Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans (3222 Views)

UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria" / Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by christistruth01: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

Then stop lying to yourself and complaining about ipob. You start killing people and expect them to keep quiet? People carried flags and are killed. When they carry weapons, you begin to scream terrorism. Leave ipob alone and they would leave you alone too.

Have you now relocated your People back to Biafra ?

Or are you still just shouting and seeking for attention ?
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Tinubuadvocate: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Then come to Nigeria and rescue them.
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

You were scattered and not organised

That's not something to be proud of
Didn't the British win at last?

Only the fool brags about how long a war he lost was fought

Another Yoruba proverb
Unorganized ? Oh please ... Boy go read your history again ...we were a full Republican society governed by family system and age grades ....it was a social capitalist society that Europeans Re trying to achieve today

Rest ... fulanis can't hold ilorin if it was an igbo land that's a fact

3 Likes

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

Unorganized ? Oh please ... Boy go read your history again ...we were a full Republican society governed by family system and age grades ....it was a social capitalist society that Europeans Re trying to achieve today

Rest ... fulanis can't hold ilorin if it was an igbo land that's a fact
Stop lying abeg
I read many Achebe the best writer to come from the east

Thread the path you're walking carefully

I read history at leisure

We have attempted to depose the emir several times

The British helped them the last time
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Muna4real(f): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

I am not Buhari
Tell bubu that cheesy

Well I'll go against any form of propaganda

Stop screaming genocide
It's destroying Nigeria's reputation

If you can't go the diplomatic way expect phyton dance

I have no ill towards you guys
I have many Igbo friends

Oh you are not bubu but you carry ipob matter for head. Nigeria does not have a reputation in the first place, talk more of destroying. Honestly, you guys are funny oh. You kill and kidnap people protesting with flags and expect a good reputation? Lol
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

I can name 3 Yoruba AIG but can u name one igbos AIG ?

It's not my business ...after all you gave fulanis ilorin who says you can't give them more

We igbos are not ready to give one inch of our land

But you are happy yo be dragging the land of others with them in Lagos, Accra, Nairobi, Joburg etal?

That lack of consideration for others is something most Igbos are born with including you.

The SE, by miles, is the most clannish, intolerant and unwelcoming region of Nigeria yet you guys go around the world, into the land of others, demanding what you can't give in return. Everyone is fed up of your hypocrisy and double standards. Very offputting.
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

Stop lying abeg
I read many Achebe

Thread the path you're walking carefully

I read history at leisure
LMAO then u had comprehensive issue ...things fall apart was a fictional story oga

Igbos where every organised society ...brithish taught of was not because it didn't fit to their idea of organized

Igbos are Gods ...how can Gods have a leader ...u mare humans might ever understand
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by richmond500: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who is leaving ...we want to have our own autonomy and we are not giving up our land case closed

We are asking for it peacefully now to aviod blood shade ..

But if it's war that would give my children peace so be it
war is the last thing u could ever wish for, war does not bring peace, it only bring tears and regrets. Ask the Syrians or the DRCongo.
If u want peace, then first vote in the right people from state and local govt level, they will give u what u want easier without a single drop of blood, stop voting based on culture, party and religion cos if u vote based on that, u may vote in vultures who only cares about their dining
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
candidtalk:

But you are happy yo be dragging the land of others with them in Lagos, Accra, Nairobi, Joburg etal?

That lack of consideration for others is something most Igbos are born with including you.

The SE, by miles, is the most clannish, intolerant and unwelcoming region of Nigeria yet you guys go around the world, into the land of others, demanding what you can't give in return. Everyone is fed up of your hypocrisy and double standards. Very offputting.
Buying a land is laseing for 99 years ...no body is against u buying land in Igbo land that's if u can afford it

But repeating what Happened in hausa land , ilorin in igbo land would never happen
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Muna4real(f): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
christistruth01:

You just want me to quote you. Happy now?
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
war is the last thing u could ever wish for, war does not bring peace, it only bring tears and regrets. Ask the Syrians or the DRCongo.
If u want peace, then first vote in the right people from state and local govt level, they will give u what u want easier without a single drop of blood, stop voting based on culture, party and religion cos if u vote based on that, u may vote in vultures who only cares about their dining
So if I want to take everything that u value the most by force u won't fight ?
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

