Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Why Do People Pee In Sink? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Pee In Sink? (1309 Views)

Please What Can I Use To Remove Toilet Sink Stains? / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / Why Do People Improve Themselves After A Divorce But Not During The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Guest911: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2021
I’m talking about the men. My friend was just telling me how he prefers to pee in the sink because it doesn’t spill everywhere and requires less water to flush up.
Plus he feels its easier to wash your hands after compared to a toilet wc.

I mean is this actually a thing

Would you rather pee in a sink basin?
Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Guest911:
I’m talking about the men. My friend was just telling me how he prefers to pee in the sink because it doesn’t spill everywhere and requires less water to flush up.
Plus he feels its easier to wash your hands after compared to a toilet wc.

I mean is this actually a thing

Would you rather pee in a sink basin?
Sink that people wash their mouths?
Sinks that toothbrushes seldom fall in them and you pick it up and continue brushing your teeth?

No be insult o, but that your friend is not different from a pig!

We Rise!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Shellsploit: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Pee inside sink ... thats amazing!!!
Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Mikester: 2:30am On Jun 29, 2021
Funny but many people do this everyday, even I frequented it before. Don't blame me, it's less stressful and quicker. I'm sure many people can relate to this.

Click like if you've habitually done this before.

Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 29, 2021
Anyone who does needn't live amongst humans.

Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Authoreety: 3:31am On Jun 29, 2021
Pee in the sink?

What kinda rubbish is that.?

I even prefer brushing in the bath than in the sink.
Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by dingbang(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Mchew
Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by iamyemiakins(m): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Maybe he was referring to the sink in the image below.

Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Richy4(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Mikester:
Funny but many people do this everyday, even I frequented it before. Don't blame me, it's less stressful and quicker. I'm sure many people can relate to this.

Click like if you've habitually done this before.

Oh!!!!! I want to ask you since you have done it before.... what kind of sink is the OP talking about... is it the one in the kitchen or the one in the toilet where people brush their teeth?.....If it's the one that people brush their teeth, then you must have been extremely tall to do that... considering the height of the toilet sink...

Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Mikester: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Absolutely no. Hell no, No. Mine was a ceramic sink located backyard outside beneath a tap for washing clothes.

Richy4:

Oh!!!!! I want to ask you since you have done it before.... what kind of sink is the OP talking about... is it the one in the kitchen or the one in the toilet where people brush their teeth?.....If it's the one that people brush their teeth, then you must have been extremely tall to do that... considering the height of the toilet sink...
Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Richy4(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mikester:

Absolutely no. Hell no, No. Mine was a ceramic sink located backyard outside beneath a tap for washing clothes.

Ok..The way u denied it with hundred NOs' shows that it was not what I was thinking grin....

Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Mikester: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
It is definitely not what you're thinking.

Richy4:

Ok..The way u denied it with hundred NOs' shows that it was not what I was thinking grin....
Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Cokahot: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Cos sink dey b4 wc. My sink na front of door while my wc is by the left. So as soon as I pee inside it,I dey turn detergent inside am straight cos man piss strong pass 212 pef. Its called a wash hand basin but naija don make everyone dey call am sink
Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Guest911: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Richy4:

Actually it’s a toilet sink / wash hand basin
Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by Richy4(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Guest911:

Actually it’s a toilet sink / wash hand basin

Ok... But how did you manage to know that people indulge in such unhygienic activity... When I first read it, I thought you were making it up until someone said he has done similar stuff like that.. Just asking because such thought has never ever crossed my mind...... I must confess some people are blessed with weird imagination...
Re: Why Do People Pee In Sink? by culf: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Though it's wrong, I have seen many people do it. Some people are naturally odd.

The Problem With Polygamy / Ways To Help Fathers Build Great Relationships With Their Kids / Can One Be A Good Father Without Being A Good Husband