Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year (1522 Views)

I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by Fourteen90: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Am a guy in my early 30s, gainfully employed with a reasonable income. Though initially I had not given thought to getting married, but my perspective changed after seeing most of my friends whom we finished school together married and had a child or two.
The urge to get married reach it crescendo last week after my GM charged me to get married between now and the next two years, he advised me that now is the perfect time for me to get married.
But the major obstacle is that I don't have a girlfriend or a fiancee, so how can I get married? Another problem is that I don't easily fall in love with a woman and most times I usually get bored in a relationship and I don't know why.
Given all this circumstances, how can I get married When is the appropriate time to get married in one's life
Guys I need honest answers. Thanks in anticipation
Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by illmatic101(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Have Faith. Buy yourself a wedding suit and believe this Saturday you'll get married

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by tillaman(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by lilvicky68(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
illmatic101:
Have Faith. Buy yourself a wedding suit and believe this Saturday you'll get married
Seconded..
Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by Iniobong34: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
No worry, god dey ur back
Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by mardis: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Get married when u r ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by phemmyfour: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fourteen90:
Am a guy in my early 30s, gainfully employed with a reasonable income. Though initially I had not given thought to getting married, but my perspective changed after seeing most of my friends whom we finished school together married and had a child or two.
The urge to get married reach it crescendo last week after my GM charged me to get married between now and the next two years, he advised me that now is the perfect time for me to get married.
But the major obstacle is that I don't have a girlfriend or a fiancee, so how can I get married? Another problem is that I don't easily fall in love with a woman and most times I usually get bored in a relationship and I don't know why.
Given all this circumstances, how can I get married When is the appropriate time to get married in one's life
Until you are mature financially, emotionally and sexually.

Emotionally, you are not there yet. No near marriage until you are there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by marveangel(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
you are not ready for marriage bro
Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by Jeon(f): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fourteen90:

Wahala no too much.

1 Like

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by Chloraseptic: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
A rich person won't creat a thread like this...
Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by GeneralPula: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Which yeye boss be that one..

Nonsense
Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by AfroKnight: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
At this stage, you should just ask people to introduce you to women who want to get married. Like 4 or 5 women. You’ll make your choice among them.

Going out there to hunt will always bore you. You won’t take sh!t cos you actually don’t have time for nonsense. Go for girls who come recommended and who meet up with your basic requirements which your people will bear in mind while recommending babes. It’s less stressful that way.

Just the way they know you and your preferences, they also know the girls and their preferences. It saves you time on the talking stage.

Also, be decisive. If she has a trait you cannot accept, end things immediately.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by AfroKnight: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Chloraseptic:
A rich person won't creat a thread like this...

Lol. A comfortable man who is avoiding mistakes may create a thread like this.

Any wrong relationship will waste the next 3 years. That’s something he cannot afford to waste now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
I envy you my brother.

On a serious note, I will advice you to cancel such thoughts and focus on making more money first. Marriage is sweet but can be terribly dangerous if you mistakenly choose someone that didn't understand you.

Pls don't rush into marriage

I'm talking from experience
Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by SKhanmi: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2021
I won't say much, Just don't marry the wrong person. Your age, your weak barrier against society pressure & your emotional make up is setting you up for an epic fail if you allow them rush you. Tread carefully. It's the major reason most humans never achieve their life callings.

And again, always have backups. Very important.

1 Like

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:31am On Jun 29, 2021
After you finally get a woman Sha buy agbo
Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by bepositive11: 3:28am On Jun 29, 2021
udoji2021:
I envy you my brother.

On a serious note, I will advice you to cancel such thoughts and focus on making more money first. Marriage is sweet but can be terribly dangerous if you mistakenly choose someone that didn't understand you.

Pls don't rush into marriage

I'm talking from experience

If he only focuses on making more money, he'll remain where he is

6 Likes

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by BarrSly: 5:12am On Jun 29, 2021
Simply put geeeee

No problem No Dilemma but you want to enter prison .

1 Like

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by uchman(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Bro i was like you, flexing life, travelling from one place to another, not until i ask God to give me a wife and boom! before a month time, he gave me a wife, mother to my babies, sister and all i never asked for...

Our Wedding is almost 3 years now with a beautiful girl and a baby boy of a month now...
i feel like i have not even married because my wife is my good friend and she understands me.

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by nokspos: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Have an agreement not to live with your wife after marriage, then you won't get bored. try to find someone that meets up with your spec, stand at a busy busstop, get drunk or tipsy to have courage, when you find her, get a good pastor or alfa to pray about it. don't bother about the character most of them don't have one.

5 Likes

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by derbykol(f): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2021
bepositive11:

If he only focuses on making more money, he'll remain where he is
Exactly
Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by Savedday: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by DAramis: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

The way some of you type self, I wonder if you don't have sisters, neices or grandmother. Guy, just like there is day and night, so are there good women and bad women.

It is disgusting for you to classify all women as *****. Forget what you see, or hear, and try an develop positive outlook.

1 Like

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by DAramis: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
@OP,

You might end up going through the "recommendation route" rather than "dating route".

In recommendation route, you will be introduced to women who are young and have outlook towards marriage. They abound everywhere and mostly could be your colleagues sister, your friend's nieces, your boss elder sister female child.

Try and follow up. Early marriage with raising children when still young is the best. No need waiting till old age before thinking of getting married. May the universe and God make it easy for you,
Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fourteen90

I'm not against marriage brother, infact I married recently but those motivational talks you are seeing up there will push you to another world (world of Lamentations) if you are not careful.

First, you admit finding it difficult to keep a relationship and easily get bored, hehe, I want to tell you that marriage is a life time thing even if you divorce, that person you married before is still attached to you Spiritually, physically etc.

Secondly, the way most girls use to pretend when you are dating them will make Satan jealous (no offense ladies). I can tell you that 60% of girls are fake from there face (make ups) to their body shape and behavior. If you are not lucky and choose from the 60% I just described, just know that rest and peace of mind will depart you from all the days of your life.

I still repeat that you should focus on making more money first, a good woman will come to you when it's time.

Like I said earlier, I'm talking from experience

1 Like

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by DAramis: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
My brother advising him to make more money, always remember money is not everything. He is comfortable and can afford to take extra mouth.

It is easier for him to find wife now than when he becomes stupendously rich. Chances of him finding good person reduces drastically as he get richer. May he not be unfortunate to get woman who only sees him as retirement base rather than companion.
Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
DAramis:
My brother advising him to make more money, always remember money is not everything. He is comfortable and can afford to take extra mouth.

It is easier for him to find wife now than when he becomes stupendously rich. Chances of him finding good person reduces drastically as he get richer. May he not be unfortunate to get woman who only sees him as retirement base rather than companion.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year by karkinase(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Money without woman no dey sweet.. kiss.so Op you are on point

(1) (Reply)

Video: Lady Scream, Vibes Louder As She Receives Banging From Lover / I HUNG OUT WITH OMAH LAY, JOEBOY & other big artists in D VIP SMIRNOFF CONCERT / What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.