Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Busty Lady In Viral Wedding Video Says Her Family Refused Talking To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady In Viral Wedding Video Says Her Family Refused Talking To Her (767 Views)

Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busty Lady In Viral Wedding Video Says Her Family Refused Talking To Her by nelsonrayney: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
The busty Nigerian lady who went viral days ago after rocking a dress that exposed her chest while dancing at a wedding reception over the weekend has opened up on her family's reactions to her act, IgbereTV reports.

She stated that after the video went viral, her mother cried and her brother is still angry at her and vowed not to talk to her again.

Speaking with Kemi Olunloyo in an interview, the lady simply identified as Debo Dacosta stressed that although the party was a family event, she would have still rocked a similar outfit to any other party.

“I will dress the same way, for me to wear it to my family party definitely I’ll wear it to your own party too.

“Anybody can wear that dress, it's because I’m busty that’s why they are shouting. If it was one celebrity that’s putting on that dress they won't say anything… What I was putting on is not bad.

“My brother called and was so angry, he was like he won't even talk to me again”, she said.

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqsqUay6U0s

Re: Busty Lady In Viral Wedding Video Says Her Family Refused Talking To Her by slawormiir: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar
People are too fast to judge in this gadamnnn world

All I see is one happy busty lady....who doesn't give a fuckkk what the world is gonna say

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Relationship May Fail? / Turn 10k To 1 Million Naira In Just 3 Days! / Silent Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.