Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. (2930 Views)

Seun I Love Your Site / Mr. Seun I Need Your Assistance Here / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by saphiere(f): 11:41pm On Jan 11
This is the first time I am reading something meaning on this forum since I joined it in 2020.
Misogynists were the reason I withdrew myself from NL especially the romance section.
I haven't seen a place so toxic as this forum.

Yesterday I created two posts. One was about Davido disrespecting Tacha the second one was about Tacha shading Davido. As expected NL landlords came in and bashed Tacha.

Nigerian men hate Nigerian women with passion. The other time someone asked if the could marry a female breadwinner and the misogynists jumped on the threads making mockery of women. Some asked if the OP meant sliced bread or Akeke bread.

Seun there was a time I told myself that if I had money I would sue you and make sure this forum is shut down.

I am impressed seeing this your post unless you are whining us. Because I can't trust Nigerian men.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by KidDarkness(m): 11:45pm On Jan 11
saphiere:
This is the first time I am reading something meaning on this forum since I joined it in 2020.
Misogynists were the reason I withdrew myself from NL especially the romance section.

Yes I created two posts. One was about Davido disrespecting Tacha the second one was about Tacha shading Davido. As expected NL landlords came in and bash Tacha.

Nigerian men hates Nigerian women with passion. The other time someone asked if they could marry a female breadwinner and they misogynists jumped on the threads making mockery of women. Some asked if the OP meant sliced bread or Akeke bread.

Seun there was a time I told myself that if I had money I would sue you and make sure this forum is shut down.

I am impressed seeing this your post unless you are whining us. Because I can't trust Nigerian men.
It's Agege bread. Try to correct it

11 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by illicit(m): 11:48pm On Jan 11
Let love lead

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by saphiere(f): 11:48pm On Jan 11
KidDarkness:

It's Agege bread. Try to correct it
Whatever. My message was passed and the person I directed it to understood what I meant.
Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by saphiere(f): 12:11am On Jan 12
FuckingMachine:

She don reveal her tribe - Akwa/Cross. grin
If seun does not ban this guy for derailing my thread with tribalism post then I will know that seun is not being sincere on this forum.
Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by Greatzeus(m): 12:34am On Jan 12
saphiere:
If seun does not ban this guy for derailing my thread with tribalism post then I will know that seun is not being sincere on this forum.
I believe Seun meant what he said,but what I don't know is how much of tribalism or misogynistic behaviour on this forum he can curtail.
Also I know this your moniker despite the fact that I hardly post comments or visit romance section,how?
I remember some years ago,when you do link almost every post to rape and write despicable things about ALL men being rapists. You were corrected severally by some people to stop generalising,that all men are not rapists,but no. You were enjoying the publicity your vile posts are getting,to the extent that you started fishing out sexual assault news on all Nigeria's newspapers and was posting them on nairaland,just to convince and embitter other females on nairaland that all men are rapists.
I remember your moniker making comments about,women not leaving their daughters with their husbands because they will be raped, imagine.
I never quoted you once or commented on any of your disgusting men hating posts and threads. But I always wonder how you could leave with yourself or sleep at night.
Look at you now complaining about men hating women on nairaland,wow,wonders shall never end. You're such a hypocrite double faced embittered lady.
We haven't seen your men are all rapists posts or threads here for a while,we haven't seen your " mothers keep your daughters from their fathers so they won't rape them" threads for a while,what happened?
Karma has knocked on your door,and nature has judged you in ways you didn't see coming?
Hope you're not in a relationship or married, because if you are,I believe you will reap all the hatred you showed over the years between males and females here. Who knows,that your boyfriend or husband might turn out to be what you claim all men are.
Karma is real
THUG- The Hate U Give will come back to you.✌️✌️

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:48am On Jan 12
All this small small girls on nairaland self.They should make data more expensive so una no go fit afford am.una go dey run mouth online.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by Kimcutie: 1:13am On Jan 12
This account that likes to talk negative about men lol

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by Gadafii: 1:31am On Jan 12
Everyone just they move mad on this forum

No be this same Monika known for talking illl about men?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by Wawelexy(m): 2:12am On Jan 12
Greatzeus:

I believe Seun meant what he said,but what I don't know is how much of tribalism or misogynistic behaviour on this forum he can curtail.
Also I know this your moniker despite the fact that I hardly post comments or visit romance section,how?
I remember some years ago,when you do link almost every post to rape and write despicable things about ALL men being rapists. You were corrected severally by some people to stop generalising,that all men are not rapists,but no. You were enjoying the publicity your vile posts are getting,to the extent that you started fishing out sexual assault news on all Nigeria's newspapers and was posting them on nairaland,just to convince and embitter other females on nairaland that all men are rapists.
I remember your moniker making comments about,women not leaving their daughters with their husbands because they will be raped, imagine.
I never quoted you once or commented on any of your disgusting men hating posts and threads. But I always wonder how you could leave with yourself or sleep at night.
Look at you now complaining about men hating women on nairaland,wow,wonders shall never end. You're such a hypocrite double faced embittered lady.
We haven't seen your men are all rapists posts or threads here for a while,we haven't seen your " mothers keep your daughters from their fathers so they won't rape them" threads for a while,what happened?
Karma has knocked on your door,and nature has judged you in ways you didn't see coming?
Hope you're not in a relationship or married, because if you are,I believe you will reap all the hatred you showed over the years between males and females here. Who knows,that your boyfriend or husband might turn out to be what you claim all men are.
Karma is real

You even have time to type all that? No one takes that moniker serious...

