch also did and today, that post has been removed.

Then you said something about the corpse, have you forgotten that Muslims Bury their corpse ASAP? According to the photographer that covered the even in Saudi Arabia, Al Rufia, Aisha Buhari, and the late Abba kyari was there. His camera was seized, and his media house sanctioned. So many things shaa...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:
Sarcasm?
Because I don’t understand this

Oga, I am not being sarcastic.

Buhari is Nigeria's best president.

It's that simple.

If you think otherwise, lets have the persons programs and policies.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gambit23:

This is total falsehood, half truths n outright lies all mixed up in one post.

Buhari has destroyed Nigeria, Anyway u have to post these set of trash because u really need to justify ur pay.

Which is the lie or half truth?

You think Nigeria ends in the village where you stay.

Try and move around a bit.

I don't do kids' talk. These are real projects. Tell me if you want more. I could even pay your fare to see these projects in person.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Chai, theGoodjoehunt you fall hand badly o. Thought you were more cerebral than this na. How is it an impossibility that an old man who had better access to physical and superb foreign healthcare upon attaining presidency has freshened up? The pictures you have been posting do not in any way invalidate Buhari's identity. You think everyone looks the same at all times? If I take a picture of you 2 years ago when you are extremely stressed up and another now if you have been balling and lounging, you think you'll look the same? Common you re better than this!

Where you miss it is that Buhari was not suffering. He had access to quality medical care and was on a Pension as a President for ages.

Doubles over time have always been exactly alike.

The changes happened in weeks. He came back after several months overseas, looking like a skeleton about to give up the ghost.

Buhari made a speech saying, "If I die, Nigeria continues." Travels overseas and in a few weeks, came back looking fresh.

Haba.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by od501: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Obakashdee:

Lol because Eric Joyce is a white man anything he says is the truth, Eric Joyce is even faceless, who is he or she? What pedigree does he/ she have? He tweeted that in 2017, a true journalist will dig up stories not tweeting! He is probably on the payroll of mnk haha
I tweeted personally at him to provide more details, he promised to do so about two months ago, till next today nothing!

Who is Eric Joyce abeg? Where does he work? Na freelance Journalist or who? This thing just d Dey vex me when you can’t think with your head

Do you even listen to yourself? Well...I know BMC Zone Bs when I see one. When MNK (a blackman) talk you say he is drug addict, now a whiteman (a US Senetor that) you say it's cos he is a whiteman.

And you say he is in IPOB payroll lol...like WTF?! No wonder the rest of the world don't take Nigerian government too seriously; a US Senetor paid by MNK?! Lol....lwkm!! You guys are one hell of a joke, and that's why those Northern fools will feed you with any rubbish and you absorb.

I doubt you will be able to disapprove even one of the evidence released by IPOB.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by ThierryJay: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Where you miss it is that Buhari was not suffering. He had access to quality medical care and was on a Pension as a President for ages.

Doubles over time have always been exactly alike.

The changes happened in weeks. He came back after several months overseas, looking like a skeleton about to give up the ghost.

Buhari made a speech saying, "If I die, Nigeria continues." Travels overseas and in a few weeks, came back looking fresh.

Haba.

It is still not unexplainable. So who organized the body double for Buhari? Do you know how much resources and technical know-how that the process will require to find an old man who exactly looks like Buhari and can imbibe all his mannerisms, language and accents to an indistinguishable extent by his numerous associates, all within 3 months? Does Nigeria have the capacity? All you are saying is just ridiculous conjecture and frankly does not fit in a discuss among sane minds.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

It is still not unexplainable. So who organized the body double for Buhari? Do you know how much resources and technical know-how that the process will require to find an old man who exactly looks like Buhari and can imbibe all his mannerisms, language and accents to an unrecognizable extent by his numerous associates, all within 3 months? Does Nigeria have the capacity? All you are saying is just ridiculous conjecture and frankly does not fit in a discuss among sane minds.

We have had doubles through out history. Even in the 1940s, they could get doubles, let alone today.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

It is still not unexplainable. So who organized the body double for Buhari? Do you know how much resources and technical know-how that the process will require to find an old man who exactly looks like Buhari and can imbibe all his mannerisms, language and accents to an indistinguishable extent by his numerous associates, all within 3 months? Does Nigeria have the capacity? All you are saying is just ridiculous conjecture and frankly does not fit in a discuss among sane minds.

What make you believe the devious planned started in three months? I believe it went on even before Buhari entered power because they knew his health condition.

Fayose already predicted and posted an ad on newspaper that Buhari will die on seat, after he becomes President.

I think during the campaign, they had to fly Buhari for an urgent check up.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Krismas:
cool

Like WTF! shocked
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by ThierryJay: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

What make you believe the devious planned started in three months? I believe it went on even before Buhari entered power because they knew his health condition.

Fayose already predicted and posted an ad on newspaper that Buhari will die on seat, after he becomes President.

I think during the campaign, they had to fly Buhari for an urgent check up.

Can't take this anymore. Adios and goodluck with your fantasies.

Chai! Another cerebellum bites the dust.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Mrjonah(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:

May the almighty Amadioha send you better thunder.... Anụ ofia
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by kawasng: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
Since 2017 Nnamdi has been saying it, is it now you are responding? And see how shallow ur response is. For times without number, Nnamdi gave proofs to show Buhari is dead. If you are serious in ur response, take up Nnamdi's claims one by one to counter them. Just telling us "is ridiculous", a matter as grave as this, is even more riduculous and goes to show you are one of the major problems of this country.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Mr. Olusegun Obusonjo, nobody believes you. We already know your kind...full of LIES and DECEITS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) / Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises / Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.