Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. (73658 Views)

What Are Those Courses That Are Still Good To Study In Nigeria? / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Qudus94(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Malcolm123:

The op is an ignorant person forming scholar.....i pity ppl dat will believ in all the "nonsense" he wrote

Just lyk saying a biologist can do everything a medical doctor can do
Death go plenty for hospital

grin cheesy ����
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by gheekhone: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
You had be surprised.

The only thing I'd tell you is, do not let the needs of today prevent you from preparing yourself for tomorrow. The world is brutal especially to those who don't have the needed skills.

BTW, I studied mechanical engineering.

Nozino:

For those of us from poor homes, we are more concerned with getting money for our immediate needs, supporting family and saving for the next semester(s).

Weekends? Holidays? I don’t know about others but I was hustling for money to satisfy my immediate needs. Maybe you had people taking care of your needs and paying your bills.

1 Like

Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Nozino: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
gheekhone:
You had be surprised.

The only thing I'd tell you is, do not let the needs of today prevent you from preparing yourself for tomorrow. The world is brutal especially to those who don't have the needed skills.

BTW, I studied mechanical engineering.

Agreed. But I was more focused on keeping body and soul together. I didn’t have the option of not working whenever I could. There won’t be a tomorrow if I die of hunger, depression or poverty today.

It seems you don’t understand where the OP is coming from, we are talking about students from humble backgrounds. Best you study an easier 4 year course and japa. Worst is, some of these students send more then that 4years at home chasing Engineering which would hardly put food on their table after graduation. At least with a bachelors in any of the Allied medical or medical and dental sciences, a degree is enough. You don’t have to spend time and resources you don’t have relearning a skill. You get?
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by gheekhone: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
I know how e dey b bros, trust me. I get. I'm just saying one should have an eye on tomorrow even in the quest to survive today.

Nozino:

Agreed. But I was more focused on keeping body and soul together. I didn’t have the option of not working whenever I could. There won’t be a tomorrow if I die of hunger, depression or poverty today.

It seems you don’t understand where the OP is coming from, we are talking about students from humble backgrounds. Best you study an easier 4 year course and japa. Worst is, some of these students send more then that 4years at home chasing Engineering which would hardly put food on their table after graduation. At least with a bachelors in any of the Allied medical or medical and dental sciences, a degree is enough. You don’t have to spend time and resources you don’t have relearning a skill. You get?
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Basalt(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
atom080:
i will honourably mention @ basalt
a nairalander studying in germany.
he graduated with 2.1 in geophysics, yet, he made his way to germany.
you cn followup his thread on travel section.
let @ gerrard listen,
if you want to japa, study any s.t.e.m courses and get good grade.
if you cn't japa or wanna base in 9ja. pls and pls avoid physics, chem, biochem,microbiology etc. they have no particular profession to attach to. except teaching.
but rather, as science student, go study MEDICAL COURSES or in manageably cases engr courses or comp science. dn't study any physical science courses.
pls, i beg be wise.
nt everyone know the 'know-how' to japa. not everyone is that exceptional to get a good grade. pls if u ar in any of this category, pls study medical courses. and the benefit is that medical courses aren't classified.
pls forget passion and go 4 what works!

You have said it all bro. Your wealth of knowledge is awesome
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Bbbwings: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
atom080:
[b]though, i never agree totally with what the op said.
though the o.p is one side in the mentality of japa.
i wouldn't love to derail the thread, but i can't stop the truth from spreading.
now listen everyone
if you know that you are from humble background and don't know the steps to 'japa', but your option is to settle and be employed in nigeria. pls listen! as i say this from the bottom of my heart.
for science student
go and study medical courses.
by all getting, get medicine or dentistry(mbbs or bds),
if you can't, go for nursing, pharm, medlab, physiotherapy etc.
never go for any engr course except you have passion and connection.
don't let anybody cajole u to believing dat i.t rules the world. yes dat might me true yet even a farmer cn learn it(hyperbole).
wat do i mean?
i.t is for everyone, you cn dabble to it anytime.
av u ever seen a doctor, nurse, dentist, pharmacy come on dis thread to complain abt life after school in 9ja? but reverse is the case for engrs.