Look at her now trying to play the victim card... Nonsense and ingredient

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by OndoRaph(m): 2:35am On Jan 12
I WOULD HAVE SAID THIS OP IS VERY STUPID, BUT NO, I WOULDN'T SAY A THING

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by saphiere(f): 6:04am On Jan 12
Greatzeus:

Karma is real
If I understand this rubbish you typed. I'm the reason men in this forum become misogynists? Because to you I attached men and now karma is playing out right?
Seun Sarah is responsible for all the misogynistic behaviors on your forum. Misogynistic behaviors started as far back as ..... Whatever year but Sarah who joined your forum in 2020 is the originator of misogynistic behaviors.

Lastly you said I was busy posting rape news.. .My question for you is, were the news fake? Instead of you to caution your gender you're here typing epistle for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by Itooweak4una: 6:19am On Jan 12
saphiere:
If I understand this rubbish you typed. I'm the reason men in this forum become misogynists? Because to you I attached men and now karma is playing out right?
Seun Sarah is responsible for all the misogynistic behaviors on your forum. Misogynistic behaviors started as far back as ..... Whatever year but Sarah who joined your forum in 2020 is the originator of misogynistic behaviors.

Lastly you said I was busy posting rape news.. .My question for you is, were the news fake? Instead of you to caution your gender you're here typing epistle for me.

Look into yourself madam. You're a misandrist. You are not the one to point fingers. You're bitter and hatred filled woman. You're not the kind of person to be taken seriously.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by JOACHINpedro: 6:21am On Jan 12
saphiere:

You no dey fail to disappoint.
Even your pic sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:23am On Jan 12
Lol ... This is so interesting.
Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by saphiere(f): 7:05am On Jan 12
Itooweak4una:

Look into yourself madam. You're a misandrist. You are not the one to point fingers. You're bitter and hatred filled woman. You're not the kind of person to be taken seriously.
God punish you

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by Truvelisback(m): 7:41am On Jan 12
saphiere:

Yesterday I created two posts. One was about Davido disrespecting Tacha the second one was about Tacha shading Davido. As expected NL landlords came in and bashed Tacha.

Nigerian men hate Nigerian women with passion. The other time someone asked if the could marry a female breadwinner and the misogynists jumped on the threads making mockery of women. Some asked if the OP meant sliced bread or Akeke bread.

I'm yet to read the meaningful thing you red here in your epistle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by LagosSuperStar: 8:44am On Jan 12
saphiere:
God punish you and your generations.

Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by PrinceofSarcasm: 9:07am On Jan 12
saphiere:

You always nag and nag. Stop patronizing seun he can see through you misandrist persona

Misandrists like you are not wanted on this forum

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by Jb95(m): 9:34am On Jan 12
saphiere:

Some people are funny, so you created a misandry post, to complain at misogyny on NL. You're being hypocritical.

While the misogyny is real, but I think u should let someone else complain about it, because u don't have the moral right to do so.

ICIP

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by wonder233: 10:08am On Jan 12
He pointed out the typo without insults. But you just just had to reply with a needless smartsounding retort. This right here is a classic example of why Nigerian guys don't like Nigerian girls: your low self esteem makes everything seem like an attack on your fragile egos. You lots have as role models, ratchet wastrels from western society, so you're trying so hard to replicate their despicable mannerisms. Smh
saphiere:
Whatever. My message was passed and the person I directed it to understood what I meant.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by blazepascal(m): 10:18am On Jan 12
Op your hate for men will put you in trouble one day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by Kingsasian(m): 10:33am On Jan 12
To be honest, I have never seen a more toxic forum than Nairaland.com The hate towards female stinks. Even my wife had to abandon her moniker and now visit the forum with mine.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by obinna58(m): 11:00am On Jan 12
Saphiere is a confused feminist, you don’t know limits and you seem troublesome

The toxicity is being contained by seun, some simps turned redpillers gone astray is being tackled, that doesn’t mean we should reject certain realities women don’t like as long as it came with due respect and politeness

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. by BondRiv: 11:17am On Jan 12
Every time misogyny this or that. When will you women talk about the misandry on this platform?

I hate hypocrisy.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Breaks My Heart And I Feel Terrible Please Help Me / Yoruba Women / Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.