Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" (27599 Views)

Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick / Clips Of Cristiano Ronaldo Crying For Penalty In New Club / Maguire Calls For Action After Pogba Is Racially Abused For Penalty Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by sureukraine111: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Na d Miss give am instant erection....His adrenaline went high
obviously o...hahahahaha
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by murtalaa(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
dont's worry Mbappe. it is callede "star curse". we have seen it countless times,

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Mangekyo: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
One fowl the other day was trying to compare this overhyped Mbappe to prime Messi. I look am laugh that day ngl

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by LegitLexLuthor(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
He's a mentality monster. He'll bounce back.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Cmanforall: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie0o1:
French and PSG Superstar, Kylian Mbappe has apologised after his penalty loss dumped the World Champions out of EURO2020.

The World Champions were trying to become only the first team to be World and Euro Champions for the second time, after doing same in 1998 & 2000.

The French who were coasting home courtesy of a Benzema & Pogba masterclass, slept off in the dying minutes of the 90.

Pogba, who have had a splendid EURO performance, nonchalantly lost possession in midfield (89th min 26 secs), allowing MOTM, Granit Khaka's defence-slicing pass through to substitute Gavranovich, who easily shrugged off his man, and sent the travelling Swiss fans in wild frenzy.

With all 9 spotkicks scored (5 for the Swiss & 4 for the French), Yan Sommer was to become the likely hero, stopping Kylian's Penalty.

Kylian Mbappe
I feel feel him...
And I understand him .

I've been in that shoe before... but had an opportunity in the 2nd leg to turn things around. Unfortunately, Mpabbe won't have a 2nd chance in this Euro.

But let him know he's not the only player to miss a penalty. Remember Roberto Baggio? His was even in the finals.
Come up, clean up and prepare for next season.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Aduroja123(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chukwudi4naija:
It's not your fault my brother. I cursed your team for giving me high hope of winning after huge investment, only for your team to dash it at the last minute. Probably the curse also came from other people in the same condition with me. So sorry bro.

Olorun agbowo leyin. grin grin
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Eberex(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Drew13:

Ronaldo no miss pk against Chelsea for final? undecided

How many penalties has he taken in total. How many has he missed? How many has he scored?
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Edusouls(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
You talk too much, remember that Mbappe is a World Cup winner and a french legend messi is not even yet a World Cup winner, penalty is a lucky game anyone can miss..
Omicron007:
Lacklustre performance from the world champions.
They somehow sub-pedalled after gaining that two goals advantage. They forgot that in the round leather game, you can't write anyone off.
Switzerland may be a small nation in terms of population and size but their players are hungry to write history.

And as for that overrated Mbappe, he should go and learn from the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane and other legends of the game. You can't afford to waste innumerable chances in a tightly contested game as this and expect to be a hero.

That's how that short black man's hopes of clinching the balon D'or got gate crashed.

The French defence was somehow shaky. What happened to Aymeric Laporte. Why was he snubbed by the coach?

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Wizywiz(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Edusouls:
You talk too much, remember that Mbappe is a World Cup winner and a french legend messi is not even yet a World Cup winner, penalty is a lucky game anyone can miss..
Abeg is Ronaldo a world cup winner..just asking since you called Messi as a means of comparison grin
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by comrChris(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Neymar might be responsible for mbappe's recent ego.
This is simply a product of bad influence

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Handsum64: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
He should have been substituted the first time he had an ankle twist
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Educhelssy: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omicron007:
They somehow sub-pedalled after gaining that two goals advantage. They forgot that in the round leather game, you can't write anyone off.
Switzerland may be a small nation in terms of population and size but their players are hungry to write history.

And as for that overrated Mbappe, he should go and learn from the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane and other legends of the game. You can't afford to waste innumerable chances in a tightly contested game as this and expect to be a hero.

That's how that short black man's hopes of clinching the balon D'or got gate crashed.

The French defence was somehow shaky. What happened to Aymeric Laporte. Why was he snubbed by the coach?

You do know football tactics & talks, man �
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by highness25(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie0o1:
French and PSG Superstar, Kylian Mbappe has apologised after his penalty loss dumped the World Champions out of EURO2020.