Who told you..
I will only allow my child to study nursing. Never going to work in this country through.
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Technaija80: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Instead of mechanical or mechatronics engineering you better go for physics with Electronics in any university of your choice.....
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

It is very very sad that most Nigerians are sooo short sighted that they can't see beyond their nose, It took me years to know that agriculture is goldmine after wasting a lot of funds seeking for investment that will be fruitful. Most big company owners in Nigeria is into agriculture, most retired military men with so much funds go into agriculture, ministers, doctors, politicians etc let me shock you after most politicians stole billions they always run into agriculture. I remember OBJ telling press that he is a farmer that is even when he is president, even biafra war was lost on the premise of food (agriculture) many people that have made money always find way to go into agriculture.

I reiterate Nigeria is a failed state no course in Nigeria will guarantee anyone job after graduation so my best advice to Nigerian students is take a plot of land in your village, go to school and study agriculture (to ensure literacy) then come out and put little effort on the land and see you excel. No matter how bad the economy and leadership in this country EVERYBODY must chop, if e like make Buhari dey 100 years people will chop, if e like make biafra come people will chop, if e like make Oduduwa republic no come people go chop. So what am I saying in essence, for a developing country like Nigeria the most important thing for the masses and the common man is FOOD. Let more student invest their energy there we have an overblowing population so no matter the amount of people on that sector it will always be lucrative.

If there is anything I know about Nigeria is most people here don't think, and many times people follow crowd, that's why many people pursue one sector that is developed without thinking outside the box. I made that mistake and I won't allow my kids to do that unless I gave birth abroad I will advise my kids to study agriculture and extensively go practically into it
Easier said than done. If your father is not a wealthy man that can provide land for you and give you a reasonable sum of capital abeg run from that course called agriculture... The post is talking about people from humble background oga. Look at the examples you are giving that are making it in Agric. Presidents, retired force men and ex politicians. Where will a guy from a poor home see money or land (not everybody have land in their villages) Don't talk about agric abeg for a poor man's son. Except he's contented with 30k as a secondary school teacher
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:26am On Jul 02, 2021
NewSoul:

Easier said than done. If your father is not a wealthy man that can provide land for you and give you a reasonable sum of capital abeg run from that course called agriculture... The post is talking about people from humble background oga. Look at the examples you are giving that are making it in Agric. Presidents, retired force men and ex politicians. Where will a guy from a poor home see money or land (not everybody have land in their villages) Don't talk about agric abeg for a poor man's son. Except he's contented with 30k as a secondary school teacher

What are you even saying? Take a random walk into most food markets and you will see that the sellers and producers are the rural people with low income. In fact the only sector in Nigeria that can boast of more than 50% of low income people is agriculture, so stop that talk about if your father is not wealthy don't go agriculture. For your info I repeat there's no other course you can read with the growing trend in Nigeria that can make you self sufficient if you doubt it name the course..Agriculture is still the only sector that poor people can utilize, you might not grow it to big commercial quantity but at least you can grow it for your sustenance, this is a simple fact.

2 Likes

Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Alberttahir: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2021
Hmm. What about educational courses, biology education specifically. Any hope for them aside teaching line?
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by olril17(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2021
SegFault:
I respect you normally op but this write up is complete bullshit, you aren't an investigative journalist who has actually gone round interviewed at least thirty graduates who studied some of those courses who have tried to leave this country and you haven't really done any research. The only course I can't vouch for is law because Nigerian law is useless outside Nigeria. How can someone talk down on all engineering courses haew. Once again, I mean no disrespect.
and Nigerian law is not even useless outside Nigeria since we are a Commonwealth nation practicing the common law.
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2021
olril17:

and Nigerian law is not even useless outside Nigeria since we are a Commonwealth nation practicing the common law.
But it has been twisted and amended because of long throat. I would have used my uncle as an example but the US isn't part of the Commonwealth unfortunately. Well, if you know more about this enlighten me, strength to do research no dey my body.
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by olril17(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
SegFault:

But it has been twisted and amended because of long throat. I would have used my uncle as an example but the US isn't part of the Commonwealth unfortunately. Well, if you know more about this enlighten me, strength to do research no dey my body.
Yes..US is not part of Commonwealth.. but US is a common law country...research on the constitutions of common law countries, its usually almost same with just some slight differences here and there due to culture and race..
Common law countries are countries that shared colonial ties with GreatBritain..
so a Nigerian lawyer can practice in the US,Canada,Britain, Australia, newzealand,even our neighboring Ghana....provided that such Nigerian passed the prerequisite qualifying bar exam of those countries..
e.g a Canadian wanting to practice in Nigerian must passed through our law school and the bar exams,a Nigerian wanting to practice in Canada must pass through their own equivalent of our own law school and their bar exams..
hope u now understand?

