Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,769 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" (27596 Views)

Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick / Clips Of Cristiano Ronaldo Crying For Penalty In New Club / Maguire Calls For Action After Pogba Is Racially Abused For Penalty Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dear Mbape, one bad night dosnt define who u are . a legend in the making.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Bahamas95(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eyah!......Doh my dear.

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by chatinent: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Damiiilolar:
A very sad moments of his lifetime, i pray u soon recover from it quicky

Baba dey sleep well abeg.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Na too much yanga cause am
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Theboy21: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Most guys here no sabi watch ball, because the match no favour Mbappe, una just dey open mouth dey criticize the young boy say na overhype..... Even our legendary CR7 and Messi also face such type of challenges, but did they kill themselves? They keep fighting..... Mbappe go soon silent una mouth undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by tayo200(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
It happens ..
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Felixalex(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
900warriorz:
Ehnehn cheesy How did you know?

I de suspect since, I just confirm am today
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Yomit71(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
if it is Ronaldo that play & score the penalty, haters will say 'nothing to celebrate now'
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Offpoint1: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Polisher652:
Shey dah wan epp me ??
Instead of spamming nairalander daily for WhatsApp numbers... Come let me give you millions of active Nigerians whatsapp.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by MaxiB1242: 1:14am On Jun 30, 2021
I was very happy at thier loose yesterday.. That short black of a Chelshit boy ( Kante) dey are comparing with Messi cox he won Champions league even claiming that he is gonna win Balon de or let him comma win it now let me see..
You peeps should not forget two years ago when Liverpool won the champions league and their injured Defender Van Dick was so impresive.. Even taking Neitherlands to Europ nations cup final before losing to Portugal Ronaldo.... Every one beleived then that Luis Van dick has already won d Balon d or i don't need to remind you peeps of what later happened Messi only won one trophy with Barca the said year.. Same as this year the duarf of a boy as some of you always refered to him is still with Argentina in the copa America quarter final.. Don't write him off yet.. Anything is possible this might be his year... If Messi Luckyly lift that trophy just like luck has fallen on Ronaldo on the last europ cup he won my Dear forget about Balon d or den
Cox it will already be 7 and still counting... This i have seen
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Jilo83(m): 5:07am On Jun 30, 2021
You missed it the day you ran your mouth against Giroud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Super Eagles Qualify For Knockout Stages (Photos) / Gerard Pique Announces Retirement From Football / Iheanacho: Leicester City FC Congratulate Senior Man 'kels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.