Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Mathematics people are clever thinkers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics people are clever thinkers (3651 Views)

People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities / Nigeria Must Begin To Appreciate Its Thinkers —professor Raji-oyelade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematics people are clever thinkers by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Chia that 6-10 na die oooooooo embarassed
Re: Mathematics people are clever thinkers by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Oche211:
Done..
I have gotten it..
Pasting the workings using the two examples

For example 2..
5^2 = 5 x 5= 25
4^2 = 4 x 4 = 16
25 + 16 = 41.
20 + 21 = 41

For example 3
4^2 = 4 x 4 = 16
4^2 = 4 x 4 = 16
16 + 16 = 32
4 + 28 = 32

Just square the two numbers at the side and add their squares.
The same should be equal to the addition of the two numbers up and down.

So the answers are
6. 64 (B)
7. 3 (D)
8. 100 (E)
9. 6 (A)
10. - 50

The answer to number 10 should be -50 and not 50.
That's the only exception.
The workings worked for all other questions.
elite,efiko,efidollar. I now understand it so next time any pikin for area show me I no go fall hand grin
Re: Mathematics people are clever thinkers by Mastakija(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2021
Shokoloko:

I'm stumped. You are one smart cookie.

Morningblues come and say thank you
you modified it grin
Re: Mathematics people are clever thinkers by Sailorsoldier1: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Oche211:
Done..
I have gotten it..
Pasting the workings using the two examples

For example 2..
5^2 = 5 x 5= 25
4^2 = 4 x 4 = 16
25 + 16 = 41.
20 + 21 = 41

For example 3
4^2 = 4 x 4 = 16
4^2 = 4 x 4 = 16
16 + 16 = 32
4 + 28 = 32

Just square the two numbers at the side and add their squares.
The same should be equal to the addition of the two numbers up and down.

So the answers are
6. 64 (B)
7. 3 (D)
8. 100 (E)
9. 6 (A)
10. - 50

The answer to number 10 should be -50 and not 50.
That's the only exception.
The workings worked for all other questions.
God will bless u......u are an awesome somebody... Drop ur phone number lemme credit u 1k airtime
Re: Mathematics people are clever thinkers by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2021
SavageMaster:

This is primary school stuff nah. How can you start doing "Igwebuike" in Primary school? It's wrong.

Allow the child to task her brain. It's also okay to allow her to fail some. It will help her understand better with time.

I rest my case
I guess you were doing Venn diagrams in school. Mtchheeew children learn when taught, that is the purpose of going to school to learn not suffer, get that in your brain.
Re: Mathematics people are clever thinkers by Misterone: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2021
psucc:
Very wrong. It is homework and not FAMILY WORK.

The essence is not parental participation but to keep the child busy during the remaining hours of the day after school.

To be guided by who? The teacher in School does a group work and dictates the pace / Strategy and what not. The parent/guardian who understand the child better does the individual work. He knows the child better than the teacher. The teacher spend about 30-45 mins with the child per subject. A parent/guardian Can spend any amount of time. Those that don't have time employ home tutors. The teacher lays the foundation, while the parent/guardian builds whatever design the want.
Re: Mathematics people are clever thinkers by chii8(f): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2021
psucc:
Very wrong. It is homework and not FAMILY WORK.

The essence is not parental participation but to keep the child busy during the remaining hours of the day after school.

I'm not sure oooo,Homework is given to get the parents or guardian involved in a child's school.Homework is meant to be done under the supervision of the parents or guardian.During that process, assisting a child shouldn't be discouraged.
Re: Mathematics people are clever thinkers by Akinola100: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
BrazilaAirporta:

As in very verrrrry. I just don't want to solve it so they will not be thinking I am too proud or i too know book grin
Are you referring to me indirectly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does University Of Calabar Take Second Choice.pls Help Me Its Urgent / 8 Foods To Never Eat Before Bedtime / This Is The Largest Sphere Building In Las Vegas Currently Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.