Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Seun I Love Your Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun I Love Your Site (260 Views)

Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. / Mr. Seun I Need Your Assistance Here / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun I Love Your Site by Feddie3(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Thanks for the opportunity to learn one or two things in the past i used to come to nairaland to read informative news but it seems children of poor parenting

When a father decides to abandon his daughter's education he should be guilty of murder and when people see what's wrong and say it good then you know society is in the hands of cannibalism those who eat toilet feaces to make money based on what a supposed mystic woman and man tells them

Seun you are good man

I will quit your site so I can concentrate on my lovely relationship with my Angel we have started planning things things like this affects the stability of focused minds so please the amount of lies and deciet on your site is too much I quit with so Much respect for your site nairaland

But this message goes to the decivers of the earth rush and make a new earth and a new heaven for yourselves this one you are living in will become too small

To my business associates

#letsgetthismoney

To my Fathers to be:

Spend money on your daughters education before you think of your sons

The proper education of a girl child is a blessing to God

I love you all the sensible readers of nairaland

Remain blessed
Re: Seun I Love Your Site by Realtalk20: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
[s]
Feddie3:
Thanks for the opportunity to learn one or two things in the past i used to come to nairaland to read informative news but it seems children of poor parenting

When a father decides to abandon his daughter's education he should be guilty of murder and when people see what's wrong and say it good then you know society is in the hands of cannibalism those who eat toilet feaces to make money based on what a supposed mystic woman and man tells them

Seun you are good man

I will quit your site so I can concentrate on my lovely relationship with my Angel we have started planning things things like this affects the stability of focused minds so please the amount of lies and deciet on your site is too much I quit with so Much respect for your site nairaland

But this message goes to the decivers of the earth rush and make a new earth and a new heaven for yourselves this one you are living in will become too small

#letsgetthismoney

To my Fathers to be:

Remain blessed
[/s]

Get a job

Use your time well

1 Like

Re: Seun I Love Your Site by Dheji2(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Feddie3:
Thanks for the opportunity to learn one or two things in the past i used to come to nairaland to read informative news but it seems children...

Remain blessed

Blah! blah!! blah!!!

Get a job. Get a life. Oh yee lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Seun I Love Your Site by edictng: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Feddie3:

Seun you are good man

#letsgetthismoney

To my Fathers to be:

Remain blessed
We are waiting for you to deactivate.

(1) (Reply)

Psychological Facts That Will Help Your Relationship. / Dick Enlargement / This Is Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.