Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions (66043 Views)

I Made Him Jealous By Giving Him (love Potions): Now Am Regretting My Actions / Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown / Why Do Some Girls Like Using Sex As A Bargaining Chip? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by PublicHealthNig: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kayan Mata originated from the Northern tribes of Nigeria and literally means "women's things". Kayan mata is used to refer to herbs or potions that act as sex or love enhancers and aphrodisiacs. For centuries, their recipes — generally combinations of herbs, fruits and spices — have been used to heighten and stimulate the sexual feelings of one’s partner.

They were originally used my married women to spice up sexual relations but recently, the products have been peddled on the Internet as voodoo-like herbs for young ladies to attract attention from rich men.It is important to note that not all kayan Mata are safe for use by couples here are 7 things you must consider before deciding to use kayan Mata .

1. Are you hyperallergic to herbs - it is important to note that some type of allergy can kill as such a quick 411 search on the component of a particular kayan Mata if you know them can prevent health complications

2. Drug Interaction- Are you currently taking any medication? Interaction of some drugs with the active agents in Kayan Mata can sometimes have devastating consequences you may need to talk to your doctor before you use kayan mata if you are on any medication or pregnant

3. Risk of destroying your relationship and marriage - Although not all kayan Mata a charm when a partner realize you are using kayan Mata it might be hard to explain the type of kayan Mata you are using on him or her without he or she feeling you are taking undue advantage of them

4. Spiritual Consequences - Some type of kayan Mata is simply black magic manipulation targeted at hypnotizing a person or forcing them to cling to a relationship whether they like it or not. these could have far reaching consequences especially when it breaks or fails.

5. Kayan Matan withdrawal symptoms - Some women who can previously get wet have reported inability to lubricate for sex after stopping kayan Mata. this is something you need to consider before starting

6. Mutual Agreement -It is advised that Married Couple discuss Kayan mata and reach a mutual agreement to on sexual enjoyment using kayan

7. Kayan Mata can redefine - When used correctly kayan mata can revive a marriage and redefine "Sweetness" making you enjoy your partner in a way you have never experienced before . That is why you read this complete article Kayan Mata :Types ,Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Warnings

Source: https://www.publichealth.com.ng/kayan-mata-types-uses-dosage-side-effects-warnings/

3 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by NotBeenPaid: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2019

See how I make FTC for this nonsense thread. Abeg me I no like sex because my dad told me not to play with girls.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by nurez305(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Damn! This guy above me, which network are you using shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Sellfish(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ausubillahi sad

This Burantashi thread will not spoil my meditation sad

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by FILEBE(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Just negodu what someone push to front page for midnight?
The essence of this post gan gan is what?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wetin concern Juan mata with Kenya.....
Nonsense post.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by mysteriousman(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kayan Mata indeed. I'm waiting to read interesting comments
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Bbbwings: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by 02Kebreal(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
NEEEEXXXTTT
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Forget all these recipes,if you can't satisfy your GF or Wife...contact me immediately grin

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Melison(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
In taking all these remember say dem dey die there oo,remember the futo incident,don go and shaa kayan mata to impress come go die for there I no get power to say eyaa oo
Lemme come and be wenting

3 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by MzTunechi(f): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kayanmata - women's things. What about Burantashi?
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Sluvist(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
I just see all this as a trash, just use it the way it is, natural.
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by MzTunechi(f): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Forget all these recipes,if you can't satisfy your GF or Wife...contact me immediately grin
but your signature reads scaling, polishing and missing tooth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Melison(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Op for all the pressing matters for table this one make FP chai,

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by FILEBE(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
MzTunechi:

Men things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Sluvist(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
MzTunechi:
You can tell us what you know about it.

3 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by samfishbone1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
who red thise story to please minimize it to us understanding
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by MzTunechi(f): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
FILEBE:

Men things
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by hillz0103(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nonsense! I expecting to read interesting things about the wonderful Kayan Mata.
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by otajipopo: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kayan Mata ko Mayan Pogba ni

9 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by braveboy64(m): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
THAT'S WHAT AFRICANS ARE GOOD IN.
SEX AND FOOD

11 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by nimoxrealty(m): 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Some just dey book space without understanding tthe subject matter.

Buy affordable land in lekki
https:///nimoxrealty
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Naijageak(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2019
Forgot all those stuff. If you can't satisfy your woman. Send me a message on whatsapp let me show you one root that solve week erection, low sperm count, premature ejaculation and infertility in men. Don't die in silence.
07. 0. 35. 91. 82. 23

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by dreamwords: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2019
grin
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Mightymanna(m): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2019
it works 80% for sure
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by FILEBE(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2019
MzTunechi:
cheesy cheesy

But how you take know Burantashi?

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by jchioma: 12:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Kayan Mata ko!

Abeg, take this to the Muslim section.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Offpoint: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2019
Hausa with sex, from buratashi to kayan mata again.... habu mamaki

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by seunlayi(m): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2019
It seems the mod want to 4k...... If not, why this topic for night?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.