Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans (3229 Views)

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

See, this is the problem bruv. No one believes you want Biafra from the on-the-ground behaviour of most Igbos and your elite.

The belief of most is that Biafra is something most of your elite show open disdain for with how many prefer to live and earn outside Igboland while opportunists like Kanu use Biafra to feed fat exploiting those, perhaps like like you, who hate blindly and fail to see/accept the reality that Igboland is how it is because of Igboman and not Buhari, Tinubu, Yorubas or Fulanis.

I wonder how u came up with this conclusion , have u conducted a referendum to determine that ? How did you arrive at that conclusion

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

See, this is the problem bruv. No one believes you want Biafra from the on-the-ground behaviour of most Igbos and your elite.

The belief of most is that Biafra is something most of your elite show open disdain for with how many prefer to live and earn outside Igboland while opportunists like Kanu use Biafra to feed fat exploiting those, perhaps like like you, who hate blindly and fail to see/accept the reality that Igboland is how it is because of Igboman and not Buhari, Tinubu, Yorubas or Fulanis.

I wonder how u came up with this conclusion , have u conducted a referendum to determine that ? How did you arrive at that conclusion

And no body is talking about how igboland is ...we are good given the obstacles against us

So igbo leaders are responsible why south east have 5 states there by losing minimum of 4 billion per month since 1999

Wait tell me more igbos are the reason no igbo man is fit to be AIG of the Nigerian police but every zone is represented

Oh tell me igbos are the reason u have 1 checkpoint per kilometers in south east

Or tell me again igbos are the reason airpeace was refused land to build aviation maintainace industry

Oh igbos are the reason we have no force cheif from igboland

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

Lie
Don't u want 100k ...u can point to anyone I can dash the money na

Make the calls oga
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

So you are saying he didn't talk about pre colonial times?

We'll give me a book or books that explains grin

Chai
Who do you discover tin cry

theFilmtricsay
Google is free oga
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Tranquillity360: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

Lie
Then believe your own lies.

Na so you go transfer this lie to your children,And the circle continues.
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by tungamaje: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
war is the last thing u could ever wish for, war does not bring peace, it only bring tears and regrets. Ask the Syrians or the DRCongo.
If u want peace, then first vote in the right people from state and local govt level, they will give u what u want easier without a single drop of blood, stop voting based on culture, party and religion cos if u vote based on that, u may vote in vultures who only cares about their dining

You people just shout vote the right persons into office as if you are not in Nigeria where everybody knows votes don't count. How do you vote in the right people Tell me you are sure your vote counts because others' don't
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by ShakeDaRoom: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sound advice! Jiji is the best
mrvitalis:

Who said u can't get yourself ...type land in owerri or enugu or anywhere on jiji

Call the numbers if anyone ask u where u are from record it come n take 100k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Showdown In Senate As S’south Senators Kick Against Plot To Include Other Region / Tinubu Was The Youngest Senator In 1992. He Was Barely 30 Years Old-Ayu / How The South South May Vote In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.