Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Kayan Mata Or Ovulation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kayan Mata Or Ovulation (1045 Views)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / Ladies Only : Ovulation And When Is It Safe To Have Sex / Shocking Discovery! What University Slay Queens Are Doing With Kayan Mata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayan Mata Or Ovulation by MarvelJ: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
As the subject stated, i believe we all should have a deep thought about what is really going on with our generation. Being that all we do is killing ourselves for the kitten and how to enjoy or please it.

So many victims of this so called kayan mata. Same way the same generation is destroying their lives on Liposuction.

Firstly we need to understand what ovulation for women is and how its being misunderstood by both genders. OVULATION - is a process during monthly period experienced by women.

For more info- https://www.webmd.com/baby/ss/slideshow-understanding-fertility-ovulation

Back to our topic. In this particular process when ovulating, women tend to be hormonally prepping the uterus for ferlization. (Our docs in the house can help expantiate on that).

During this period, women tend to demand for more sexual activities. I have read in so many blogs written by your glorious kayan mata warriors that women should only take it after their period. Which makes it during the time that women re ovulation. And from my own little understanding as a married man, my woman ovulating means she will be extra wet compared to the normal wetness when she is not ovulating.

I also agree that there are some natural plants that makes ones immune system more active for sexual readiness. But aside that so many just take up concoctions in the name of using kayan mata. Lets be guided and be vigilante not to destroy our immune system in the name of fuckin-g.

Thats my 2 cents. And i’m sure im not the only one with such thought in my head.
Re: Kayan Mata Or Ovulation by lilvicky68(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
To hiss dey hungry me... Mtchewww
Re: Kayan Mata Or Ovulation by MarvelJ: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
To hiss dey hungry me... Mtchewww

Hiss o, na you get your mouth, i can only read. Abi oga seun don add voice feature for nairaland?
Re: Kayan Mata Or Ovulation by lilvicky68(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
MarvelJ:

Hiss o, na you get your mouth, i can only read. Abi oga seun don add voice feature for nairaland?
So this sweet evening like this na kayan mata and ovulation enter your mind?? Two things wey no relate..you don force am to relate..
Re: Kayan Mata Or Ovulation by MarvelJ: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

So this sweet evening like this na kayan mata and ovulation enter your mind?? Two things wey no relate..you don force am to relate..
Me sef fear my brain and some education from fellows who know more
Kayan matan - drug enhancer for wetness
Ovulation - natural wetness

How dont they correlate?
Re: Kayan Mata Or Ovulation by ESANMEA(f): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

grin
Re: Kayan Mata Or Ovulation by lilvicky68(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
MarvelJ:

Me sef fear my brain and some education from fellows who know more
Kayan matan - drug enhancer for wetness
Ovulation - natural wetness

How dont they correlate?
Kayan Mata.. sweetness
Ovulation... Egg production
angry
Re: Kayan Mata Or Ovulation by MarvelJ: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

Kayan Mata.. sweetness
Ovulation... Egg production
angry

Another angle... but what is sweetness?! Wetness! ��‍♂️

(1) (Reply)

S*x With My Secretary / Kim Kardashian Vs Kendall Jenner, Who Is Prettier? (20+ Photos) / What Flirting Signals Do You Use To Attract A Man's Interest To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.