Oh you are not bubu but you carry ipob matter for head. Nigeria does not have a reputation in the first place, talk more of destroying. Honestly, you guys are funny oh. You kill and kidnap people protesting with flags and expect a good reputation? Lol
I am not the Nigerian government

Besides I even need proof of the emboldened

I repeat
I have no ill towards you

theFilmtricsay
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

Buying a land is laseing for 99 years ...no body is against u buying land in Igbo land that's if u can afford it

But repeating what Happened in hausa land , ilorin in igbo land would never happen
Trash

We all know that it is easier for satan to make heaven than Kunle to buy 1 plot of land in the SE

theFilmtricsay

Hypocrites
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Muna4real(f): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

I am not the Nigerian government

Besides I even need proof of the emboldened

I repeat
I have no ill towards you

theFilmtricsay

You are not the government but support their evil?
You need proof of killings? Really? You guys are really funny at times.
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

Trash

We all know that it is easier for satan to make heaven than Kunle to buy 1 plot of land in the SE

Hypocrites
If u have 5 million I can get u a land near any igbo city of your choice then 10 m to 15m in low neighborhood in any igbo city of your choice

100 million in any igbo city of your choice
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO then u had comprehensive issue ...things fall apart was a fictional story oga

Igbos where every organised society ...brithish taught of was not because it didn't fit to their idea of organized

Igbos are Gods ...how can Gods have a leader ...u mare humans might ever understand
So arrow of God no longer at ease there was a country etc were all totally fiction?
Abeg lie small

So it is now a chest beating contest grin

Gods ko
Dogs ni
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
christistruth01:

It is comical Igbos cannot understand that no one takes their Biafra noise seriously when they shout loudest from Lagos, Accra, Kano, Oyo, Ogun, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom, Nairobi, China, Dublin, Houston etal rather than within the 5 States of ala Igbo.

Igbos dont see how the world laugh at them as unprincipled for hosting a Nigerian senator in the day, collecting salary from Nigeria, while flirting openly with IPOB at night.

Everything Igbos do reeks of insincerity yet they can never look at themselves and their own actions/inactions to understand why "they all hate us".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

If u have 5 million I can get u a land near any igbo city of your choice then 10 m to 15m in low neighborhood in any igbo city of your choice

100 million in any igbo city of your choice
Why can't I go myself?
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Muna4real:

You are not the government but support their evil?
You need proof of killings? Really? You guys are really funny at times.
I don't support no evil
I support doing the best thing for the country and its citizens at any given time

Yes

I need proof

theFilmtricsay
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by richmond500: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

So if I want to take everything that u value the most by force u won't fight ?
no one is taking SE by force, if u are talking about presidency, then SE don't have the numbers to vote in a president and u don't even want to ally with anyone, yet u insult and ridicule people who would have been ur allies.

Friendship is not created in a day, it takes years of negotiations and discussions before trust is build, sometimes it takes decades, u have destroyed every bridge than will make others ally with u.

We are only trying to advice u on the path to follow but u are doing more and shooting urselves in the leg.

The constant insult on the country is one thing we can't take from u, u can criticize a govt but when u insult the country on which our hope is rooted, other patriotic citizens will come for u and u will feel people hate u. Nobody hates the Igbo's, we are not just comfortable with how u guys behave.
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by FakeUnity: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
donbachi:
Stop talking from Israel..come and fight for them.

Abokey muslim manchi or a daft pro-abokey slave, which one you be? grin
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by legendsilver(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
He should speak against his country genocide on Palestinians...
Useless lot
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
no one is taking SE by force, if u are talking about presidency, then SE don't have the numbers to vote in a president and u don't even want to ally with anyone, yet u insult and ridicule people who would have been ur allies.

Friendship is not created in a day, it takes years of negotiations and discussions before trust is build, sometimes it takes decades, u have destroyed every bridge than will make others ally with u.