1 Like

Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by SavageResponse(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
ClixMaster:
Whatever you do, I take God beg you, AVOID Mass communication like a plague. E get why grin

grin
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
olril17:

Yes..US is not part of Commonwealth.. but US is a common law country...research on the constitutions of common law countries, its usually almost same with just some slight differences here and there due to culture and race..
Common law countries are countries that shared colonial ties with GreatBritain..
so a Nigerian lawyer can practice in the US,Canada,Britain, Australia, newzealand,even our neighboring Ghana....provided that such Nigerian passed the prerequisite qualifying bar exam of those countries..
e.g a Canadian wanting to practice in Nigerian must passed through our law school and the bar exams,a Nigerian wanting to practice in Canada must pass through their own equivalent of our own law school and their bar exams..
hope u now understand?
Yah. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Abedfff14: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
chibjohn:

That means the person is useless if he/she decides to stay in Nigeria. How dare you compare it with civil and mechanical engineering?
If nigeria develop in the next four to ten years, the person will be useful
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by chibjohn(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abedfff14:
If nigeria develop in the next four to ten years, the person will be useful
Which still means that the person is useless in Nigeria of today. Civil and mechanical engineering is still better.
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Abedfff14: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2021
chibjohn:

Which still means that the person is useless in Nigeria of today. Civil and mechanical engineering is still better.
yes, but then, he or she can do pgd 1year then masters 2years in either the mechanical or civil engineering and still become an engineer.
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by SlimFrank1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Gerrard59:

Even if you take nothing from this thread, do the bold, see the results and judge for yourself.

Numbers do not lie and facts do not care about your feelings.

You and OP sense dey drip wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by akenzua74(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
A lot of Nigerian students especially those from high school still hold some archaic mentality that some courses are a sure way out of poverty. The situation of Nigeria and the future should make people dead that mentality o. If you arent from a rich family or well connected you should avoid studying some courses in Nigeria.

The following should be avoided except you are rich or well connected.

Medicine: This used to be a very sure way out of poverty. Just like 14 years back, even NYSC doctors were getting six figures. It was so good that even after NYSC and Housemanship, some doctors had bought nice cars or even built houses. The situation is totally different today. To get housemanship as a doctor na die and even when you get it you will be paid peanuts. To migrate out of the country as a doctor requires serious money which if you arent from a privileged home might be very difficult to meet. To also further as a doctor in Nigeria is very difficult as a lot of residency programs are based on who you know. Its no more about merit just as it used to be before yet every year thousands of teenagers kill themselves trying to get into medicine when they can get into other programs which are much more lucrative.

All Engineering Courses except Electrical/Computer engineering: Contrary to what a lot of people think, engineering a lot of branches of engineering are not as lucrative as people think they are. I was checking unilag's cut off the other day for my cousins and was shocked to find out that petroleum engineering has the highest cut-off point in the engineering department. That is a program that should be scrapped. Its glory days are over and never going to come back and its so restrictive yet a whole lot of brilliant people think killing themselves to study this is actually a good idea. Electrical and computer engineering are the only courses I can really advise anyone to go for as they are very much relevant in the ICT sector. Embedded systems, computer hardware, robotics alongside a host of others are mostly offshoots of these fields.
Lucrative alternatives to engineering that arent as competitive are computer science, mathematics and physics. Someone intending to study civil engineering or mechanical engineering in Nigeria should go for physics. There's practically no place a mechanical or civil engineer can work in this world that someone with a degree in physics cant work.

Law: I wont say much here but if you love poverty, this is an amazing course to study. If you are from arts class, instead of law go for a degree in English. At least with a TEFL certificate and an English degree you can get good jobs teaching English in asia and latin america.