The World Champions were trying to become only the first team to be World and Euro Champions for the second time, after doing same in 1998 & 2000.

The French who were coasting home courtesy of a Benzema & Pogba masterclass, slept off in the dying minutes of the 90.

Pogba, who have had a splendid EURO performance, nonchalantly lost possession in midfield (89th min 26 secs), allowing MOTM, Granit Khaka's defence-slicing pass through to substitute Gavranovich, who easily shrugged off his man, and sent the travelling Swiss fans in wild frenzy.

With all 9 spotkicks scored (5 for the Swiss & 4 for the French), Yan Sommer was to become the likely hero, stopping Kylian's Penalty.

Kylian Mbappe
Oboy you don lie. Person wey go find sleep difficult no go fit type something
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Patoski7(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omicron007:

And as for that overrated Mbappe, he should go and learn from the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, Zidane and
other legends of the game. You can't afford to waste innumerable chances in a tightly contested game as this and expect to be a hero.

Laporte had issues with the manager so he had to swap team to Spain. he's currently playing for Spain
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by maiquel: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
The miss sweet my belle
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Omicron007: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Edusouls:

Clearly, you didn't read my comment well. I didn't blame Mbappe for the penalty miss. Penalty is more of a luck than mastery.
Mbappe should have sealed the game beyond comeback. He has been wasteful in this Euros.
And he is not a Legend yet.
For the French team, I'd pick Thuram, Zidane, Henry, Vierra, Deschamps and even Diarra over him.
He has been banging goals in the farmers league. He is a good lad. He still needs to do more

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by JBoss25(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
rayvelez:
Because mpape is a star player the fans didn't bash him much but had it been one average black players come see how d fans will come for his head. Keane was ranting on felix the other day.
are you u in Stone age they bashed Mbappe very well
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by 09085607453king: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tropoxy163:
Hdue
will there be pop corn and a bottle of wine �?
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Odide009: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fiscus105:

The problem comes from technical crew, the coach wanted to satisfy the 3 biggest strikers and it backfired

One of strikers should have started from bench and I'm the coach it will be mbappe.

Ego is crawling into mbappe blood streem in recent time, I pray it won't destroy him to attain greatness.

It is normal with black players to feel too important when doing fine, one of the reasons their reign don't last.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Idiot ended my rollover yesterday. The guy is just over hyped
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by tizzle(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
You did your job, the keeper did he's better... Go and sleep kid
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Reference(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omicron007:

I actually retired to my study after the Pogba goal only to learn of the result near midnight. Footy is a crazy sport.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Mustiboy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
naijapips04:

no Sir. There are poorly taken penalties that still end up in the net. The penalty was well taken. Pace, targeting, etc. He was just unlucky that the keeper was too good on the day.

Or went the right direction. It's a guessing game, not Mbappe's fault.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Drew13: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eberex:

How many penalties has he taken in total. How many has he missed? How many has he scored?
Hw many has mbappe missed? lipsrsealed
When e wan happen e go happen
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by mvem(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eberex:
And you want to be like Ronaldo. Start by watching how he plays his own penalty kick
many greats have lost penalty kicks even the Ronaldo you called
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Polynek(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Somedays are like that
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
philest222:
I no see wetin this boy Sabi....na hype Dem dae hype am

U are the biggest fattest liar.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Angelfrost(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Pointless apology... Penalty shoot-out is no man's land, anyone else could have missed. A Swiss player almost missed prior to Mbappe.

The entire team should apologize for such a woeful overall performance that saw them stupidly relinquishing a sweet 2 goal lead.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by ofiko123(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
It was good for him to have apologised.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by seyz91(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy
900warriorz:
Eehya...Sorrow, Agony and Pain cry

Drink thick Milo, you go sleep grin
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
What a shambolic performance from mbappe? He still has a lot to learn from the greatest of all time (lionel Messi).
angry
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Thryphosa(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
comrChris:
Neymar might be responsible for mbappe's recent ego.
This is simply a product of bad influence

I believe he is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) / Nigerian Premier League Clubs And Their Coaches For The New Season / UEL Last 32 Draw Results: Real Sociedad Vs Man Utd, Benfica Vs Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.