Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? (1523 Views)

What Causes Stagnation In A Person Life? / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
No money
No food
No woman
No light
No TV entertainment.

Depression is hitting me hard

How can a person fight or defeat depression?
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Whazar(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hang yourself

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Rastaramsey(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Go dey smoke Igbo

Your orientation go change

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by dollytino4real(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Me Na my phone o! because of depression I am now phone addicted! If my phone off e dey pain more
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by chatinent: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cryinfreeman:
No money
No food
No woman
No TV.

I am tired.

Hi, stop thinking about it. Try some sport, hang out..meet new people. Everything will be fine when you start earning lil by lil.

4 Likes

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whazar:
Hang yourself

Even when you die, I'll still be alive.

4 Likes

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kill his or her self
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Shalommy(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Be contented mr. Stop looking for what you can't afford. Chaii
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by aigohior(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
find someone to talk to, maybe make an online friend and chat with him or her

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Whazar(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cryinfreeman:

You will die before me.
Yeah if jah wants it that way

All men shall die

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Shalommy(f): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cryinfreeman:

You will die before me.
See person wey depression hold dey fear death. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by aigohior(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
dollytino4real:
Me Na my phone o! because of depression I am now phone addicted! If my phone off e dey pain more

at least, you are engaged
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Shalommy:
Be contented mr. Stop looking for what you can't afford. Chaii

Your comment shows you don't understand what I wrote there.
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Exkandayee(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
If you can't find any woman of your own, bang More ashawo cuntus, you go deh alright

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Sekoni003(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cryinfreeman:
No money
No food
No woman
No light
No TV entertainment.

Happiness comes from within. Anyways, send me a PM let's talk

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Strangebuttrue(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cryinfreeman:
No money
No food
No woman
No light
No TV entertainment.

submit to Christ, pray and apply principles

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
aigohior:
find someone to talk to, maybe make an online friend and chat with him or her

The loneliness is adding to it. And you know, most girls of today are not encouraging.
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Mariangeles(f): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cryinfreeman:

The loneliness is adding to it. And you know, most girls of today are not encouraging.

God is who you need to fill that void inside you, not girls.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Strangebuttrue:
submit to Christ, pray and apply principles

I appreciate your opinion on this, but you made me wonder if there is still another Jesus I need to submit to.
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Strangebuttrue(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cryinfreeman:

I appreciate your opinion on this, but you made me wonder if there is still another Jesus I need to submit to.

if you have given your life to Jesus, then pray and apply principles. These things I am saying are deeper , we can connect and talk about them. When we wonder whether there is something wrong or not with us, believe me , there is something we are not just aware of.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Shalommy:
See person wey depression hold dey fear death. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

Like I said, you lack sense of reasoning to comment.
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
dollytino4real:
what if your data finish?
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by ELEYIofNigeria: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
1. A good job
2. Weed
3. alot more weed
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Strangebuttrue:
if you have given your life to Jesus, then pray and apply principles. These things I am saying are deeper , we can connect and talk about them. When we wonder whether there is something wrong or not with us, believe me , there is something we are not just aware of.

Thank you for your words
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
1. A good job
2. Weed
3. alot more weed

You are funny smiley

I don't smoke
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Me I dey always dey on my own, dey make money, just try and be happy, be flexible don't be hard on yourself

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

God is who you need to fill that void inside you, not girls.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by ELEYIofNigeria: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cryinfreeman:

You are funny smiley

I don't smoke

Well, I can't push u to
But it will help uu

1 Like

Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
bukky1994:
Me I dey always dey on my own, dey make money, just try and be happy, be flexible don't be hard on yourself

Thank you.

I am trying
I will try harder.
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

Well, I can't push u to
But it will help uu

I understand. smiley
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by TheKrakon: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Try dey take Tramadol 120mg every now and then but no ever allow body get addicted na hell be that
Re: What Can A Person Do To Fight Depression? by parkervero(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cryinfreeman:
No money
No food
No woman
No light
No TV entertainment.

Get yourself out of it. I'm at the same level as you. I don't have all what you mentioned in fact, age-wise I might be older but I keep giving myself beautiful hope. I don't have a job but I continually give me the assurance that I'm gonna make it because I'm toeing the path to success. I've failed some job OAs but I've learnt the reasons I failed them.

Don't allow life to say after you've died of depression that I won him. Keep the fight going.

We will WIN eventually.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your House Is Burning Save One Thing; #50million, Child, Wife Or Certificate? / Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours / Regain Your Morning Wood With This Simple Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.