Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

(no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. (579 Views)

People Chase me, From Brothel Today / A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. by chronology(f): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
no car key
no chase me

Re: (no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. by Ndukings92(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
That means one have to go and purchase a car key to be qualified to chase her, go get one
Re: (no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. by hybrid11(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lol
Exactly the reason a girl turned me down ,she said you're handsome no doubt but are we going to walk any time we go out?
cheesy grin grin
All the girls,ladies should get a handiwork to help demselves

2 Likes

Re: (no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
She's just been expressive, no comfortable lady will agree to date a man without a car.Even me can't date a man living on the mainland lol.

1 Like

Re: (no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
hybrid11:
Lol
Exactly the reason a girl turned me down ,she said you're handsome no doubt but are we going to walk any time we go out?
cheesy grin grin
All the girls,ladies should get a handiwork to help demselves
I agree but get a car too lol
Re: (no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. by Aboks(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
High class prostitutes na dem
Una dey find car key abi wen una papa no even get wheel barrow tyre

3 Likes

Re: (no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. by hybrid11(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Rozcol:
I agree but get a car too lol
Borrow me money
Re: (no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
hybrid11:

Borrow me money
Check your personal text on your profile, so you should know how to get money quick

1 Like

Re: (no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. by BarrSly: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2021
Listen geeee it’s about time we accept something which is the fact that every girl has a right to demand you possess some certain qualities and possessions before going out with you HOWEVER a man also has every right to demand that a lady has certain qualities before I go out with her.

For those of y’all in the dating scene, every woman needs a HVM same way I wanna know, “what are you bringing to the table”? If it’s just puzzy n b00bs b!tch get lost.

But I ain’t up for that dating shit, I just wanna dig her sweet watery guts till she f@cking buuhhhhh.
Re: (no Car Key, No Chase Me) What Do You Think About This Statement. by GeneralPula: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2021
Pussy is overrated sha..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Love And Sex Go Together / What Will You Do If You Are In This Position / Who Is A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.