Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME (23294 Views)

University Of Benin Admission Updates On Utme Jupeb Cut-off / JAMB Speaks On UTME Results / JAMB To Meet With Stakeholders On UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by blingxx(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Uyi168:
It's simple. That's how we want it here.
Not everything we copy from them..

Mumu ..koshi Danu undecided
Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by Queenethofficia: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
9jayes:
Me nko, na my 6th times be dis nd still score 111, be like say scu no be for me. I go try again sha
sorry for that but I will advice you to learn a skill,it won't still stop you from going to school

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by asunmoGGMU(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
I understand some universities change their cut-off mark over time and that is based on the score-level of applicants. So, what will happen if Pupil A wrote JAMB in earlier year(s) applying to a university with a cut-off of 180, and subsequent exam created a need to increase the cut-off to 200 in the following year and the student have just 190 that could've qualified him/her in the preceding year?

Understanding that the Pupil didn't write the following year's exam, how will such be addressed?
Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by Saao(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
morzook:
You mean your brother isn't seeing money to steal anymore unlike before?

oh did they steal there? Did you also read where I said the man is so corrupt?
Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by hakym619(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Soylife:
Have you had a taste of soybeans before? It is an excellent food which can be used to substitute milk,it is more nutricious and delicious and is natural,best of all it is pocket friendly. It can be used for tea,pap,custard,garri,oats and much more.

You can check my signature to contact me.

Please patronise my business. God bless you!

Will it make me chubby ?
If yes how much ?
Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by olasquare: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
FemiOyewoleGCFR:
Why Must Students Take UTME Every Year?

By Farooq Kperogi

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105496574507900&id=47904265

Different people have for long tables suggestions like this, but the disonaur-like leadership we run in nigeria, which is alien, antagonist, and opposive to flexibility, vis-a-vis dynamism, won't allow for taking to submissions like this. And again, jamb exam every year is a cash cow for those demons to embezzle their own

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by TheControversy: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
This idea was proposed sometime ago but nothing came out of it. The truth is there are people whose wallets are getting fat from the yearly utme and those persons won't be happy with a change.
It's a good idea but won't see the light of day.
Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by Soylife(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
hakym619:

Will it make me chubby ?
If yes how much ?
It would depending on what you take it with and it also makes your skin fresh. The price for a paint is 3000 and it would last you for up to three months.
Please where are you located sir?

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by Soylife(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
hakym619:

Will it make me chubby ?
If yes how much ?
lifesoy24@gmail.com,you can send me an email sir. Thanks
Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Asj001:
It is not about revenue generation. For instance, SAT is about 200 dollars while JAMB is 15 dollars.
Jamb is once a year while the SAT can be taken several times until you achieve your desired score. Eventually the SAT generates more revenue than the JAMB

The drawback of the SAT is that you will need insane scores to get into any competitive university because you are also competing with terrific scores from previous years.
On top of that, indigent(poor) students who cannot afford taking the exam multiple times like their rich counterparts will be at a great disadvantage.

Do you see why JAMB is better for Nigeria
I see, so you want JAMB to still be once in a year.
Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by themanderon: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
They have got to fleece the citizens off their hard earned money off cause. They have been doing that for ages now.
Re: JAMB: Farook Kperogi's Suggestion On UTME by olmoRoc: 4:15am On Jun 30, 2021
The first thing that comes to mind is that Nigeria is a fourth world shit hole country wallowing in corruption.
And JAMB is a cash cow for those who have access to the massive revenue it generates annually. As a result, we all know the response to this sensible suggestion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Shuts Ojodu Grammar School Over Students’ Death / Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates / Can I Go For Higher Degrees If I Graduate As A HND Holder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.