Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,062 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Church Members Gather To Collect Back Their Tithes After Pastor Buys Range Rover - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Gather To Collect Back Their Tithes After Pastor Buys Range Rover (3186 Views)

How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: Church Members Gather To Collect Back Their Tithes After Pastor Buys Range Rover by Mastakija(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
What if twas a gift to himgrin
Diswons are not praying for dia pastor to make it in lyfgrin
Re: Church Members Gather To Collect Back Their Tithes After Pastor Buys Range Rover by xproducer: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Qualifications of Bishops
"This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence" - 1 Timothy 3:1-4

"For a bishop must be blameless, as a steward of God, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money," - Titus 1:7 (also Titus 1:10-12)

Qualifications of Deacons
"Likewise deacons must be reverent, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy for money," - 1 Timothy 3:8

Regarding Elders:
"The elders who are among you I exhort, I who am a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that will be revealed: Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly; nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock; and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away." - 1 Peter 5:1-4
Re: Church Members Gather To Collect Back Their Tithes After Pastor Buys Range Rover by lalasticlala(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2021

(1) (2)

My Boyfriend & I Have Our First Meeting With Pastor 2morrow: / Do Satan/demons Really Torture People In Hell? / THE BATTLE GROUND short Movies Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.