We are only trying to advice u on the path to follow but u are doing more and shooting urselves in the leg.

The constant insult on the country is one thing we can't take from u, u can criticize a govt but when u insult the country on which our hope is rooted, other patriotic citizens will come for u and u will feel people hate u. Nobody hates the Igbo's, we are not just comfortable with how u guys behave.
Where did I tell u about presidency ? Who cares where the president is from the people who have produced president are they better than igbos ?

We want biafra simple because we don't want any igbo land becoming like how the Hausas lost their land to fulanis or how yorubas lost ilorin

We want our resources and security in our hands what's there to understand u speaking too much Gramma

The rest of Nigerians feel how they feel about igbos we don't care simple
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by FakeUnity: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
Who is he?
We don't know him.

Its even a photoshoped comment else u will give us the link to the comment

This one-sided favoritism is very foolish, if u want to take sides with the Igbo, u should also remember that the Igbos are responsible for killing more Nigerian police than any other group in Nigeria except BH/ISWAP, their excuse is that NA killed people at lekki toll gate

Another pained muslim fula slave.

grin
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

Why can't I go myself?
Who said u can't get yourself ...type land in owerri or enugu or anywhere on jiji

Call the numbers if anyone ask u where u are from record it come n take 100k
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:

Word!!!! 100% truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by mrvitalis(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

So arrow of God no longer at ease there was a country etc were all totally fiction?
Abeg lie small

So it is now a chest beating contest grin

Gods ko
Dogs ni
LMAO do u know I'm talking about pre colonial igbo society

Men please u are wasting my time
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO do u know I'm talking about pre colonial igbo society

Men please u are wasting my time
So you are saying he didn't talk about pre colonial times?

We'll give me a book or books that explains grin

Chai
Who do you discover tin cry

theFilmtricsay
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by FakeUnity: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

I don't need to
I need not your money grin

Yorùbá is just as sidelined as Igbo in bubu's appointments yet we don't shout

Are yoruba and Igbo siamese twins? Are we supposed both supposed to react to life in the same manner? That a fula foocks you in the arse and you happily keep quiet and suck it up because you come from a monarchical yoruba system where 'man is natural lord and subjects must obey', does not give you the right to tell the Republican Igbos how to react faced with the same issue. grin

So Shut your mouth and face your struggles without telling others how to react to theirs

grin grin
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

Who said u can't get yourself ...type land in owerri or enugu or anywhere on jiji

Call the numbers if anyone ask u where u are from record it come n take 100k
Lie
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by theFilmtric: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
FakeUnity:

Are yoruba and Igbo siamese twins? Are we supposed both supposed to life in the same manner? That a fula foocks you in the arse and you keep quiet and suck it up because you come from a monarchical yoruba system where 'man is natural lord and subjects must obey', does give you the right to tell the Republican Igbo how to to react faced with the same issue. Shut your mouth and face your struggles without telling others how to react to theirs.

grin grin

I didn't read this

Keep crying

theFilmtricsay
Re: ISRAEL; The World Is Ignoring The Genocide On Biafrans by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

Where did I tell u about presidency ? Who cares where the president is from the people who have produced president are they better than igbos ?

We want biafra simple because we don't want any igbo land becoming like how the Hausas lost their land to fulanis or how yorubas lost ilorin

We want our resources and security in our hands what's there to understand u speaking too much Gramma

The rest of Nigerians feel how they feel about igbos we don't care simple

See, this is the problem bruv. No one believes you want Biafra from the on-the-ground behaviour of most Igbos and your elite.

The belief of most is that Biafra is something most of your elite show open disdain for with how many prefer to live and earn outside Igboland while opportunists like Kanu use Biafra to feed fat exploiting those, perhaps like like you, who hate blindly and fail to see/accept the reality that Igboland is how it is because of Igboman and not Buhari, Tinubu, Yorubas or Fulanis.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Abeokuta Train Station Is Almost Ready (pic) / The Worst Governor in Each Of The Six Geopolitical Zones / 2023: President Buhari ‘preferred Candidate’ For APC Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.