Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Please I Was Unable To Withdrawal From Flutterwave - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Was Unable To Withdrawal From Flutterwave (393 Views)

Paystack Or Flutterwave? / Withdrawal From My Adsense Acc. With No Dollar Acc / My Adsense Got Disabled Because I Was Unable To Verify It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Was Unable To Withdrawal From Flutterwave by Macheque: 5:08am On Jun 29, 2021
Guys please I need your help,
I was unable to withdrawal my foreign currency send to me in flutterwave
Please help me �
Re: Please I Was Unable To Withdrawal From Flutterwave by killerdragon(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Macheque:
Please help me �
send screenshot so we know what's wrong exactly

1 Like

Re: Please I Was Unable To Withdrawal From Flutterwave by 11thGoldTREE: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Macheque:
Please help me �
Things has changed since the end Sars movement

1 Like

Re: Please I Was Unable To Withdrawal From Flutterwave by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2021
Macheque:
Please help me �
Why are you not talking to their support instead?

(1) (Reply)

Download Online Banking Php Script / Closed / How To Create A Website With Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.