Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) (52143 Views)

Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria / It’s Ridiculous To Believe Buhari Has Died — Obasanjo [VIDEO] / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Critical thinking....
It's not possible to have a an ordinary citizen in the meetings or congress of kings.

I normally SMH when I see such false information...how do you expect someone like Putin or UK prime minister to be in the same meeting with an imposter!?

Howbeit that shouldn't be our stress but rather let's focus on getting rid of these political charlatans and vote in young visionary leaders come 2023.

@Seniorwriter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by aspabay(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2021
It is not only ridiculous, but it is also foolish

Spread by cownu and believed by gullible Igbos

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Nuelito: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

But believe me when I say it will be very nice for you to patronize me....

if you need Original Pure Honey... Kindly contact me on O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by mjabdulk: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2021
The real Baba manjo is the president of Nigeria living inside Aso rock of Abuja.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by shunletsam(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2021
This doesn’t change the fact that some people are now dragging food with cows

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Karlman: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Sultty(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2021
EBMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/27/its-ridiculous-to-believe-buhari-has-died-obasanjo-video/amp/
wait till this is confirmed and see season film. if we are ruled by an imposter it will not be funny, u hear

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2021
Up till now, people still biliv it, even professors and high classes, since the issue of buhari cloning and how people bilivd it hook line and sinker, I now understand why religion and political leaders always get away with whatever they wish to do with the lives of followers.

People are just too gullible, most especially when you cook up story of what they want to hear or what they hate to hear.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Commentor: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2021
The dead are actually dead in braincells.

How could anyone believe that bullshit?

Anyway, Kanu carry go make your people dey mumu theirself for there.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Sleyk: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2021
If he's alive, can he now come out for a press conference?....as the president of their country.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Commentor: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2021
Sultty:
wait till this is confirmed and see season film. if we are ruled by an imposter it will not be funny, u hear

This one still believes the tripe.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2021
Buhari el Sudan when abusing him but when he's showing his wickedness he turn to Buhari from Daura

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by PrincessGlow: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2021
Finally, we have proof! Buhari is truly dead!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Sleyk: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2021
But what if Obasanjo is lying?....what if he's been used to utter the statement just for the unity of the country?... They try to shift people attention from reality cos the Jihad will start soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by harmless(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2021
It is a FACT that most tyrant, insecure and desperate leaders use body doubles (just run a fact check online).
In as much as i believe that PMB has not been cloned simply because he is not a lifetime tyrant president and Nnamdi Kanu will say anything to scatter Nigeria so never take his words too seriously, to say its ridiculous is naïve.
Technology has made it easy these days to create imaginations dependent on access to funds and information.
Body doubles of leaders is not a today's thing, only that the technology to do it has improved.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2021
Joshmodest:
I don't think anyone on planet Earth hates Buhari more than I do , but this theory of him being dead , and cloned bla bla doesn't add up for me ...My hatred for Buhari and his 3k per month online warrior whose side hustle is selling dead Vulture meat won't becloud my reasoning !!

Who your hatred epp?

Inconsequential, idiotic dotian like you. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by MANDIPUTIN: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2021
I don't believe Buhari is dead but Let him speak his native language of Fulfulde on a live chat. Not a recorded one. Obasanjo is the last person i will trust in any matter concerning Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Victorclean1: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2021
Dead or not, he as good as dead because he is not performing.

Nigeria is worst in all aspects of countries assessment

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by TripleAkutigi: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2021
If You too want to say, then say it.
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Handsum64: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2021
Most of the slowpokes that believed the albino are here on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by zabuur: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2021
lovere:
Buhari is not dead. But most world presidents have body doubles which he might not be an exception.

Look at one that sits with most world leaders and knows wassup with them

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Julianaa: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Social media is not for you old men
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Kayharry(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Even if buhari is still alive ,his body language and response to Nigerian makes the story sound true, buhari that refuse to speak to us, buhari that will be saying B wen they asked him about A . Buhari that look different everyday. The story might be half truth .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Safemoon: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2021
The solution is very simple Sue nnamdi Kanu in an international court let the show start.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2021
There’s something Yoruba do call Ajidewe..

I guess that was what they used on Buhari..
Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu saw a window of opportunity to scam a readily gullible people and he went the whole ten yards with their brains. It's no surprise. Ralph Uwazuruike took his own share of the pie too, selling them passports and car number plates.

E no surprise me say d believe all of Kanu's fables. If Kanu goes tomorrow, another scammer will still dupe their brains. All they know to do is to shout and beat their chests, but the capacity for logical reasoning is far from them

EBMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/27/its-ridiculous-to-believe-buhari-has-died-obasanjo-video/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Handsum64: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2021
sweetshisha:
Simply put.... Ipobians are dunce and Idiotic
Thank you

Set of unfortunate humans

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2021
One of my mumu ibo colleague believes that PMB is dead
He said that kanu never lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by dmbb: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2021
What that mean is that Kanu Ipob terrorist leader is a lunatic grin and ridiculous grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2021
That is what hate can do

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) by Handsum64: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2021
houseontherock:
He's not physically dead, he's more like demented and seriously unawareundecided
You are the sick one here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / Lagos-Based Artistes Step Out For Buhari (Pics) / 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.