Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him (91797 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by siofra(f): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

U no get sense.
Someone writes something u don't understand and instead of u to keep mute u went ahead to show ur how ignorant u are

Na you no get sense. If you like quote me and show how stupid you are. Besides what is hard to understand there? You think everyone is as slow as you are? Mtchewwww
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by TheGift: 12:35am On Jun 29, 2021
You really need to take your own advice. I was not here to make a point, just wondering why you are making your conjecture sound like facts. Please read your initial post again. Thank you.
TripleOh7:

Why don't you make your point without sounding smug?

Or what's the issue?

My points are conjectures and not facts.

If you know you lived with the Schwarzeneggers then let's know the facts without necessarily quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by TheGift: 12:35am On Jun 29, 2021
TheGift:
You really need to take your own advice. I was not here to make a point, just wondering why you were presenting your conjecture (I.e assumptions) as fact(s). Please read your initial post and my response again. Thank you.
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Cashio(m): 4:19am On Jun 29, 2021
TotoGame:
All these heavy gyming surpresses the dick

That's why all guys with heavy muscles have small dick

Guys be warned!!!!!!
oga no dey talk wetin u nor know
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Obidiugwu: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Wonderful...Dm us for different type of Male/Female Fabrics at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2021
Babara1994:

She is wet already. Close ur legs jor.
So are you. Close those legs too tongue
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
His Dad is already a star when he was His age
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by BabbanBura(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Raychee:

Get behind me lipsrsealed

You mean the big dick should get behind you? Na so u like doggy rich!
Re: Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him by Raychee(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2021
BabbanBura:

You mean the big dick should get behind you? Na so u like doggy rich!

No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.