Another thing that might help is that before you study a course, go on linkedin. Create a profile, go to linkedin jobs and check specifically how many jobs exist for your course in Nigeria, Africa and globally.

Nigeria isnt funny anymore to waste time on nonsense and funny as it is, Nigeria of today is a paradise compared to the Nigeria coming so folks should help themselves.
. Are you saying civil Engineering is useless? Meaning Construction industry will varnish ��. As population grows, demand for construction related activities spike.

2 Likes

Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by dedons: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
atom080:

AMEN!
Yet, your response is not a fact i had wanted.
let me give a little fact.
facebook search 'ischolarinitaive'.
just scroll through their page.
there, u wl see one of their scholar, who studied mechatronics at fuoye. he won a fully funded phd scholarship to a prestigious uni in the u.s... yet he study mechatronics.
also visit "educationusa abuja" fb page and see how engr students are getting fully funded scholarship in u.s(majority are mechanical guys).
fact check ur self, dnt believe me for my words.
i engage in facts, i love logic.
Please I need anyone who is a student of FUOYE or stays around the university area.

My younger brother chose the school and will be needing daily information about them and also a place to stay when he comes to write PUME.

Thank you.
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Gerrard59(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2021
When I and OP wrote this on this, we did not know that University of Calgary (a country bestowed with excess crude oil) and Imperial College London (top 20 university globally) had scrapped anything related to Petroleum Engineering. The former did away with the bachelor program and the latter with her MSc course (she does not offer bachelor degrees in it). Yet Unilag cut-off point for Pet Engr is the highest across the faculty (higher than lucrative courses such as Computer Science and Mathematics), probably same for Uniport and FUTO. Worse still, people are pursuing MSc degrees in the industry in UI (Energy Economics and bullcrap), FUTO, Unilag, Uniben, Uniport etc.

You people would learn the hard way and I am here for it.

1 Like

Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Mcslize: 6:08am On Aug 11, 2021
The only outdated Engineering course I can think of right now is Petroleum Engineering, others are still very relevant.

Funny enough, EEE is very competitive.
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Mcslize: 6:29am On Aug 11, 2021
atom080:
@ Gerrard59

get my fact right! physics is not a profession while engr is. never compare the two in terms of employment opportunity.

True fact!

No one should compare a professional course to a non professional course. There is big difference.
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Mcslize: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2021
ocelot2006:
I respectfully disagree with the OP...at least to some extent. I'll advise anyone, irrespective of background, to study a professional course that will enable them stand on their own when the jobs are not there. In my opinion, Medicine & Surgery, Pharmacy, Accountancy, Engineering, Computer Science, and Law are very good choices. I'll even go on to add the Agricultural Sciences.

With respect to the OP's point on Engineering, he's absolutely right though about Electrical & Electronics + Computer Engineering. Information Tech and Communication is key now. Equally throw in IoT, Electric Vehicles, Autonomous systems, Artificial Intelligence, SMART grids and cities. Add to that microelectronics is making a MAJOR come back with the present shortage of chips globally and the ongoing battle for supremacy between east and west. EE engineering, Compt Engineering, and COMPUTER SCIENCE will play major roles now and into the future. As for Petroleum Engineering, frankly I think the course is a dead one, especially when countries are now dumping fossile fuel for other forms of energy (solar, geothermal, wind, etc). You only have to look at the trend now globally with IOCs selling off their assets, plus the job cuts. But I respectfully disagree on Civil and Mechanical Engineering as they both remain OVER-RELEVANT, especially with the dearth of infrastructure in the country (roads, ports, airports, bridges, power dams, housing, etc), and the urgent need to provide these. I encourage young ones to delve into these courses, irrespective of their economic backgrounds as they will definitely pay off. Just avoid courses like Chemical Engineering, Textile, Materials and Metallurgical, or any course that restricts you.

Nice one but remove Chemical Engineering. That's a very broad profession. They fit in all industries. Don't be deceived by the name Chemical.

They don't handle chemicals as most people reason, going by the name. But they design and control processes for industries.

All industries have processes. They are the ones that will tell you how to improve systems performances to maximize profit for the firm.

