Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House (2642 Views)

People Chase me, From Brothel Today / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by HOLYNICEGUY: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Good morning all a friend of mine chase me out of his house.
The reason is that he said that the girl friend is coming to to stay with him akwa ibom people are natural wicked, this was the same guy that used to come to my place when all was well with me, eat free food even used my dress I even gave him key whenever I travel out now is time for him to return the favor he is telling me that his girlfriend is coming I should leave I only wanted to stay for 3month after my training I will vacate how do I go about getting a place to stay I'm i calabar please if you are in calabar can you be of help please I will abide by your rules the training will elapse in 3 month I'm not financially okay to rent for now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by HOLYNICEGUY: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Please mod push to front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by RedMac: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Wetin man do man for this life... embarassed

Anyway OP... Take it as u have seen it... The life no balance...

And Remember for gold to be Gold it must first pass through fire... Take this moment as your fire

9 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by MAGG0T(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2022
smiley

You plan to stay in his house for 3 months, did you tell him of how long you'd stay before going there? do you make any contribution at all since you're staying there both food and paying for some bills?

Watch how some foolish Redpillers would invade this thread with their Usual SIMP jargon to bash your friend

6 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by kilokeys(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Are u normal? Ur entitlement isn't justified and mind u.. He is just being kind. U r a pain in his arse.. And that's okay. Oga.. Commot house.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by HOLYNICEGUY: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

You plan to stay in his house for 3 months, did you tell him of how long you'd stay before going there? do you make any contribution at all since you're staying there both food and paying for some bills?

Watch how some foolish Redpillers would invade this thread with their Usual SIMP jargon

yes i feed myself he is not my father when he was in need and hungry I helped him

11 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by pipoalonso(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Are you sure that's all there is to this story... and you haven't offended him first in anyway?

Anyway.. been there ...done that.

All I can advise you is to go see your church pastor if you a regular church member in your location. They might be your first best option.

How do you feel about online dating ( the real thing o, not the yahoo-yahoo nonsense)?

A globally popular dating app needs your opinions and they are ready to pay you $90 via PayPal and E gift cards for sharing it.

Check the link below for more details.

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by MAGG0T(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
yes i feed myself he is not my father when he was in need and hungry I helped him

Then you shouldn't call a fool your friend

6 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by yanabasee(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
Please mod push to front page

You're wrong...

Akwa Ibom people are not wicked..... You didn't tell us what you did...

He probably used his girlfriend as an excuse to kick your dirty azz out of his house....

Probably because you helped him and you must have forgotten how you treated him while he was with you and you want to intimidate him in his own house because you had previously helped him...

Life isn't all about that... You have too look in-between and tell yourself where you went wrong.

I've lose contacts with people in calabar... I'd given you a couple guy's number that would house you for free.... but it's almost a decade since I left calabar....

8 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by Threesha(f): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Are you single?��
Do you need a Relationships & sex tips �
For trendy videos�
Stories��
Airtime giveaway�
� and matured contents.

Hit the link �below to join this group below�� https://t(dot)me/TrishCorner

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by Alaefulu(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
People are of different kinds, just hope you get another place to stay and forget about what you did for him that is just life....
My friend Adam,na God go continue to dey bless you for me, he is feeding me,housing,clothing and even tsking me out fir flexing,just tell me how will Allah,chineke,olorun,ubangiji,osanobua ,ójo will not continue to bless you for me..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by Moloso(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
The reason is that he said that the girl friend is coming to to stay with him akwa ibom people are natural wicked, this was the same guy that used to come to my place when all was well with me, eat free food even used my dress I even gave him key whenever I travel out now is time for him to return the favor he is telling me that his girlfriend is coming I should leave I only wanted to stay for 3month after my training I will vacate how do I go about getting a place to stay I'm i calabar please if you are in calabar can you be of help please I will abide by your rules the training will elapse in 3 month I'm not financially okay to rent for now.

Sorry for that.

But if you are doing some one favor, just to get it in return, just stop it. Cause is not where you saw that your reap.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by Bluezy13(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
I'm in Calabar.
I'm staying alone.
You can stay with me, but only on the following conditions:

(1) You must allow me to communicate physically or virtually with your ex roommate/friend prior your acceptance into my place of stay.
(1) You will sign a legal undertaking that you will vacate my place of stay on/before a particular date in three months; otherwise any action I take to evict you is permissible.
(2) You must accept that I will feed you but you must not expect me to feed you. And you must NOT contribute anything to the house both materially (like toiletries "etc." ) and financially throughout your period of stay.
(3) You MAY only bring one lady to the house within the period of your stay.
(4) You must not wear my wears neither will I wear yours.
(5) You must present an "authentic" guarantor who must agree to my terms satisfactorily.
(6) You must possess an appreciable level of hygiene.
(7) You must tender some personal information in case of necessity... medical certification inclusive.
(8 ) You must be free with yourself.

Note: Peradventure, we happened to have an understanding; It is however worthy of note that our cohabitation must not be seen as "informal", but strictly "formal".

