Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him (91780 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Sparkle777(f): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Why is it that kids born outside marriage by another woman looks exactly like their Dad?
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
siofra:

If Arnold was a fat slob there would have been no way in hell his son would have turned out like this so SHUT UP!
It's because of the kind of man Arnold is, not because he's just a man or a father.
You be divorcee with pikin??

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Raychee(f): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
I do not like muscular bodies like this sha sad Not attractive...
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
bunto:
You are correct! Arnold and Maria Shriver only divorced in 2017. Before then,she didn't know of Joseph Baena. Joseph was raised by his house keeper Mom. He didn't know Arnold was his dad. He was already 16/17 before he knew.

Exactly.
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
siofra:

If Arnold was a fat slob there would have been no way in hell his son would have turned out like this so SHUT UP!
It's because of the kind of man Arnold is, not because he's just a man or a father.

U no get sense.
Someone writes something u don't understand and instead of u to keep mute u went ahead to show ur how ignorant u are
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Iceyjayz: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Renforce:
Yes! That's what a strong male presence does to a child. You need to see the other one that grew with his mom
Hahahaha too much food, the kid looks obese, I'm 100% sure this one is a Simp while the one that stays with his father is an alpha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Iceyjayz: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Raychee:
I do not like muscular bodies like this sha sad Not attractive...
Who you epp
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Iceyjayz: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
pretydiva:
This is a big No for me
Who cares
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by TheGift: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
The confidence with which some of us make statements without knowing the facts is amazing.

His wife divorced Him after He confessed His secret paternity to Her in 2011, the boy was 13 years old then.

The Son has also mentioned that there is no cheating when it comes to training with the Dad indicating an ongoing fiduciary relationship.

Yet you are here confidently claiming Daddy Arnold couldn’t have raised Son John. Na wa!
TripleOh7:

He couldn't have raised the illegitimate son by himself, remember?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Iceyjayz: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
TripleOh7:

The one with the six pack was raised by the mother while this out-of-shape guy was raised by Arnold himself, or so I learnt.

Must be a disappointment to his father.

Guy looks swishy.
It's the other way round, Joseph stayed with Arnold while the fat one stayed with the mom
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by grandlexuz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
mattmogan88:
The other son they won't show you grin

This one na madam oh
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Tosyn007(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
beautyhd:
No need for DNA
Actually it’s all DNA, Arnold’s gym life reflected in his DNA, just look at the child’s body structure.
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by AsawanaDgreat: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Impresive I love body building
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by femmyapson(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:
God is really great sha. The fame of parents do not prosper children in most cases. It takes additional or personal efforts to achieve some feats in life. I don't know how to put it better. Good luck to him!

Una even try sef. Anytime I wan mention him real name, I go just google either terminator or commando, then do copy & paste.
grin grin grin grin olodorabata grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by highoctane: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Built Up Your Power Base Muscles ���
Fall discos hand across Nigeria big time.
Save, Save, and Save Big On Your Electric Bill,

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by lanocfoods: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
shomutuski:
What most people don't know is that Arnold raised this boy himself as opposed to his other son that was raised by his Ex wife. A simple google search of the two boys would show you why fathers are needed for their sons growth and mental development.

The other one is fat fvck slob
Everything somehow on nairaland has to be reduced to gender war! Tufiakwa, is this how insecure men has become?
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Raychee(f): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Who you epp

Did you feel attacked? I'm allowed to have my own preference. Excessively muscular men are not attractive to me. It's that simple. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Iceyjayz: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Raychee:

Did you feel attacked? I'm allowed to have my own preference. Excessively muscular men are not attractive to me. It's that simple. smiley
So what about the ordinary muscular guys? so you would prefer a skinny nigga right? undecided
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by shomutuski(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
siofra:

What's your point soy?
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by cejaypriesty(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nuelito:
Nice one....What about his daughter jenny in the movie (Commando)

Nairalanders,if you want Pure original Honey.. kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
That was not his daughter, she is now a married woman with kids.
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
TheGift:
The confidence with which some of us make statements without knowing the facts is amazing.

His wife divorced Him after He confessed His secret paternity to Her in 2011, the boy was 13 years old then.

The Son has also mentioned that there is no cheating when it comes to training with the Dad indicating an ongoing fiduciary relationship.

Yet you are here confidently claiming Daddy Arnold couldn’t have raised Son John. Na wa!

Why don't you make your point without sounding smug?

Or what's the issue?

My points are conjectures and not facts.

If you know you lived with the Schwarzeneggers then let's know the facts without necessarily quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by dnawah(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
ogbiwa:
Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'secret son' Joseph Baena is following in his father's bodybuilding footsteps.

The 23-year-old lovechild of Arnold, whose father had an affair with a housekeeper while married, let his fans in on the dramatic transformation is currently undergoing on Instagram.

Joseph showed off his sculpted torso and flexed his biceps for the camera after whipping off his shirt at the gym.

He then takes on an iconic bodybuilding pose by holding his wrist with one hand and flexing his bicep towards the camera.

In the clip, Joseph begins by wearing a tank top that emphasises his hulk-like body as he lifts a pair of 50lb bar bells.

Last month he posted a heartwarming photo of his father helping him train at an outdoor gym.

He admitted that Arnold doesn't let you 'cheat' when you train with him and is strict with his regime.

"You have to go all out and absolutely NO cheating when you train with him, so you know I’m going to be hurting tomorrow," Joseph said in the caption.

Before Schwarzenegger shot to fame as a movie star and politician, he was a champion bodybuilder in Austria, where he is from, and was hailed the Austrian Oak.

In 1970, at the young age of 23 - the same age as Joseph now - he became the youngest ever winner of the bodybuilding title Mr Olympia.

He retired from the sport a decade later.

He legally took steroids while he was young and in training and explained the experience years later when he was the Governor of California.

He doesn't endorse using steroids now, he admitted: "I have no regrets about it because at that time, it was something new that came on the market, and we went to the doctor and did it under doctors' supervision."

He continued that it was a "new thing" when he tried it.

The star previously opened up about how he was told he would never make it in the movie business because of his strong accent, which he is now known for.

Schwarzenegger and his estranged wife, Maria Shriver, share four children, Katherine, 31, Christina, 29, Patrick, 27 and Christopher, 23.

Maria was pregnant with Christopher while the family's housekeeper, Mildred Baena, was expecting Joseph.

Joseph is now taking on his first acting role, a sci-fi comedy called The Chariot, mirroring Arnold's sensational showbiz career.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/arnold-schwarzeneggers-lovechild-joseph-baena-24402173
Commando reloaded.coming soon
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Raychee(f): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
So what about the ordinary muscular guys? so you would prefer a skinny nigga right? undecided

Anything but this type of muscular tongue
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Iceyjayz: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Raychee:

Anything but this type of muscular tongue
What if he has a big dick grin
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Ambber(f): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
It just always has to be the ‘outside’ pikin
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by harmony75: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
I love Arnold Schwarzenegger Woaw hope the son will continue where the dad stopped in movies! Great m0vies ❤
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Kandeed: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Renforce:
Yes! That's what a strong male presence does to a child. You need to see the other one that grew with his mom

grin grin
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Raychee(f): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
What if he has a big dick grin

Get behind me lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by lasisi69(f): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
siofra:

No one had this conversation with you, you hear me? Not with you! angry
nawa o... Bros, what is bothering you
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by cardoctor(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Like father like son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Arriving Court Vs Naira Marley Leaving Court (Videos) / I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.