It's not a restrictive profession, far from it. They fit in all industries being construction, manufacturing, cosmetic, food, pharmaceutical, production industries and so on.

A chemical engineer is also responsible for making estimations for firms that want to embark on any projects (cost estimations) from the start of the project to the completion and all what is involved. They also fit into procurement sector. You need a chemical engineer for the procurement of equipments for the establishment of any firm.

Without a chemical Engineer, many things will go wrong in an establishment.

Lots of persons have the notion that Chemical engineers deal with just chemicals. Far from it.

Chemical engineers typically do the following:

•Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes

Establish safety procedures for those working with dangerous chemicals

Develop processes for separating components of liquids and gases, or for generating electrical currents, by using controlled chemical processes

Design and plan the layout of equipment

•Conduct tests and monitor the performance of processes throughout production

Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes

Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations

Estimate production costs for management
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Mcslize: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2021
cliper230:
I keep telling smart young people . Please don't waste your time on unnecessarily engineering courses. Go study physics or math or csc. Perfect your programming skills.

Lol! You don't mean it.
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by yusman14(m): 12:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Mcslize:
The only outdated Engineering course I can think of right now is Petroleum Engineering, others are still very relevant.

Funny enough, EEE is very competitive.
What do you think about metallurgical and materials engineering?
Is it ok
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Mcslize: 3:55am On Aug 12, 2021
yusman14:
Is it ok

Very ok. Just know what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by ocelot2006(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mcslize:

Nice one but remove Chemical Engineering. That's a very broad profession. They fit in all industries. Don't be deceived by the name Chemical.

They don't handle chemicals as most people reason, going by the name. But they design and control processes for industries.

All industries have processes. They are the ones that will tell you how to improve systems performances to maximize profit for the firm.

It's not a restrictive profession, far from it. They fit in all industries being construction, manufacturing, cosmetic, food, pharmaceutical, production industries and so on.

A chemical engineer is also responsible for making estimations for firms that want to embark on any projects (cost estimations) from the start of the project to the completion and all what is involved. They also fit into procurement sector. You need a chemical engineer for the procurement of equipments for the establishment of any firm.

Without a chemical Engineer, many things will go wrong in an establishment.

Lots of persons have the notion that Chemical engineers deal with just chemicals. Far from it.

Chemical engineers typically do the following:

•Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes

Establish safety procedures for those working with dangerous chemicals

Develop processes for separating components of liquids and gases, or for generating electrical currents, by using controlled chemical processes

Design and plan the layout of equipment

•Conduct tests and monitor the performance of processes throughout production

Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes

Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations

Estimate production costs for management

I think most of the points you've mentioned i.e. improving the efficiency of manufacturing/production processes, cost reduction, etc falls squarely under Industrial/Production Engineering.
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by ocelot2006(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
yusman14:
Is it ok

Too restrictive. Go for Mechanical Engineering for your undergrad or postgrad after a B.Eng in Mat Met Engineering.

1 Like

Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by ocelot2006(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gerrard59:
When I and OP wrote this on this, we did not know that University of Calgary (a country bestowed with excess crude oil) and Imperial College London (top 20 university globally) had scrapped anything related to Petroleum Engineering. The former did away with the bachelor program and the latter with her MSc course (she does not offer bachelor degrees in it). Yet Unilag cut-off point for Pet Engr is the highest across the faculty (higher than lucrative courses such as Computer Science and Mathematics), probably same for Uniport and FUTO. Worse still, people are pursuing MSc degrees in the industry in UI (Energy Economics and bullcrap), FUTO, Unilag, Uniben, Uniport etc.

You people would learn the hard way and I am here for it.

KPOM!! You've said it all. Every first world nation/developed economy are steadily dumping fossile fuel and the internal combustion engine (ICE) for green sustainable energy and electric vehicles (EVs). That fact that the cutoff mark for Petroleum Engineering is still shows how BACKWARD our national curriculum is. Ladies and gentlemen, INFORMATION/DATA is the present and the FUTURE. TECH is key. Frankly my kids must pass through a code camp, and one must study either EEE or Computer Science.
Re: Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated / Jamb scores 8th and 9th candidates below 200. / Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.