26 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by Nyascobar1414: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bro... He will learn...
You will also learn...
We generally, gonna learn everyday

5 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by pillager: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

Watch how some foolish Redpillers would invade this thread with their Usual SIMP jargon

^^^
Tell me you are dumb without telling me you're dumb

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by pillager: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
This is why I only help people when the said help doesn't hamper me or even cause me any slight discomfort, to the extent of me expecting a favor in return
Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by Truvelisback(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
That's the power of woemen. Woemen can influence men to do things even if it's against their will.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by juniorstar(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
That's the power of woemen. Woemen can influence men to do things even if it's against their will.
Like the slap will Smith gave that comedian cos of jada.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by MAGG0T(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
pillager:

^^^
Tell me you are dumb without telling me you're dumb

When it comes to being dumb I'm an apprentice to your father
Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by pillager: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
MAGG0T:

When it comes to being dumb I'm an apprentice to your father
Try harder bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by EmzyT: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by Temmylee01(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Firstly don't generalise by saying all akwa ibom are wicked, how many have you been with.
Secondly this story isn't complete yet, so do us a favor by completing it.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
When you help, do it from your heart and don't expect anything in return cos humans are funny. Would have been able to accommodate u if it was Edo coz i have more than enough space in my house.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by Realmi: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
God will help u
Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by HOLYNICEGUY: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bluezy13:
I'm in Calabar.
I'm staying alone.
You can stay with me, but only on the following conditions:

(1) You must allow me to communicate physically or virtually with your ex roommate/friend prior your acceptance into my place of stay.
(1) You will sign a legal undertaking that you will vacate my place of stay on/before a particular date in three months; otherwise any action I take to evict you is permissible.
(2) You must accept that I will feed you but you must not expect me to feed you. And you must NOT contribute anything to the house both materially (like toiletries "etc." ) and financially throughout your period of stay.
(3) You MAY only bring one lady to the house within the period of your stay.
(4) You must not wear my wears neither will I wear yours.
(5) You must present an "authentic" guarantor who must agree to my terms satisfactorily.
(6) You must possess an appreciable level of hygiene.
(7) You must tender some personal information in case of necessity.
(8 ) You must be free with yourself.

Note: Peradventure, we happened to have an understanding; It is however worthy of note that our cohabitation must not be seen as "informal", but strictly "formal".
okay let me have your number so I can communicate you

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by HOLYNICEGUY: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Temmylee01:
Firstly don't generalise by saying all akwa ibom are wicked, how many have you been with.
Secondly this story isn't complete yet, so do us a favor by completing it.
have been with many akwa ibomite they're very I was born in akwa ibom I grow up there I spend 15 years there akwa ibom are wicked a brother will take his fellow brother to court I have many experience
Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by HOLYNICEGUY: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
When you help, do it from your heart and don't expect anything in return cos humans are funny. Would have been able to accommodate u if it was Edo coz i have more than enough space in my house.
thanks for your concern
Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by Temmylee01(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
have been with many akwa ibomite they're very I was born in akwa ibom I grow up there I spend 15 years there akwa ibom are wicked a brother will take his fellow brother to court I have many experience
nahwao, just when you thinking you've seen it all then boom!!!!! Another one "in dj khalid's voice"

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:

I understand how painfull it is. That's life for you. A friend has done that to me too here in lagos, all because of pu sssyy. Amd even after he has had the pu sssy, nigger stilll asked me to go..
I have to think and think what i could have done wrong, cos i was still raising funds for my rent... To my best knowledge i did this nigger know wrong, not even the compound people...

I remember walking the street of lagos late night..

I summoned courage and had to get a small place with the funds I have.

I just blanked the friend..

Fasg forward to five months, nigger calling me to help him with funds, transfer,,,, Me will just tell him i don't have. The whole thing touched my heart and it made me very brutal to friends especially those ones that can't say yes or no... They are deadly..

7 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by HOLYNICEGUY: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
godfrey02:

I understand how painfull it is. That's life for you. A friend has done that to me too here in lagos, all because of pu sssyy. Amd even after he has had the pu sssy, nigger stilll asked me to go..
I have to think and think what i could have done wrong, cos i was still raising funds for my rent... To my best knowledge i did this nigger know wrong, not even the compound people...

I remember walking the street of lagos late night..

I summoned courage and had to get a small place with the funds I have.

I just blanked the friend..

Fasg forward to five months, nigger calling me to help him with funds, transfer,,,, Me will just tell him i don't have. The whole thing touched my heart and it made me very brutal to friends especially those ones that can't say yes or no... They are deadly..
Even GOD regretted why he created human being I just leave it to God
Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by EmmaJnr1: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
Oga he is not wicked and Akwaibom people are not wicked. You are stupid for saying he is wicked. So because you accommodated him some times ago thats why you want him to accommodate you even when his girlfriend is coming to live with him, are u mad? Na your type go later say the girlfriend tempted you that is why you slept with her. At least he even tried accommodating you small before saying his girlfriend is coming. Go look for accommodation elsewhere.

Akwaibom people are very good people.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Chase Me Out Of His House by HOLYNICEGUY: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
Oga he is not wicked and Akwaibom people are not wicked. You are stupid for saying he is wicked. So because you accommodated him some times ago thats why you want him to accommodate you even when his girlfriend is coming to live with him, are u mad? Na your type go later say the girlfriend tempted you that is why you slept with her. At least he even tried accommodating you small before saying his girlfriend is coming. Go look for accommodation elsewhere.

Akwaibom people are very good people.
unam ikot bush meat your opinion is inconsequential

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Run Away From Restaurant After Lady Ordered Food Worth $400 / First Bbnaija Housemates To Get Naughty Under The Duvet (pic & Videos) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.