Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi (577 Views)

South East: Deployment Of Military May Lead To Nigeria’s Break Up – Ohanaeze / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by NwaNimo1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Biafra, Oduduwa: Those calling for Nigeria’s break-up are same with Boko Haram – Gumi

Popular Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, has lambasted those agitating for Biafra and Oduduwa Republic.

Gumi said only useless youths are calling for the disintegration of Nigeria.

Speaking with BBC Pidgin, Gumi insisted that most citizens want to remain as Nigerians, hence those agitating for break up should be ignored.

The Kaduna-based cleric likened those agitating for Biafra, Oduduwa Republic and Arewa Boko Haram.

Gumi said: “Who is coming to divide us? Let me give example, General Murtala Mohammed, the man from Kano, the head of state that was assassinated by Dimka, his wife is a Yoruba woman. So where do you want his children to go? If the nation is divided?

“Are they going to be with the Yorubas or are they going to be with Hausas in the north?

“Look, let’s forget these Useless youths. These people agitating for Oduduwa and Biafra or Arewa or this Boko Haram, they are the same group of people.”

“Majority of Nigerians want to stay in Nigeria, if they are in doubt, let’s make a referendum.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/28/biafra-oduduwa-those-calling-for-nigerias-break-up-are-same-with-boko-haram-gumi/
Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by Xscape1993(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
You are the grandfather of Boko haram
Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by NwaNimo1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by FakeUnity: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
That's a lie, 'one naijeriyans' are the real boko haram, they want the country to remain one so they complete their jihad on the rest of the country, largely the christian southern part of the country. Pantami is an established terrorist, he is also a 'one nigerianist. . grin

You basterd northern muslims are the real terrorists. You celebrate when Christians are killed in the USA, UK, Nigeria.
Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by Gentlerespect76: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gumi, who did this to you?

You speak too lightly for your age when you say" if you doubt that most Nigerians want the country to remain as one, let's do referendum". That is self deceit because you know that even your Boko Haram wishes to opt out of Nigeria.
Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by Vickym1(f): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bandit spokesman is same as a terrorist.

This govt should conduct referendum and then let's see if Igbo and Yoruba will not go
Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by flamingREED(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
My ancestral land can no man take.
That's my take.
Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by slimfit1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
In as much as we didn't kill anyone we don't mind call us any name on earth only God will judge us. It's not by force to have a relationship with terrorists.
Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by mrvitalis(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
So because some Nigerians have Ghanaian mother we should combine both country na ...see usless logic

Buhari that said his brothers are from niger why don't we unite with Niger na

Restructure no , oya let's go our separate ways no ...u want everyone to grow at the pace of the north ?

1 Like

Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by Restructuring: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gumi is a useless parasite
Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Since i was born and now i am getting old... I've never seen any fulani that have sense. Brotheqs and sisters have u seen?
No no no no no no no no...i ve never seen any fulani with sense.
Fulanis are d world most dumbest race starting from thier most educated to d stark illiterates there,they are so so so awkward,dullards,terrorist,blood thirsty,sucking vampires etc.
It shall and would never b well with whoever that merged us and dis morons in dis cow_ntri.
People of swaziland & Kuvuki land are far way better than d fulani's.
Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by SmartPolician: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2021
This argument is extremely weak
Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by Gondonu: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2021
Yeah! After all, bandit, fulanis and BH are all doing the work of allah.See this idiot with warped reasoning.So that the parasitic but terrorist-laden region will continue to hold this nation to ransome? It will never work

All this is to justify the continued existence of this false and forced union in a contraption wherein terrorists like Gumi can continue to lord it over others.
Re: Those Calling For Nigeria’s Break-up Are Same With Boko Haram – Gumi by Gondonu: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:
So because some Nigerians have Ghanaian mother we should combine both country na.See usless logic

Buhari that said his brothers are from niger why don't we unite with Niger na.Restructure no! Oya let's go our separate ways no.You want everyone to grow at the pace of the north ?
Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Can The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Have Any Effect In Biafra Struggles? / The Serial Defector Called Senator Ben Obi Is A Super Mole In The Pdp / Nnamdi Kanu May Have Been Killed By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.